I missed this one - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Shelby | ROUSH | Boss | Saleen | SVT || Tech and Talk > Roush Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-24-2011, 03:28 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
I missed this one

Went to the local ford and they had just sold this beast 58k cash. I only had 32.5k I got there right when they handed the new owned the keys.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20111224_132558.png
Views:	380
Size:	451.7 KB
ID:	36526

If any one is willing to donate parts to the Make Joe's Mustang Faster that Corvettes Foundation, donations will be gladly appreciated
Stockish302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2012, 01:19 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Re: I missed this one

That is sexy, but I don't know if I would pay 58k for it.
Old 01-10-2012, 01:26 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

58k... no thanks I would get something better for less money.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2012, 03:01 PM   #4
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
+1 Spec
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:39 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

They have a 2011 gt500 for 73k, if I cant get a new gt500 I might just get a 07-09 one, its just that this rs3 was so beast.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV
58k... no thanks I would get something better for less money.
Im borred of gts and cobras, I want some thing that I wont see some else driving for a while

If any one is willing to donate parts to the Make Joe's Mustang Faster that Corvettes Foundation, donations will be gladly appreciated
Old 01-10-2012, 08:48 PM   #6
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

well you wont see those very often cuz they are rare and expensive, but that doesnt make them better than other choices. The GT500 is superior in the power department and the ability to make power EASILY vs the 4.6 thats maxed out (or 5.0) so thats why I feel they are just far better choices for the money.

Plus you can put a body kit on a GT500 and wheels and have it just as unique~ Roush simply over charges for what they sell.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:36 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV
well you wont see those very often cuz they are rare and expensive, but that doesnt make them better than other choices. The GT500 is superior in the power department and the ability to make power EASILY vs the 4.6 thats maxed out (or 5.0) so thats why I feel they are just far better choices for the money.

Plus you can put a body kit on a GT500 and wheels and have it just as unique~ Roush simply over charges for what they sell.
True I have been wanting a gt500 for a while now but I will ditch the blower and turbo it anyways so that is most likely what I will buy found 07 for 34k that I will check out on friday,

Yeah roush does over price the cars, my friend that went with me saw the price of the roush parts and tolled me "buy this one its only 27k" his jaw droped when he saw the price with the car lol I was ganna wait till the '13 gt500 but im DD my 88gt but I love that car and don't want any thing to happen to it much rather have someone crash my other car than my 88

Old 01-11-2012, 06:09 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kansas

I get tired of reading this bs...

One second you guys are talking about how expensive (and inferior)a Roush is and in the next breath you talk about buying a 500 and modding it... Like that won't cost a pretty penny... There are expensive Roush cars out there, and there are bargains, if a guy gets it out of his head of buying a new car....

It's no wonder so few Roush guys hang out here....

07 Roush 427R, Brembo 14" rotor and four piston calipers

05 GT Mustang, FRPP, FR X pipe, Hurst short throw,
American Racing Torque Thrust 10X20 wheels,
Granettelli tower brace, custom painted flat black grafix, Yellow Optima
Beav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 07:04 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Get the roush you will love it. Had a 03 cobra b4 mine and you dont see them verry offten they stand out and are a blast to drive.
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 07:19 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Some Roush parts are expensive and some are unavailable, but some are a bargain.

Look at what the Roush Extreme exhaust cost...

At around $550... that's a bargain...

Other things like Roush brakes are very pricey....

Not much different than other manufacturers over all....

Old 01-11-2012, 03:26 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beav
I get tired of reading this bs...

One second you guys are talking about how expensive (and inferior)a Roush is and in the next breath you talk about buying a 500 and modding it... Like that won't cost a pretty penny... There are expensive Roush cars out there, and there are bargains, if a guy gets it out of his head of buying a new car....

It's no wonder so few Roush guys hang out here....
I never said that roush car were inferior, damn my friends roush p51 killed me in laguna seca no matter how much hp I had (526whp) in my termi. Roush cars are very well made and corner very well the guy who got the car wich is now a good friend of mine tuck me out in a test drive and hit a 90° corner like if it was a normal turn going 80+ mph, if it were my old termi or my old turbo 2v I would have ended up in the fields on the side of the road. I always modd my cars but with the gt500 I can get the car with a very powerfull powerplant to begin with and in a couple months have it turboed and be in the 1000hp range. So far its between a 07-09 gt500, '12 saleen, or a 12 rs3. I dont really care about cost I have 35k to drop on the car so the payments wont be that high.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126
Get the roush you will love it. Had a 03 cobra b4 mine and you dont see them verry offten they stand out and are a blast to drive.
The guy that got the car is a really cool guy he said that I can borrow the car for a couple days to see how I like it as long as I make a bbq for him and a couple other friends. He said "I don't want you to race my car, but if you do you better not lose" lol for being rich he's really down to earth.

Old 01-12-2012, 08:02 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Sorry I blew up.

I like your plan.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Shelby | ROUSH | Boss | Saleen | SVT || Tech and Talk > Roush Mustang