Such a Beauty - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > FYI Ads | Recently Listed

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-08-2012, 11:40 PM   #1
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Such a Beauty

I wish
2003 Mustang SVT Cobra Convertible 10th Anniversary Low Miles
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2012, 11:42 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4
Don't we all!
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:45 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

This one was at the ford dealer by me 7000 miles on it they were asking 29k but they would take 25k for it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120508_234332.png
Views:	168
Size:	540.6 KB
ID:	49757   Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120508_234356.png
Views:	150
Size:	558.6 KB
ID:	49758  

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120508_234430.png
Views:	180
Size:	577.0 KB
ID:	49759  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2012, 11:46 PM   #4
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Re: Such a Beauty

This one looks immaculate, i'm can almost cry.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Too bad I don't have that kind of money
Old 05-08-2012, 11:46 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
This one looks immaculate, i'm can almost cry.
Guess you have to rob a bank now
Old 05-08-2012, 11:47 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
U live near sac?
vinnygt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:51 PM   #7
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnygt View Post
U live near sac?
Yup!

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Technically I live in Sac though
Old 05-08-2012, 11:53 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yup!

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Technically I live in Sac though
Sweet. I live in napa. Your the closest person to me I've met on this place lol. That's a badass cobra btw. Love the red and black interior
Old 05-08-2012, 11:54 PM   #9
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Sweet. I live in napa. Your the closest person to me I've met on this place lol. That's a badass cobra btw. Love the red and black interior
Yea that's what I love too, i guess I'l have to work up to Cobra status... My first step shall be getting my first Mustang lol.
Old 05-09-2012, 12:01 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yea that's what I love too, i guess I'l have to work up to Cobra status... My first step shall be getting my first Mustang lol.
Lol keep looking on Craigslist bro. That's how I've gotten both of mine. If I hear of a good deal around here I'll definitely let u know..
Old 05-09-2012, 12:02 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

There was an 03 sonic blue terminator for sale by me they wanted 15k but it had 100k on it
Old 05-09-2012, 12:52 AM   #12
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Thanks Vinnygt... My budget is $10k max (preferably around 9k if not lower), I'm looking for an 05-09 V6 manual preferably red or black, will take any color but green lol... The more interior features the better lol (I.e. leather, power seats, nav ext...) I know I can find the right one, just gotta give it some time.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Old 05-09-2012, 08:59 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Thanks Vinnygt... My budget is $10k max (preferably around 9k if not lower), I'm looking for an 05-09 V6 manual preferably red or black, will take any color but green lol... The more interior features the better lol (I.e. leather, power seats, nav ext...) I know I can find the right one, just gotta give it some time.
That's great. Just out of curiosity, why not a v8? Oh and Dealer or strait cash?
Old 05-09-2012, 09:02 AM   #14
ME Bloodhound
Staff

The main reason is my parents won't let me get a GT (I'm only 17) lol... And straight cash (dealers are more expensive than private party).

HID end all thread
Old 05-09-2012, 07:08 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
The main reason is my parents won't let me get a GT (I'm only 17) lol... And straight cash (dealers are more expensive than private party).
Ahh I see. Hmm. I say u talk them into it bro. For that money u can get a BADASS gt
Old 05-09-2012, 10:32 PM   #16
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Believe me I've tried everything... I think they are still hesitant on even letting me get a mustang in general cause of what happened to my dads 88 5.0.

HID end all thread
Old 05-10-2012, 09:17 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Show them your responsible. And hey mothers day is coming up.... If your catching my drift?
Old 05-10-2012, 09:26 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnygt
Show them your responsible. And hey mothers day is coming up.... If your catching my drift?
^ +1000 good point

Low2v
Horseplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:20 PM   #19
ME Bloodhound
Staff

