2012 Roush hyper series $$$ - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Shelby | ROUSH | Boss | Saleen | SVT || Tech and Talk > Roush Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-07-2015, 09:23 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
2012 Roush hyper series $$$

Curious how much this could sell for. 7200 miles vmp tune .
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2015, 06:07 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
It's so hard to price the Roush....I have seen them sell cheap and some go for way more than I expected on Ebay. They just don't hold value like Boss or Shelby. I guess the forged internals of the others make them hold better or because the VIN is married to car. I know Tindol Ford in NC gave me a GREAT trade value on a 2013 I had. I am just going to guess a number on yours would be around 35 to 40k since the miles are on low end.
Phase 3 upgrade including CAI, Fuel pump voltage regulator, (648rwhp), 582 torque, Kooks LT headers with off road H pipe, Vossen CV3's, ID1000's, Steeda Heat Exchanger, BMR LCA's,relocation brackets, adjustable Panhard bar, Rear sway bar, Steeda Aluminum driveshaft, X-brace, Differential cover, torque box brace/frame rails, Shelby trans cooler, Mcleod RST clutch/lightweight steel flywheel w/SS clutch line, RP fluids, whiteline transmission bushing,MGW race spec short shifter,Ford racing twin 65mm throttle body, Pro Dyno tuned
jamyzd30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 06:34 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamyzd30 View Post
It's so hard to price the Roush....I have seen them sell cheap and some go for way more than I expected on Ebay. They just don't hold value like Boss or Shelby. I guess the forged internals of the others make them hold better or because the VIN is married to car. I know Tindol Ford in NC gave me a GREAT trade value on a 2013 I had. I am just going to guess a number on yours would be around 35 to 40k since the miles are on low end.

Even though it's #1 of 25 and roush signature on the dash ?

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2015, 07:02 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Honestly as I said, its very hard to value them. I think the hyper series looks cool and all but its really not any different. Different color scheme, slightly different interior, and numbered....but same everything else. There Is a few reasons Roush doesn't hold value. As for signature, he signs them for free and attends many events...that wouldnt change value at all, but its cool to meet him etc. Some people might pay for Roush, but as a general rule, its not a car you buy as an investment, most newer cars are not. My friend recently sold his hyper series with 22k miles for 34k. Thats is why i guess yours around 40k. The aluminator might hold a little better, but no Roush really does. Maybe after he dies....I have had 2, and i love them, but i knew buying it, i would lose big if I sell. They are obviously rare and limited, but price does not reflect. I know the supercharger is nice, suspension and appearence package looks good...but it is what it is, a GT supercharged. So whatever a GT is worth, i say add at most 10k, but thats a stretch
Old 11-08-2015, 07:20 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Honestly as I said, its very hard to value them. I think the hyper series looks cool and all but its really not any different. Different color scheme, slightly different interior, and numbered....but same everything else. There Is a few reasons Roush doesn't hold value. As for signature, he signs them for free and attends many events...that wouldnt change value at all, but its cool to meet him etc. Some people might pay for Roush, but as a general rule, its not a car you buy as an investment, most newer cars are not. My friend recently sold his hyper series with 22k miles for 34k. Thats is why i guess yours around 40k. The aluminator might hold a little better, but no Roush really does. Maybe after he dies....I have had 2, and i love them, but i knew buying it, i would lose big if I sell. They are obviously rare and limited, but price does not reflect. I know the supercharger is nice, suspension and appearence package looks good...but it is what it is, a GT supercharged. So whatever a GT is worth, i say add at most 10k, but thats a stretch

Thanks keeping options open if I were to sell privately I know I could get $40

Old 11-08-2015, 07:24 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosariors3 View Post
Thanks keeping options open if I were to sell privately I know I could get $40

If you only want $40 I will fly out there now

🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 07:26 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
If you only want $40 I will fly out there now

🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.

Lol il give it to you if u move here and partner up with me and open a speed shop

Old 11-08-2015, 07:33 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosariors3 View Post
Lol il give it to you if u move here and partner up with me and open a speed shop

I plan on opening one. Just have to get all the finances worked out to do it. It won't be in Texas though, location is key and plan on doing a import/domestic shop.

🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 07:38 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
I plan on opening one. Just have to get all the finances worked out to do it. It won't be in Texas though, location is key and plan on doing a import/domestic shop.

🍼and 🌽 fed coyote.

