Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Borla axle back exhaust question.

Tags
exhaust
1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Cooolbreeez 
#1 ·
I have a set of Borla ATAK Axle Backs for a 2011-2012 GT. Will they fit a 2013 GT? What's the difference between 2011-2012 and a 2013 for exhaust fitment?

#2 ·
I’m pretty sure they will stick out further than the 13/14 axle backs. Might be because of the black plastic part of the bumper on the 11/12 stick ou5 a little further. I think they will fit, just might look a little funny with how far they stick out. If you search online you will see photos of some axlebacks that stick out too far. Those are the wrong year axle backs. If you have them why not just throw them on and find out?

#4 · (Edited)
Pulled these pics off of AM website under 2013-14 borla atak axle back. You can tell the difference in length. The black car the tips stick out really far and the green car they stick out a little bit. I’m guessing the black one has the wrong year on. Seems to be a mistake a lot of people have made, or they just traded up and used their axle backs on their newer mustang.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.