New shoes for the Boss - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Shelby | ROUSH | Boss | Saleen | SVT || Tech and Talk > Boss Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-21-2013, 12:32 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jza1736 View Post
Yes, Windows have to be rolled down on track anyway
OK
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-04-2013, 06:09 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
kramer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: keene
Region: New Hampshire
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jza1736 View Post
I definitely will! I also got some Ford racing p springs & an adjustable panhard bar. building a 302S a little at a time
i'm guesssing you started from a GT? I have a 13 GT (non-brembo) and I'm also planning a few upgrades to better enjoy Lime Rock, Thunderbolt, Pocono and NH. Added pilot Super Sports, Hawk pads, K&N Ford racing tune pkg and saw a HUGE diff. from stock. But now I'm addicted and thinking about a FRPP or Roush suspension and Major brake upgrade. Are you running stock dampers. Any other mods?
kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 07:41 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jza1736's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Region: New York
Posts: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by kramer View Post
i'm guesssing you started from a GT? I have a 13 GT (non-brembo) and I'm also planning a few upgrades to better enjoy Lime Rock, Thunderbolt, Pocono and NH. Added pilot Super Sports, Hawk pads, K&N Ford racing tune pkg and saw a HUGE diff. from stock. But now I'm addicted and thinking about a FRPP or Roush suspension and Major brake upgrade. Are you running stock dampers. Any other mods?
Mine started as a Boss
Mods are
Roll bar with rear strut tower brace and harnesses
Rear seat delete
Caster camber plates @2.9
DBA 4000/5000 rotors
HAWK DTC 60/70 pads
Carbon fiber tiger racing hood
Steeda street wing
Laguna seca brake cooling ducts, splitter, and tranny cooling scoop
18" SVE dRift rims
Slicks for the track - grand am take offs
Auto-blip

She's a blast to dRive fast!
Jza1736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-05-2013, 05:47 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
kramer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: keene
Region: New Hampshire
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jza1736 View Post
Mine started as a Boss Mods are Roll bar with rear strut tower brace and harnesses Rear seat delete Caster camber plates @2.9 DBA 4000/5000 rotors HAWK DTC 60/70 pads Carbon fiber tiger racing hood Steeda street wing Laguna seca brake cooling ducts, splitter, and tranny cooling scoop 18" SVE dRift rims Slicks for the track - grand am take offs Auto-blip She's a blast to dRive fast!
So you've barely touched it from stock...LOL. Do all/most of the work yourself? I'm up in NH and struggling to find a place that knows what they do.
kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:02 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jza1736's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Region: New York
Posts: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by kramer View Post
So you've barely touched it from stock...LOL. Do all/most of the work yourself? I'm up in NH and struggling to find a place that knows what they do.
Most of it. I let the pros do the c and c plates. I'm in my and don't know anyone in NH
Jza1736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Shelby | ROUSH | Boss | Saleen | SVT || Tech and Talk > Boss Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



03:55 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.