Solutions to wheel spin - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Shelby | ROUSH | Boss | Saleen | SVT || Tech and Talk > Roush Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-27-2015, 11:13 PM   #36
Registered Member

Regular
 
Recon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Hopkinsville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 6,518
Wow.


Pick your poison.
__________________
Mustangalley.com
Mustang of the day,
July 12, 2015
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-27-2015, 11:15 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fabman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pleasanton
Region: California
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Recon View Post
Wow.


Pick your poison.
cool track huh?
__________________

Tuned by AED
*694 RWHP/677 RWTQ* 10.22@136mph
Currently Assaulting California's Roadcourses
Fabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 11:18 PM   #38
Registered Member

Regular
 
Recon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Hopkinsville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 6,518
Very. Unfortunately, the Corvette Test Track is the closet road course to me. Then it's either Road Atlanta or Indianapolis speedway. So, a little over an hour drive to the corvette track or a 5+ hour drive to the others. Which I believe the Corvette track is around 3 miles.


Pick your poison.
__________________
Mustangalley.com
Mustang of the day,
July 12, 2015
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-27-2015, 11:20 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fabman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pleasanton
Region: California
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Recon View Post
Very. Unfortunately, the Corvette Test Track is the closet road course to me. Then it's either Road Atlanta or Indianapolis speedway. So, a little over an hour drive to the corvette track or a 5+ hour drive to the others. Which I believe the Corvette track is around 3 miles.


Pick your poison.
We have Laguna seca, sears point, Button willow and Thunderhill all within all within 2 to 3 hours from here.
__________________

Tuned by AED
*694 RWHP/677 RWTQ* 10.22@136mph
Currently Assaulting California's Roadcourses
Fabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 11:24 PM   #40
Registered Member

Regular
 
Recon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Hopkinsville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 6,518
Shut up.


Pick your poison.
__________________
Mustangalley.com
Mustang of the day,
July 12, 2015
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 11:29 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fabman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pleasanton
Region: California
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Recon View Post
Shut up.


Pick your poison.
I'm not kidding you....I live in the SF bay area.
__________________

Tuned by AED
*694 RWHP/677 RWTQ* 10.22@136mph
Currently Assaulting California's Roadcourses
Fabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 11:30 PM   #42
Registered Member

Regular
 
Recon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Hopkinsville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 6,518
I know, you're making me wish I lived in Cali. All the cool tracks around me are a good drive away. Except the corvette track.


Pick your poison.
__________________
Mustangalley.com
Mustang of the day,
July 12, 2015
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 11:34 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fabman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pleasanton
Region: California
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Recon View Post
I know, you're making me wish I lived in Cali. All the cool tracks around me are a good drive away. Except the corvette track.


Pick your poison.
Yes there are some good tracks...but this is a Liberal sanctuary city with all the bums and beggars and we small businesses get taxed to death to pay for all the losers and drug addicts. It aint so grand here.
__________________

Tuned by AED
*694 RWHP/677 RWTQ* 10.22@136mph
Currently Assaulting California's Roadcourses
Fabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 11:36 PM   #44
Registered Member

Regular
 
Recon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Hopkinsville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 6,518
I know. It's like that here too. Just a little less to the extreme you guys have.


Pick your poison.
__________________
Mustangalley.com
Mustang of the day,
July 12, 2015
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 11:56 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fabman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pleasanton
Region: California
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Recon View Post
I know. It's like that here too. Just a little less to the extreme you guys have.


Pick your poison.
Yeah, we're effin' it up for everybody.
__________________

Tuned by AED
*694 RWHP/677 RWTQ* 10.22@136mph
Currently Assaulting California's Roadcourses
Fabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 08:11 AM   #46
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rosariors3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Usa
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,388
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabman View Post
Yes there are some good tracks...but this is a Liberal sanctuary city with all the bums and beggars and we small businesses get taxed to death to pay for all the losers and drug addicts. It aint so grand here.
Don't take all the credit fabman.. I'm also a business owner and I pay taxes out the arse and we have are share of losers and drug addicts. No matter where you live it's the same ****. At least you guys have great race tracks I have the raceway at the poconos Hahahaha
Rosariors3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 10:40 AM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fabman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pleasanton
Region: California
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosariors3 View Post
Don't take all the credit fabman.. I'm also a business owner and I pay taxes out the arse and we have are share of losers and drug addicts. No matter where you live it's the same ****. At least you guys have great race tracks I have the raceway at the poconos Hahahaha
Did I mention California speedway?
__________________

Tuned by AED
*694 RWHP/677 RWTQ* 10.22@136mph
Currently Assaulting California's Roadcourses
Fabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 11:24 AM   #48
Staff

Regular
Staff
 
Strange Mud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Small Town
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 5,020
Fabman does have one heck of a car.
__________________
2012 V6 with suspension, shifting, stopping and sound mods.
Strange Mud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 11:50 AM   #49
Registered Member

Regular
 
Recon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Hopkinsville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 6,518
Agreed.


