Rosariors3 build thread - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Shelby | ROUSH | Boss | Saleen | SVT || Tech and Talk > Roush Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-04-2016, 04:27 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Rosariors3 build thread

Hey everyone and their brother has one why not me?!!! The more I think about it the more that there is a lot of mods I need to do. Yes it's a roush but I need to put my touches on it. First thing I need to do is install the RTR decklid. Once I take the car out I'm installing that fine piece. After that wheels and tires. I might of found someone local to add to the wheel to make the 11 inch wide. I really want to go with at least 315. The rest of my list and prob not in this order goes like this:* side exhaust. Although cervini is nice I wanna c if I can get something customized. I would like the tips square and I'm sure I can find a body shop to customize my side skirts and have someone make some bends to have the exhaust come out the side.
* delete the rear windows. Yea exactly what that says.
* motor. Build it out, want the motor to handle more horses. 800 rwh is my goal.
Any input is appreciated.
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2016, 04:55 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Sell it and go GM. Trust me ford is overrated and expensive and still just not all that fun.
Keep the car how it is and get another toy.

Lsx 383, 408, 416 only way to go.

LSX 408 FTW
Dragging your a$$
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 05:01 PM   #3
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Kentucky
Rosariors3 build thread

Looking forward to the build.
Didn't you have a 2 in your name instead of a 3?

Pick your poison.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2016, 06:28 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Aaaaaa nnnooo. Lol rs3 roush stage "3" it if it was a stage2 than It prob would be rosariors2

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Old 01-04-2016, 06:32 PM   #5
Registered Member

Regular

Hm, wonder why I thought of it being a 2. Doesn't matter. Looking forward to the goodies your car will get.

Pick your poison.
Old 01-04-2016, 06:33 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Sell it and go GM. Trust me ford is overrated and expensive and still just not all that fun.
Keep the car how it is and get another toy.

Lsx 383, 408, 416 only way to go.

LSX 408 FTW
Dragging your a$$

I really do like my car and I understand what ur saying but she's a keeper. GM? Vette all day. No reason why I can't have both. For now il dream of having one and hopefully in the near future it will be a part of a collection of bad investment toys.

Old 01-04-2016, 06:35 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Recon View Post
Hm, wonder why I thought of it being a 2. Doesn't matter. Looking forward to the goodies your car will get.

Pick your poison.

Thanks I'm anxious.

Old 01-04-2016, 06:39 PM   #8
Registered Member

Regular

One can never have too many toys. Want to justify it? Smiles per gallon is off the charts.

Pick your poison.
Old 01-04-2016, 06:43 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Recon View Post
One can never have too many toys. Want to justify it? Smiles per gallon is off the charts.

Pick your poison.

Yes...in that sense, it's an excellent investment

Old 01-04-2016, 08:21 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Subscribed. I haven't updated my build thread in a while, haha. Need to get on it.

Rap, I've always wanted to build up an 80's Monte Carlo or grand national (if I ever find one), which LS motor would you recommend?

/endthreadjack

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 10:05 AM   #11
Staff

Regular
Staff

Region: Connecticut
I only have the V6 (reasonably stock) but is this your DD? If so I would listen to Rap's advice about the hassle of an 800HP car.

however, much respect to folks that push the envelope to get their car to the max.
Old 01-05-2016, 10:10 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Mud View Post
I only have the V6 (reasonably stock) but is this your DD? If so I would listen to Rap's advice about the hassle of an 800HP car.

however, much respect to folks that push the envelope to get their car to the max.

