shifting problems - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Shelby | ROUSH | Boss | Saleen | SVT || Tech and Talk > SVT Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-06-2012, 05:01 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
shifting problems

I'm having a hard time shifting on my cobra, it started to get hard a week ago, and today, i just cant shift at all, i was wondering if its the clutch cable. Does anybody here knows how to adjust it? Or do think its something else? Any help will be greatly appreciatdd
bluekswiss_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-06-2012, 10:16 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekswiss_04
I'm having a hard time shifting on my cobra, it started to get hard a week ago, and today, i just cant shift at all, i was wondering if its the clutch cable. Does anybody here knows how to adjust it? Or do think its something else? Any help will be greatly appreciatdd
Hey hows it foing man..its defenetly the clutch cable..it jappened to my cobra about a month ago..same things as you mentioned it was driving good all of th sudden it was getting harder and harder to put it in gear afte a while it didnt let me put in gear at all..it was the clutch cable that was stretch and broken ..GOOD LUCK
Elcobrachingom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:20 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

i'm hoping it just needs to be adjusted, i really need my car, hows everything bro, how have you been
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-06-2012, 10:32 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
i'm hoping it just needs to be adjusted, i really need my car, hows everything bro, how have you been
Hoping it is too man have u try adjusting it..good man living la vida loca you know..steppimg on the gas pedal everytime i get a chance ..
Old 10-06-2012, 10:36 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

thats good man, i was happy til this morning, i had the money to buy my saleen wing and rear bumper, and now im gonna have to replace the cable, and buy a new battery, but other than that i been good too
Old 10-06-2012, 10:52 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
thats good man, i was happy til this morning, i had the money to buy my saleen wing and rear bumper, and now im gonna have to replace the cable, and buy a new battery, but other than that i been good too
Yeah man sucks but firts things firts que no..nice looking ride..you getting the whole body kit..my opinion i thoink it looks nice as is..but saleen style its badass too on our SN95's..me too man freaking gas its going up the roof.. Sucks

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Shelby | ROUSH | Boss | Saleen | SVT || Tech and Talk > SVT Mustang