Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Good Deal?

2K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Sterlingbeast5.0 
#1 ·
Ok guys looking for another toy and cam across this. Main interest is the Convertible Manual. Is this car a good deal for what it is. Story I am getting is first owner bought as a Roush Sport. Here are details.

2005 Roush Ford Mustang. Car was built as a Roush Sport, but the original owner added the M90 Roush Supercharger and all accompanying add ons. I have the window sticker and all of the Roush build information. I am the 2nd owner and I have added the VMP500 Kit from VMP Tuning in Orlando, FL. This kit included a Steeda cold air intake, a smaller pulley for the supercharger, and a custom tune. This kit gives the car 500hp at the crank and 420hp at the rear wheels. I have also added 4 piston Brembo brakes that are color matched to the car, with 14" rotors, and brake cooling ducts. Striping has been replaced and car has always been garaged. Has the Shaker 500 audio and I have upgraded all 4 speakers (subs are factory).

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Yea guess those would help LOL. Also I am looking at buying the 2nd paragraph is the right up in the add.

$18,500, 63,000 miles

Attachments

#8 ·
Sounds and looks like a good Deal and good you got it better than the Original price. I know you will enjoy it totally.

#14 ·
Nice ride pick up!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.