Need some help with ppl with cobras - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Shelby | ROUSH | Boss | Saleen | SVT || Tech and Talk > SVT Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-29-2013, 11:13 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Need some help with ppl with cobras

I'm try to start a project for next year.if some with experience and knows alot about cobras can give some suggestions on what I need to get this done please feel to share some insights and ideas.i posted in 96-04 section as a 4v project.again it's for next year and hopefully this job comes through so I can achieve this goal.thanks for you time.and if you think It'll be better just to build a 2v ill be up for some suggestions as well
Torchred2010gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2013, 11:20 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
So what's this thread about? What's your questions. What are you looking for

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
1lowGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 11:26 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lowGT View Post
Well I already posted it in the 96-04section but basically Im looking at mmr for a forged short block.but I would like to make it a 4v(basically cobra motor).i know it'll be easier to just buy a cobra or just the cobra but would rather have a brand new motor.im going to put it in a 04gt body.i want to achieve over 500 for dd and show with some strip time mostly dd and show.just don't know how I can achieve this.the sound of the cobras are just sexy haha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2013, 11:32 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lowGT View Post
Forgot to mention that I want to put either kb and was thinking a whipple.to really care for big cams either i like the cam lope but rather hear the exhaust mostly.ive read the swap note in the 96-04 section but still a lil off on where to get the electronics or where to look for one
Old 09-29-2013, 04:41 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Colorado
If your wanting to build a 4v with a kb or whipple. Your gonna need to find alot of used stuff to make the swap work. 99/01 timing chain cover wont work with a new kb/whipple. Easiest way would buy a used 03/04 cobra motor and go from there. You can easily achieve your numbers with a good tune and a pulley. 4v's are alot of fun. Ive driven 2v with pretty much the same mods as a 4v and the 4v got it every time. Im buildin a 99 teskid block with mmr 900 rotating assembly. Pm me if you got questions
1999 Cobra black with medium parchment interiorJLT CAI, RWR motorsports tune, Pacesetter Longtubes, o/r xpipe w/cutouts, Flowmaster Super 44s, built t56, Kevlar clutch, Nitto NT05R, Ford Racing 4.10 gears, MMR 900 rotating assembly, vortech v3 si, twin aeromotive 340s, aeroquip lines, 80lbs injectors
Black99Snake is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Shelby | ROUSH | Boss | Saleen | SVT || Tech and Talk > SVT Mustang