My many Questions about my 93 LX Convertible - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2.3 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-22-2010, 09:57 PM   #1
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: North Carolina
My many Questions about my 93 LX Convertible

Okay so I got my stang' about a week ago and it has some interior problems that I could use some help on.

The entire right side of speakers do not work and I was wondering if any of you know where to find the hook-ups for these speakers.

Also the convertible motor is broken and will not take the top down and I don't know where it is located at so if any of you can show or tell me where it is located i would greatly appreciate it.

And last but not least, When you start the car cold it starts like a dream. However when you start it hot, you have to hold the pedal to the floor and then let out on it. Is this something normal for these cars or is it a problem any of you guys know of?

Thanks very much, Matt
MC770 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-22-2010, 11:37 PM   #2
Road Trip!

Region: Kentucky
Re: My many Questions about my 93 LX Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC770 View Post
Okay so I got my stang' about a week ago and it has some interior problems that I could use some help on.

The entire right side of speakers do not work and I was wondering if any of you know where to find the hook-ups for these speakers.
I have no idea???

[/QUOTE]Also the convertible motor is broken and will not take the top down and I don't know where it is located at so if any of you can show or tell me where it is located i would greatly appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

It should be located in the trunk behind the panel towards the back seat. word of advise find one from a newer mustang at a junk yard they are very exspensive and newer mustangs have the same pump.

[/QUOTE]And last but not least, When you start the car cold it starts like a dream. However when you start it hot, you have to hold the pedal to the floor and then let out on it. Is this something normal for these cars or is it a problem any of you guys know of?

Thanks very much, Matt[/QUOTE]

Change the coolant temp sensor near the thermostat the one with two wire plug in and is usually a white sensor.
Straublittleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:36 AM   #3
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Re: My many Questions about my 93 LX Convertible

I will do this today thanks man
MC770 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2.3 Mustang