Mach 1 section - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Shelby | ROUSH | Boss | Saleen | SVT || Tech and Talk > Other Special Edition

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-18-2012, 10:38 AM   #71
Registered Member
Region: New Jersey
Doing bump steer kit on a 03 Mach 1. . . My helper takes out the inner tie rod and vacates the radiator with a nice big hole. My day rules

Newline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 01:10 PM   #72
Registered Member
Region: Oklahoma
I bought the gears awhile back through a friend that worked at a ford wholesale parts dist. Can't remember the cost. And had my uncle who owns a 4wd shop install the ring and pinion. Did the mosiers myself. Was a weekend project but atleast I didn't pay shop labor rates.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

I'm with azure on the launch comment. Defiantly a big change and unless you practice and Launch perfect you will most likely spin em thru 1-2. I'm running the BFG Kdw 2s 275/35/18 and they hook up better than my last set. My et streets would be ideal for launching. But then the rear axles go boom.

5-Speed-IUP, Predator tuned, k&n cai,Mrt shifter,Hooker Lts-o/f x-pipe, KC clutch,Alum flywheel,FR 4:10's. Upr rear control arms. Forged Teksid Eaton swap in progress!

WickedStangs Mustang Club
Tulsa,OK Chapter President
TtownMach1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Shelby | ROUSH | Boss | Saleen | SVT || Tech and Talk > Other Special Edition