Roush 1 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Shelby | ROUSH | Boss | Saleen | SVT || Tech and Talk > Roush Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-29-2012, 02:58 AM   #1

Region: California
Roush 1

I've ordered a mustang roush stage 1 , I deposited it the money to the dealership in Indiana , how long does it take to get it . I've called the dealership but the sales person keep saying that they haven't deliver the car to roush yet , please tell me what do I do
Fatih is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2012, 08:50 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatih View Post
I've ordered a mustang roush stage 1 , I deposited it the money to the dealership in Indiana , how long does it take to get it . I've called the dealership but the sales person keep saying that they haven't deliver the car to roush yet , please tell me what do I do
Welcome to the forum.

Call and talk to the GM or stop by to get a solid answer. My friend just bought a 2013 Roush S3 from a dealer in AZ. That one was sitting on the lot, so he just picked it up without any wait. The thing is beautiful.
Old 09-29-2012, 04:32 PM   #3

But I'm California it is far , I found another dealership in Orange County Los Angeles , if I wanna deal with do I get my deposit back ? Any info
Fatih is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2012, 04:41 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatih View Post
But I'm California it is far , I found another dealership in Orange County Los Angeles , if I wanna deal with do I get my deposit back ? Any info
My Ford dealer here said if I wanted to order a 2013 ( I was thinking about it) all they would need is a $500 deposit that was refundable if I decided not to purchase it once it arrived.

I'm not sure what that dealer told you or what you may have signed?
Old 09-29-2012, 05:11 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

A deposit probably doesn't mean anything unless there was fine print that said otherwise. If you ask for it back it may light a fire under them.

CURRENT: 2016 GTPP, Vortech, Ford/Borla cat back, 1" drop on Vogtland, 1" Hubcentric spacers, APR Front Splitter, RTR Upper Grille.

SOLD: 2011 5.0, Auto, C&L CAI, Dyno Tuned, 3.73s, Boss 302 Intake, Magnaflow Competition axlebacks, Stallion Suspension LCAs, Whiteline Sway Bars.
doug5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:04 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
What that means is this.

You order a car from Ford.
Ford sends it to Roush.
Roush builds it up a bit.
Roush sends it to your dealer.

So depending on your exact specs depends on wait time. If you want ANY Roush S1, it should not be long at all!

But if you have specific specs, Ford needs to build it, then send it to Roush. So it seems like at this point you are waiting for Ford to build your car and send it out. I am actually going out there tomorrow, pretty excited to see the place again. I love it there, it is like complete serenity.

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Shelby | ROUSH | Boss | Saleen | SVT || Tech and Talk > Roush Mustang