selling a 1989 4 cylinder mustang with a 5.0 engine and transmission both working - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2.3 Mustang

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-25-2012, 02:30 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: California
selling a 1989 4 cylinder mustang with a 5.0 engine and transmission both working

This car is in ok condition it runs decent i use this car as a daily driver need transmission rebuild and main trasmission seal needs replacing it leaks it needs all exhaust system replace which i will be prividing all the exhoust sysytem except the catalitic converters engine is strong saves alot of gas i will be posting pics of the car later maybe a video as well i paid all fees for the Dmv so nothing is owe in backed fees all you need is to get the smog certificate cause i will not provided the smog test i did smog and it passed i dont know if youll be required to do it again car is sold as is please message me or call me with any questions i replaced radiator hoses and heater hoses and replace both serpantien belts, both tensiners, trunk,termostat, both pasenger and driver seats as well i also have the original manuels to the car and the odmeter does not work the tires are in good conditon.will last a good while still my.number is 6269566916 my name is Armando.this is my cell thanks and hope to hear from you soon car is sold as is car also needs both front disk brakes replaced car could go for a while longer with what it has but not that long the car has plate/tags until apr 2012 heater core started to leak so i by passed it i also have a 302 5.0L engine from a 1987 mustang lx 5.0 for and the auto transmission too both engine and transmission work good they are from my 1987 mustang lx that i had an accident in but engine and transmission work good i drove from the accident with no problems to my house extra components come with engine like a new water pump, alternator , power steearing pump ac compressor, intake manifold lower intake manifold and alot more engine and transmission are still on the 1987 mustang but i can remove them for an extra fee or you can have both cars deliverd to you at your cost engine has a broken bolt on the engine one of the water pump bolt broke when i removed the water pump but easy to fix and engine and transmission and componets are sold as is as well thanks
the mustang also has a 10 cd changer it can hold 10 cds in the back and one in the sterio for a total of 11 cds

here the link to the video of the car 1989 mustang being sold on ebay - YouTube

heres the link to were am selling it on ebay
Ford : Mustang Ford : Mustang | eBay
1987mustanglx50 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > 2.3 Mustang