It is not a dd.. Something I drive to release stress.πŸ˜€

Old 01-05-2016, 10:16 AM   #13
Staff

Regular
Staff

Region: Connecticut
that gives you way more leeway for having fun with it.
Old 01-05-2016, 10:26 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Rosariors; I completely agree with Rap on this one. You have a pretty bad *** car as it sits. I have a little more power than you are currently running and obviously I can't use it effectively by putting it to the ground. The goal of RWHP is a # and is more so for bragging rights. Work on putting what you have to the ground first. I personally love the look of the Roush as it is unique already. I wouldn't really alter that too much. The money you would spend to get safely to 800 RWHP would no way be worth it for street driving. I have had 400 HP cars that would run very close to my 700+ HP pony. Even my daily driving 6 cyl CTS twin turbo car would beat my mustang if I don't shift perfect or I spin at all. In a sense you would be spending many thousands and effectively gain very little. I like to say I have more power than a hell cat as well, but all that power means nothing when my wife beats me with my daily driver....Stop chasing a number, especially if it isn't a number on a track.
Phase 3 upgrade including CAI, Fuel pump voltage regulator, (629rwhp), 543 torque, Kooks LT headers with off road H pipe,ID1000's, Steeda Heat Exchanger, SCT tuner with custom Pro Dyno tune, BMR LCA's, BMR relocation brackets, BMR adjustable Panhard bar, BMR Rear sway bar, Steeda Aluminum driveshaft, Steeda X-brace, Steeda Differential cover, Steeda torque box brace/frame rails, Shelby trans cooler, Mcleod SS clutch line, RP fluids, whiteline transmission bushing insert and MGW race spec short shifter.
jamyzd30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 10:43 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamyzd30 View Post
Rosariors; I completely agree with Rap on this one. You have a pretty bad *** car as it sits. I have a little more power than you are currently running and obviously I can't use it effectively by putting it to the ground. The goal of RWHP is a # and is more so for bragging rights. Work on putting what you have to the ground first. I personally love the look of the Roush as it is unique already. I wouldn't really alter that too much. The money you would spend to get safely to 800 RWHP would no way be worth it for street driving. I have had 400 HP cars that would run very close to my 700+ HP pony. Even my daily driving 6 cyl CTS twin turbo car would beat my mustang if I don't shift perfect or I spin at all. In a sense you would be spending many thousands and effectively gain very little. I like to say I have more power than a hell cat as well, but all that power means nothing when my wife beats me with my daily driver....Stop chasing a number, especially if it isn't a number on a track.

I appreciate ur feedback. My number one goal is to find a way to put most of the power I have to the ground. I believe with the right tire / wheel setup it can be done and who knows maybe changing the gears too. Shiit I might go as far as making it awdπŸ˜‚

Old 01-05-2016, 11:03 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

I wish i had enough money to mod mine as well, but the damn wife is pregnant. .....i wish Maury Povich could help me out. I would love to know how yours turns out, I say wheels n tires first. One guy got bigger fuel injectors and ran E85, i thought he said it added 70HP or so. He also added a bigger heat exchanger as he claims was MUCH needed. I dont know what u can get to w/o getting your engines internal changed (forged pistons/rods). People originally claimed safe around 600rwhp, but i think u can go beyond safely. Adding headed gave me plenty more torque and 30rwhp. Keep us posted as to what you do. Go for pwrformance if u have the $ man.....forget the little appearance nonsense, thats for the GT fan boys wishing they could be supercharged like u.
Phase 3 upgrade including CAI, Fuel pump voltage regulator, (629rwhp), 543 torque, Kooks LT headers with off road H pipe,ID1000's, Steeda Heat Exchanger, SCT tuner with custom Pro Dyno tune, BMR LCA's, BMR relocation brackets, BMR adjustable Panhard bar, BMR Rear sway bar, Steeda Aluminum driveshaft, Steeda X-brace, Steeda Differential cover, Steeda torque box brace/frame rails, Shelby trans cooler, Mcleod SS clutch line, RP fluids, whiteline transmission bushing insert and MGW race spec short shifter.
Old 01-05-2016, 11:14 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I wish i had enough money to mod mine as well, but the damn wife is pregnant. .....i wish Maury Povich could help me out. I would love to know how yours turns out, I say wheels n tires first. One guy got bigger fuel injectors and ran E85, i thought he said it added 70HP or so. He also added a bigger heat exchanger as he claims was MUCH needed. I dont know what u can get to w/o getting your engines internal changed (forged pistons/rods). People originally claimed safe around 600rwhp, but i think u can go beyond safely. Adding headed gave me plenty more torque and 30rwhp. Keep us posted as to what you do. Go for pwrformance if u have the $ man.....forget the little appearance nonsense, thats for the GT fan boys wishing they could be supercharged like u.