Pick your poison.
__________________
Mustangalley.com
Mustang of the day,
July 12, 2015
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 12:20 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fabman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pleasanton
Region: California
Posts: 1,173
Why thank you gentilmen....it's been a long expensive road but I'm pretty happy with with it.
Fabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 01:04 PM   #51
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Would you even be able to run at Laguna Seca Sal? That's a pretty damn strict sound limit, and I can't even hear my car if I rev it next to yours idling.


Bullitts are better than Bullets
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 01:22 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fabman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pleasanton
Region: California
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Would you even be able to run at Laguna Seca Sal? That's a pretty damn strict sound limit, and I can't even hear my car if I rev it next to yours idling.


Bullitts are better than Bullets
Yeah, well.....that's probably going to be an issue.

They do have certain events where the sound level is raised.
There's one coming up that's unlimited sound.
__________________

Tuned by AED
*694 RWHP/677 RWTQ* 10.22@136mph
Currently Assaulting California's Roadcourses
Fabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 01:35 PM   #53
Registered Member

Regular
 
Recon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Hopkinsville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 6,518
I think they'd change it if this thing showed up.
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1438108515.096443.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	188203
Loudest damn car I've ever heard.


Pick your poison.
__________________
Mustangalley.com
Mustang of the day,
July 12, 2015
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 02:26 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fabman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pleasanton
Region: California
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Recon View Post
I think they'd change it if this thing showed up.
Attachment 188203
Loudest damn car I've ever heard.


Pick your poison.
Mines loud, but I don't think it's all THAT loud....but apparently not everybody agrees with me on that.
__________________

Tuned by AED
*694 RWHP/677 RWTQ* 10.22@136mph
Currently Assaulting California's Roadcourses
Fabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 02:27 PM   #55
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabman View Post
Mines loud, but I don't think it's all THAT loud....but apparently not everybody agrees with me on that.

At the cobra museum when you were parked next to me and had your car idling. I didn't even hear mine start up, I didn't even hear it when I revved mine lol


Bullitts are better than Bullets
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 02:29 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fabman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pleasanton
Region: California
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
At the cobra museum when you were parked next to me and had your car idling. I didn't even hear mine start up, I didn't even hear it when I revved mine lol


Bullitts are better than Bullets
Nah-ah...
__________________

Tuned by AED
*694 RWHP/677 RWTQ* 10.22@136mph
Currently Assaulting California's Roadcourses
Fabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 01:20 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rosariors3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Usa
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,388
This speed shop is located in philly. RT tuning is the name. What do u guys think of the parts and the prices giving? Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1449083988.904153.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	207.5 KB
ID:	194254


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________
I might not know as much as you but i know how to drive better than you!!!
Rosariors3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 01:30 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fabman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pleasanton
Region: California
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosariors3 View Post
This speed shop is located in philly. RT tuning is the name. What do u guys think of the parts and the prices giving? Attachment 194254


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Parts are easy enough to price online. Labor depends on what their rate is per/hr.
Doesn't look out of line at first glance.

Couple things though, an adjustable Panhard bar is good to have but has NO effect on wheel hop so that's kinna funny that he said that.
The other thing is that an alignment is not super necessary with the parts list I see here.
Just adjust the bar and measure the wheels in the fenders to get the axle centered. Plenty good enough.
What's important is setting the pinion angle...I didn't see that on this list.
Maybe he's including that in the alignment?
__________________

Tuned by AED
*694 RWHP/677 RWTQ* 10.22@136mph
Currently Assaulting California's Roadcourses
Fabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 01:40 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fabman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pleasanton
Region: California
Posts: 1,173
wait...he says "RTR Front arm and bracket"....I assumed that was "Upper arm and bracket".

We are only talking about the rear end here....yes?
__________________

Tuned by AED
*694 RWHP/677 RWTQ* 10.22@136mph
Currently Assaulting California's Roadcourses
Fabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 01:41 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rosariors3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Usa
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabman View Post
wait...he says "RTR Front arm and bracket"....I assumed that was "Upper arm and bracket".

We are only talking about the rear end here....yes?

I'm not sure all I told him was that I wanted to get more traction than what I currently have


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________
I might not know as much as you but i know how to drive better than you!!!
Rosariors3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 01:46 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular
 
Fabman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pleasanton
Region: California
Posts: 1,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosariors3 View Post
I'm not sure all I told him was that I wanted to get more traction than what I currently have


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
It must be white line OR RTR brackets/arms. It says 2 front brackets and 2 arms.
I don't see any mention of the upper arm anywhere.
That's a super important part of this setup.....I'd ask for clarification.
__________________

Tuned by AED
*694 RWHP/677 RWTQ* 10.22@136mph
Currently Assaulting California's Roadcourses
Fabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 01:50 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rosariors3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Usa
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabman View Post
It must be white line OR RTR brackets/arms. It says 2 front brackets and 2 arms.

