Mustang Evolution Forum banner

still many 2015 untitled brand spakin new Roush for sale?

5K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  EastTNMustang 
#1 ·
has anyone noticed there happens to be several 2015 brand new Roush stangs for sale at dealerships?? going on 2 years on the lots...inventory carrying cost must be brutally high for these units

(Stage 2 and stage 3)

1. were they just over priced from day 1?

2. assume a stage 2 coupe (standard options) what is a fair price for a stage 2 coupe?

is $38k off the mark for a stage 2 coupe?

#2 ·
Hello

I bought my 2015 RS1 in July 2016 and got a great deal when purchased from a dealer down at Hilton Head, SC.

Then I met the Roush Performance Rep at Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach and scored the engine performance upgrade ( Flash tune, Roush CAI and 3 year warranty) for free.

I think the dealer at Hilton Head still has a few 2015 RS1 on the lot.

#4 ·
Those GT350' are laughable. The only way I could see them being appealing is low volume and actually coming from Shelby. But now with the S550 GT350 I think that doesn't even help them.

Even before the s550, from a performance to dollar perspective the 13/14 GT500s were a way better choice.

Wouldn't mind picking up a leftover 2016 GT though next spring :cool:

#6 ·
#9 ·
#12 ·
Why would they do that!?! Canadians are crazy!

#16 ·
I bought my 15 Stage 3 in July, I watched this car on EBay for about six auctions, each time the price dropped. I had just seen that Roush was taking orders on the 17 model year. I called the dealer & offered him $48k, with a few calls back & forth we settled on $52500 with them putting in the active exhaust. Sticker on this car was $67k. I watch them all the time on line, I've haven't seen any go this much off sticker. Some close, if your willing to wait & willing to negotiate you can find deals now & then. This is a great car for anyone looking, I wish the weather was warm all year so I could enjoy it more!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Ford mustang

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

#17 ·
I bought my 15 Stage 3 in July, I watched this car on EBay for about six auctions, each time the price dropped. I had just seen that Roush was taking orders on the 17 model year. I called the dealer & offered him $48k, with a few calls back & forth we settled on $52500 with them putting in the active exhaust. Sticker on this car was $67k. I watch them all the time on line, I've haven't seen any go this much off sticker. Some close, if your willing to wait & willing to negotiate you can find deals now & then. This is a great car for anyone looking, I wish the weather was warm all year so I could enjoy it more!

View attachment 219010

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Land vehicle Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Bumper

this is by my parents house. (Canadian $s haha)

#22 ·
Worth noting, you'll have the same issue with insurance. They'll insure it as a GT and will not cover the Roush parts. Unless you have insure additional parts to the car, or have collector car insurance.

Pick your poison.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.