Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Well, it's a Super Snake - Finally!

12K views 115 replies 40 participants last post by  BadCon 
#1 ·
I picked up my 2013 GT500 Super Snake at the Shelby factory in Las Vegas last week and drove it back home to the San Francisco Bay area. It's awesome!
850HP Kenne Bell blower, 3.73:1 gears, wide body front and rear, billet watts link. I delivered it to Shelby on Dec 14, 2012 and got it back July 10, 2013. They had it seven months (in case anyone is concerned about turn around time).
The mechanical work was finished in two months. The wide body is where the hold up is.

#10 ·
Not gonna lie, not jst because super snake but that is legitimately one of the baddest looking cars I have ever seen.

#33 ·
Because its a name. It's the name and the prestige that comes with saying, I have a super snake. Mechanically, it may be the same as doing it yourself. But having the shop do it will increase value.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

If I was in his position, I'd do the exact same thing.

#35 ·
Amen brother

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

Because its a name. It's the name and the prestige that comes with saying, I have a super snake. Mechanically, it may be the same as doing it yourself. But having the shop do it will increase value.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

If I was in his position, I'd do the exact same thing.
It will increase the value but not $60k in value, that's all I'm saying.

#37 ·
I'm with chip on this one. If we could afford it and its what each of us wanted, I would support y'all too.

Did y'all see his car? DAMN! Lol

#40 ·
Still drooling over the car. If you guys think, $60k for the car then $60k for all the conversions. $120k total, thats still a hell of a lot better deal than those BMWs, Mercedes, and Audis being sold for more than that bone stock from the showroom floor.

#41 ·
I picked up my 2013 GT500 Super Snake at the Shelby factory in Las Vegas last week and drove it back home to the San Francisco Bay area. It's awesome!
850HP Kenne Bell blower, 3.73:1 gears, wide body front and rear, billet watts link. I delivered it to Shelby on Dec 14, 2012 and got it back July 10, 2013. They had it seven months (in case anyone is concerned about turn around time).
The mechanical work was finished in two months. The wide body is where the hold up is.
What tires & wheels did they put on it?

#43 ·
Chip, did u just say 20 x 13!?!?

#49 ·
Will this pass California Smog testing?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.