Well watt u waiting for u got both of those in front of u. I live 2 hrs from nyc and philly and il back u up. I would do it but I'm not in the automotive industry therefore I don't know **** about it

Old 11-08-2015, 07:43 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Another guy sold his 2013 Roush Stage 3 with similar miles to yours on Ebay for 51k, granted he had around 10k of mods done, 51k is still great after owning it for 2 years....Most people paid around 52 to 57k new. The new models are quite a bit more.....That Tindol Ford dealer that gave me a great trade value HIGHLY preferred the car not be modded though. So although we both know that it needs to be tuned, including boost a pump, smaller pulley etc. advertising it with VMP tune might not help it sell, it could do the opposite. Man, what are you considering buying? You bored with the RS3 already??? I do agree though, I am pretty certain you'd get around 40k. How much more though, not sure. For that much, it's GREAT bang for your buck. I am just always curious about what people buy to replace their pony. I am keeping mine as long as I can afford to, but I did just pick up a new DD, 14cts-v sport, little twin turbo tuned is pretty damn fast for a sedan. If you didn't shift perfect or lost traction with Roush at all, the little 6 cyl sedan would take it no doubt. I paid 40k for that with 24k miles, premium edition decked out.
Phase 3 upgrade including CAI, Fuel pump voltage regulator, (648rwhp), 582 torque, Kooks LT headers with off road H pipe, Vossen CV3's, ID1000's, Steeda Heat Exchanger, BMR LCA's,relocation brackets, adjustable Panhard bar, Rear sway bar, Steeda Aluminum driveshaft, X-brace, Differential cover, torque box brace/frame rails, Shelby trans cooler, Mcleod RST clutch/lightweight steel flywheel w/SS clutch line, RP fluids, whiteline transmission bushing,MGW race spec short shifter,Ford racing twin 65mm throttle body, Pro Dyno tuned
Old 11-08-2015, 07:49 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
You could make a killing in the mid-Atlantic area of the east coast. Speed shops around here are backed up and most of them suck. A lot of money there

dave73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 10:30 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Another guy sold his 2013 Roush Stage 3 with similar miles to yours on Ebay for 51k, granted he had around 10k of mods done, 51k is still great after owning it for 2 years....Most people paid around 52 to 57k new. The new models are quite a bit more.....That Tindol Ford dealer that gave me a great trade value HIGHLY preferred the car not be modded though. So although we both know that it needs to be tuned, including boost a pump, smaller pulley etc. advertising it with VMP tune might not help it sell, it could do the opposite. Man, what are you considering buying? You bored with the RS3 already??? I do agree though, I am pretty certain you'd get around 40k. How much more though, not sure. For that much, it's GREAT bang for your buck. I am just always curious about what people buy to replace their pony. I am keeping mine as long as I can afford to, but I did just pick up a new DD, 14cts-v sport, little twin turbo tuned is pretty damn fast for a sedan. If you didn't shift perfect or lost traction with Roush at all, the little 6 cyl sedan would take it no doubt. I paid 40k for that with 24k miles, premium edition decked out.
I like caddies that's a good choice. I really don't know what I want. I do really like the roush and I might just keep it. The roush isn't my dd and I'm putting it away tomorrow for the winter. My prob is I want to many cars. If I did get rid of the roush id prob go wit the Audi R8 . Just something about that car. Make sure u post some pics of that caddie

Old 11-08-2015, 11:36 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
I picked my 13 RS3 with the Phase 3 kit for $38250.00. Had 7500 miles on it when I bought it.
RoushStage3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 11:59 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Good Luck, they are a nice color scheme!
caballorojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 10:03 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
I paid 41K for my 12 about 3 months ago with 1200 miles on it. Same dealership has/had this one:
Pre-Owned 2012 Ford Mustang ROUSH Coupe in Martinsville #P3897A | Ray Skillman Hoosier Ford
It has been marked down $4100 since I bought mine.

The one linked above is 1 of 10 built in that color combination. Mine is one of 43 in my color combo (Mine was $2000 cheaper when I bought it). Both have Roush's signature on the dash.

You won't get any money for the VMP tune or signature unless you sell to a mod friendly enthusiast. I would guess $35-$37K for yours

MADSCOTSMAN is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Shelby | ROUSH | Boss | Saleen | SVT || Tech and Talk > Roush Mustang