Big turbo Cobra - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Shelby | ROUSH | Boss | Saleen | SVT || Tech and Talk > SVT Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-27-2011, 04:29 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Big turbo Cobra

So my friend crashed his 03 cobra on the way to the local raceway, he had a intake, sct maf, ported blower, pulley, long tubes and xpipe and borlas. They were working on the road and he got dirt and lost control and crashed in to a wall but only minor damage to the car. So with the car in the body shop he decided to just turbo the car. For the short block all that its getting are manley pistons, stock block, crank and rods. The heads got a little p&p, stage 1 cams, new valve-train for higher rpm and arp hardware. For the intake side he got a mach 1 intake manifold and mmr spacer and accufab tb. For the hot side im thinking of the on3 fowardfacing hotside. Now the turbo GT4788R good for 1400hp. We just need all the small stuff like well every thing else lol. this beast will be spooled and cooled by a 150 shot and meth injection. We will be ordering a on3performance foward facing kit for the hotside and cold side as soon as they are available, we will just upgrade most of the parts to bring the car up to standard, also he will be selling his viper spec t56 if any one wants to buy it. Ill keep updating as we go on.

If any one is willing to donate parts to the Make Joe's Mustang Faster that Corvettes Foundation, donations will be gladly appreciated
Stockish302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2011, 02:22 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
So if this is an 03 it's a Terminator correct?so what is he doing with the supercharger?is he selling that? Thanks, Spiney
Spiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 12:20 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

He is going to be selling his ported blower and his viper spec t56. If he doesn't get another termi before he sells his spare parts. Also up for grabs is his built irs, detroit locker 3.73s level 5 axels(life time replacements if you manage to brake them) trust me you wont ive launched at 5k and those things are indestructable. Ill post some pictures when I go to his house this week end.

If any one is willing to donate parts to the Make Joe's Mustang Faster that Corvettes Foundation, donations will be gladly appreciated
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2011, 02:03 PM   #4
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockish302
He is going to be selling his ported blower and his viper spec t56. If he doesn't get another termi before he sells his spare parts. Also up for grabs is his built irs, detroit locker 3.73s level 5 axels(life time replacements if you manage to brake them) trust me you wont ive launched at 5k and those things are indestructable. Ill post some pictures when I go to his house this week end.
Just saw in MM&FF a termi with the turbo and the blower. Compound boost. 1K+ hp
Old 12-07-2011, 02:20 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Re: Big turbo Cobra

damn can i be friends with your friend? i want two terminators lol

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
If you wreck and kill yourself trying to jerk off on the way to her house I will put it all over the internet.
tigercrazy718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 12:27 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t

Just saw in MM&FF a termi with the turbo and the blower. Compound boost. 1K+ hp
We were thinking of that but turbo nitrous and supercharged cobra would be a bit to crazy lol we are just waiting for on3 to bring out the foward facing kit since they are the only ones that make them besides having to go custom so everything is on hold for now we have been focusing more on out other crew members 2010 camaro SS.

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercrazy718
damn can i be friends with your friend? i want two terminators lol
Lol sure were from california lol were are mostly domestics but have a ms3 (450whp) and a k20 acura integra

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Shelby | ROUSH | Boss | Saleen | SVT || Tech and Talk > SVT Mustang