Congrats !!!! Is that gonna b ur first?

Old 01-05-2016, 12:12 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Oh yes, we change the appearance of our cars because we all want to be supercharged RS3's.

You caught us.

2013 GT/CS
Old 01-05-2016, 01:10 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Has anybody ever heard of Detroit speed upper control arms?

Old 01-07-2016, 09:29 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Tcopp; Easy man, i like all V8 mustangs anyways. Whether they are GT, Shelby, Roush, Cobra, Saleen etc. I am just saying I wouldn't mod the appearance of a Roush, they look pretty bad *** as is. Modding the appearance of a GT such as wheels, spoiler, fog light delete, decklid etc. is needed to achieve a more aggressive look. Essentially the look of an RTR, Roush, Saleen and what not. I think modding the appearance of a Roush is sort of a waste of money, as I like the look. Side by side though, I admit the RTR next to mine looked much more aggressive and had a better stance. I would just stick to upgrading speed/power/handling etc on the Roush, but to each his own, make it unique and yours. Not trying to offend any GT fans, it's not like they are much different than any others. It's tough to choose between looks and performance, we all want both. For Tcopp; do you not wish you were supercharged though?? That is like me saying, I wish I didn't have forged internals and upgraded cams.....
Old 01-07-2016, 12:33 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Haha. No foul dude. I changed my grilles out for a cdc upper and roush lower.

And yes, I plan on getting a VMP TVS in the future.

2013 GT/CS
Old 01-08-2016, 12:44 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1452281972.952097.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	254.7 KB
ID:	195584so I was gonna order these today and they are all out of stockπŸ€•πŸ’₯πŸ”« wtf. Should I order them anyways and just wait or should I wait till they r available? Also the uppers are not adjustable is this ok? And is a panhard bar a must?

Old 01-08-2016, 12:47 PM   #23
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Other
I wouldn't get a non adjustable UCA.

Vote Ox Mustang of the Year πŸ˜¬πŸ‘πŸ»
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 12:48 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford5pointoh View Post
I wouldn't get a non adjustable UCA.

R u saying get an adjustable or don't get one at all ?

Old 01-08-2016, 12:51 PM   #25
Registered Member

Regular

Id get an adjustable. Based on you mentioning you want your car lower more than it is and if you ever wanted to adjust your pinion angle (especially if you get a 1 PC driveshaft ever) you will need it to be adjustable.

Old 01-08-2016, 12:52 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Makes sense... Do U think I need a pan bar?

Old 01-08-2016, 01:22 PM   #27
Registered Member

Regular

If you plan to drop it some more. Most likely. I'm assuming the Roush one isn't adjustable? It's a cheap investment. But get the Panhard bar brace while you are at it.

Old 01-09-2016, 02:39 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Try hypermotive.

2013 GT/CS
Old 01-09-2016, 07:21 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post
Try hypermotive.

Nice site!!!! Thanks bud.πŸ‘πŸ»

Old 01-09-2016, 09:53 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Still not sure how offsets are calculated and what it means as I haven't done much research. Would a 18x11 wheel work with a range of +23 to +53 (rear)?

Old 01-10-2016, 08:19 AM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosariors3 View Post
Nice site!!!! Thanks bud.πŸ‘πŸ»

No problem man, do you have Facebook?

2013 GT/CS
Old 01-10-2016, 08:41 AM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

One of a few that don't ..

Old 01-10-2016, 08:51 AM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

Np. Was going to give you the guy's name that works for hypermotive.

2013 GT/CS
Old 01-10-2016, 09:29 AM   #34
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post
Np. Was going to give you the guy's name that works for hypermotive.

How about posing it?πŸ™‚

Old 01-10-2016, 10:54 AM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosariors3 View Post
Still not sure how offsets are calculated and what it means as I haven't done much research. Would a 18x11 wheel work with a range of +23 to +53 (rear)?

So does anyone know the answer to this?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Shelby | ROUSH | Boss | Saleen | SVT || Tech and Talk > Roush Mustang

« New Roush | My RS1 »