I don't see any mention of the upper arm anywhere.

That's a super important part of this setup.....I'd ask for clarification.

I read it as the rtr front arm and bracket combo.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________
I might not know as much as you but i know how to drive better than you!!!
Rosariors3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 01:57 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: moncks corner
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 150
Rosarios; You have a 2012 Stage 3 hyper series correct? You need to first check and see what you already have. I have had a 13 and 14 stage 3, so I am not 100% sure on the 12. I am quite certain you already have upgraded upper control arms from Roush. You might have regular GT lower control arms....I upgraded my factory LCA's and went with BMR adjustable ones (which easily look the best quality to me). You will need the relocation brackets as well. I did also buy their adjustable panhard bar as well. I don't know why a speed shop would mention a panhard bar would reduce wheel hop though, I wouldn't trust anyone who made that up....It has nothing to do with wheel hop. I think you need to first do a little research to see exactly what suspension upgrades your Roush has, so you don't waste your money on things you already have done....As you know Roush already does suspension upgrades over a GT. The changes I made to my 14 Stage 3 suspension wise really didn't help traction all that much... just to give you a heads up before you spend a bunch of money. They did help handling and eliminated the little wheel hop I did have. I did BMR LCA's, adjustable panhard, and rear adjustable Sway bar., also a steeda xbrace. I have the LCA's set on the middle setting. I never had an alignment afterwards, I don't think I needed one. I adjusted the panhard bar to ensure the axle was centered. I don't know anything about pinion angle though. Maybe the person above can explain what is involved in that. The bottom line for traction is, you need more tire. Factory 275/35/20's are not good for hooking. I go sideways regardless of suspension upgrades. You probably have something close to me as for RWHP, I am at 617. I say the best option if you can afford to is, but a wider wheel that you can get some bigger tires, I think 305's in the rear would help out greatly from what I have heard, unfortunately I still have factory tires/wheels. I would call Kelly at BMR and explain to him your issues and concerns. He will explain exactly what you need for the type of driving you do, he must even give you a discount code. It's hard putting all that power to the road man, good luck! If cornering and handling is your goal, I would imagine he will recommend a new rear sway bar, LCA's, and probably the new watts link they have. If it is mainly a traction complaint, I think new wheels/tires will do the trick.
__________________
Phase 3 upgrade including CAI, Fuel pump voltage regulator, (648rwhp), 582 torque, Kooks LT headers with off road H pipe, Vossen CV3's, ID1000's, Steeda Heat Exchanger, BMR LCA's,relocation brackets, adjustable Panhard bar, Rear sway bar, Steeda Aluminum driveshaft, X-brace, Differential cover, torque box brace/frame rails, Shelby trans cooler, Mcleod RST clutch/lightweight steel flywheel w/SS clutch line, RP fluids, whiteline transmission bushing,MGW race spec short shifter,Ford racing twin 65mm throttle body, Pro Dyno tuned
jamyzd30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 02:43 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rosariors3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Usa
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamyzd30 View Post
Rosarios; You have a 2012 Stage 3 hyper series correct? You need to first check and see what you already have. I have had a 13 and 14 stage 3, so I am not 100% sure on the 12. I am quite certain you already have upgraded upper control arms from Roush. You might have regular GT lower control arms....I upgraded my factory LCA's and went with BMR adjustable ones (which easily look the best quality to me). You will need the relocation brackets as well. I did also buy their adjustable panhard bar as well. I don't know why a speed shop would mention a panhard bar would reduce wheel hop though, I wouldn't trust anyone who made that up....It has nothing to do with wheel hop. I think you need to first do a little research to see exactly what suspension upgrades your Roush has, so you don't waste your money on things you already have done....As you know Roush already does suspension upgrades over a GT. The changes I made to my 14 Stage 3 suspension wise really didn't help traction all that much... just to give you a heads up before you spend a bunch of money. They did help handling and eliminated the little wheel hop I did have. I did BMR LCA's, adjustable panhard, and rear adjustable Sway bar., also a steeda xbrace. I have the LCA's set on the middle setting. I never had an alignment afterwards, I don't think I needed one. I adjusted the panhard bar to ensure the axle was centered. I don't know anything about pinion angle though. Maybe the person above can explain what is involved in that. The bottom line for traction is, you need more tire. Factory 275/35/20's are not good for hooking. I go sideways regardless of suspension upgrades. You probably have something close to me as for RWHP, I am at 617. I say the best option if you can afford to is, but a wider wheel that you can get some bigger tires, I think 305's in the rear would help out greatly from what I have heard, unfortunately I still have factory tires/wheels. I would call Kelly at BMR and explain to him your issues and concerns. He will explain exactly what you need for the type of driving you do, he must even give you a discount code. It's hard putting all that power to the road man, good luck! If cornering and handling is your goal, I would imagine he will recommend a new rear sway bar, LCA's, and probably the new watts link they have. If it is mainly a traction complaint, I think new wheels/tires will do the trick.
Thanks for all the info... How big of a wheel ? Also do I still go with 20's? Will I need to change anything with the brakes?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________
I might not know as much as you but i know how to drive better than you!!!
Rosariors3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 04:14 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rosariors3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Usa
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,388
So for my the 2012 roush did front struts rear shocks front and rear springs front seat bar and joined bumper. Other than that that's all i c


