07-09 Shelby or 11-14 GT? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-13-2018, 08:50 AM   #36
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: Europe
Quote:
Originally Posted by UUUd444 View Post
I beg your pardon? Am I understanding you correctly? Here's what I get out of that response:
- I am both unintelligent and uninformed,
- I don't get the point you were making and
- there's no way I could possibly earn enough to have multiple vehicles or change vehicles at will. (by inference likely caused by the first..?)

Was that your intent or am I just too sensitive?

Here's the thing. Most people come to a given forum because they share a common enjoyment of the forum subject. They enjoy the camaraderie. They can benefit from other members' experiences and expertise (like yours, which is clearly vast), potentially saving themselves both time and money.

That said, please allow me to explain what I meant in the previous post:

I hope that clears up what I intended, Rapinator. I meant no disrespect and wasn't trying to attack your point of view.

Forums can be a fragile thing. I have seen them dwindle and wither away when a certain tone becomes prevalent. No one likes to see anyone mocked, name called, belittled or in any way made lesser. That is not why they go to a forum.

I enjoy this forum. And again, if I have done anything to diminish your enjoyment, my apologies. Is it too much to ask that we all think about how our comments might be interpreted by others and how they reflect on both ourselves and this forum?

All the best.

Rap just speaks his mind and has had the good fortune to have the money/experience/knowledge to have had a bunch of the "iconic" latemodel Mustangs. Maybe he can come off as "harsh" at times... that's the internet. I would definitely go with your assessment that you were being a little sensitive. This kind of stuff is NOTHING compared to like... the Reddit subforums or any political post of FB...

Inb4 thread potentially goes off the rails.

IMO, still, for the money if you aren't going to go nuts with the car get a 11-14GT for $20k. BUT... I did also mention go test drive them and sit in them all if you can find a GT500 at a Carmax or something.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048 34k miles. 99 Cobra 4V swapped, FTBR IRS swapped, exhaust, tuned by James Gordon.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2018, 05:37 PM   #37
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
Yes sir. Until I can convince my wife otherwise lol.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2011-2014 Mustang GT