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Front sway bar and jounce bumper


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________
I might not know as much as you but i know how to drive better than you!!!
Rosariors3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 06:32 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: moncks corner
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 150
I would say you definitely need to get Lower control arms with relocation brackets then, do some research but I think you'll find that BMR has a GREAT rep, but they are not cheap...you get what you pay for in my opinion. Again, call Kelly at BMR and he will hook you up and answer all questions in great detail. As for wheels and tires....I think your wheels are probably same as mine, 9.5 inches wide...So you can't fit 305 tires on them, or you are not supposed to anyways. You can probably run 20's if you prefer them, but you should get a wheel at least 10 inches in width or wider if you want to run 305's on rear. I like the look of the factory Roush wheels though. Another guy on here had a SWEET looking Roush on here, you should look him up to see if you can get some pictures, his name was Camron502. I think he was running VossenCV3's, they had a nice concave bad *** look! Plus wide enough to get some meaty tires on it. He also gave me tons of great advice. Keep me posted as to what you do bro.
__________________
Phase 3 upgrade including CAI, Fuel pump voltage regulator, (648rwhp), 582 torque, Kooks LT headers with off road H pipe, Vossen CV3's, ID1000's, Steeda Heat Exchanger, BMR LCA's,relocation brackets, adjustable Panhard bar, Rear sway bar, Steeda Aluminum driveshaft, X-brace, Differential cover, torque box brace/frame rails, Shelby trans cooler, Mcleod RST clutch/lightweight steel flywheel w/SS clutch line, RP fluids, whiteline transmission bushing,MGW race spec short shifter,Ford racing twin 65mm throttle body, Pro Dyno tuned
jamyzd30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 11:37 AM   #67
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rosariors3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Usa
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,388
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1449164261.129066.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	155.3 KB
ID:	194335


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________
I might not know as much as you but i know how to drive better than you!!!
Rosariors3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 11:44 AM   #68
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: moncks corner
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 150
I don't think you would need different upper arms at all bro. As I said, Roush is set up pretty good to begin with....I would do the adj LCA's with relocation brackets though. Get rid of the garbage two piece drive shaft while you are at it, get yourself a nice aluminum one. Maybe you can explain your goals a little more and other people will chime in to suggest what you might want/need to accomplish your goal. Be very detailed as to what your current issues or complaints are.
__________________
Phase 3 upgrade including CAI, Fuel pump voltage regulator, (648rwhp), 582 torque, Kooks LT headers with off road H pipe, Vossen CV3's, ID1000's, Steeda Heat Exchanger, BMR LCA's,relocation brackets, adjustable Panhard bar, Rear sway bar, Steeda Aluminum driveshaft, X-brace, Differential cover, torque box brace/frame rails, Shelby trans cooler, Mcleod RST clutch/lightweight steel flywheel w/SS clutch line, RP fluids, whiteline transmission bushing,MGW race spec short shifter,Ford racing twin 65mm throttle body, Pro Dyno tuned
jamyzd30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 11:47 AM   #69
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rosariors3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Usa
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,388
I think the car handle fine. As I said before there's to much spin. I know that there always gonna b that issue because of the power.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________
I might not know as much as you but i know how to drive better than you!!!
Rosariors3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 12:35 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rosariors3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Usa
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,388
I think the car handle fine. As I said before there's to much spin. I know that there always gonna b that issue because of the power.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________
I might not know as much as you but i know how to drive better than you!!!
Rosariors3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Shelby | ROUSH | Boss | Saleen | SVT || Tech and Talk > Roush Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone else have problems with wheel spin? dark mod General Mustang Discussion 22 10-10-2012 03:58 AM
5.0 Tuning Solutions Thomas91169 1979-1995 Mustang GT 13 12-24-2007 12:09 PM
Bigger and longer lasting solutions rolled up into one (pun intended) wiarumas The Bar 4 08-09-2007 03:55 PM
poor gas mileage...general solutions tedness The Bar 23 08-31-2005 10:55 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



12:00 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.