They know i'm a good driver... I have actually gotten compliments from many of our neighbors that I drive really well and responsibly.... I think the biggest factor is that since I am a teenager there is that urge to drive fast and recklessly, which i have but I am smart enough to know what to do and what not to do... I mean, why would i want to drive recklessly and risk totaling my car or even killing me????
Old 05-11-2012, 12:06 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
They know i'm a good driver... I have actually gotten compliments from many of our neighbors that I drive really well and responsibly.... I think the biggest factor is that since I am a teenager there is that urge to drive fast and recklessly, which i have but I am smart enough to know what to do and what not to do... I mean, why would i want to drive recklessly and risk totaling my car or even killing me????
Exactly. Well parents are just parents man. Lol. Luckily my dads always owned Chevys and always thought mustangs were slow so when I told him I wanted a mustang he didn't really mind it until he drove my cobra. Now he tells me to drive safe every time I leave the house lol
Old 05-11-2012, 10:23 PM   #21
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Yea... Too bad that it will actually save me money if I get a gt lol... Cause I will want to get a new 8.8 and performance mods if I get a V6... My guess is they just don't want the insurance to be too high, cause the insurance on a 17 year old driving a Mustang GT in California is going to be stupid high.

HID end all thread
Old 05-11-2012, 10:25 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yea... Too bad that it will actually save me money if I get a gt lol... Cause I will want to get a new 8.8 and performance mods if I get a V6... My guess is they just don't want the insurance to be too high, cause the insurance on a 17 year old driving a Mustang GT in California is going to be stupid high.
Do what I did and put it under there name lol. How are your grades?? Some places discount the insure if u have good grades
Old 05-11-2012, 10:41 PM   #23
ME Bloodhound
Staff

My GPA is around a 3.7 average... And yea we get discounts but the insurance for me driving a slow-@ss truck is like $100 per month already, I think at heart they do think I will do something stupid though. Which I have enough common sense not to.

HID end all thread
Old 05-11-2012, 11:12 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
My GPA is around a 3.7 average... And yea we get discounts but the insurance for me driving a slow-@ss truck is like $100 per month already, I think at heart they do think I will do something stupid though. Which I have enough common sense not to.
Dude that gpa is freakin great! Well screw it dude. Get that v6 and keep it stock until u turn 18 u can buy a gt
Old 05-11-2012, 11:53 PM   #25
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Dude that gpa is freakin great! Well screw it dude. Get that v6 and keep it stock until u turn 18 u can buy a gt
If I do that then it will probably when i move out instead of when i turn 18 cause i turn 18 in the middle of senior year (Near the end of wrestling season) next school year.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:57 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
If I do that then it will probably when i move out instead of when i turn 18 cause i turn 18 in the middle of senior year (Near the end of wrestling season) next school year.
Ahh I see. U going to college? And oh sweet I wrestle too! Don't know about doing it next year though. It's gonna be too much. We gotta do a senior project plus I gotta make up credits. Lol. Seems like this is gonna be your only chance to get a gt anytime soon then!
Old 05-12-2012, 12:14 AM   #27
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Ahh I see. U going to college? And oh sweet I wrestle too! Don't know about doing it next year though. It's gonna be too much. We gotta do a senior project plus I gotta make up credits. Lol. Seems like this is gonna be your only chance to get a gt anytime soon then!
Yea i plan on going to college... Hopefully a private college, i like St. Mary's and Pepperdine University a lot, as much as i hate the laws against cars in California i like the state itself (Other than being such a liberal state)... Our school doesn't make us do a project senior year, so thankful of that because other schools in the district make their students do it... I'l keep trying to convince them, i'll see if i can convince them to put their name under the insurance but put me as like an occasional driver that way my name is still under the listed drivers. Btw, what weight you wrestle? I was 152s this past season.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Oh, i'm all for power and everything but if i can find a loaded V6 i'l be just as happy... I'm looking at this one right now and think it's a pretty good deal: 2006 ford mustang
Old 05-12-2012, 12:26 AM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Yea i plan on going to college... Hopefully a private college, i like St. Mary's and Pepperdine University a lot, as much as i hate the laws against cars in California i like the state itself (Other than being such a liberal state)... Our school doesn't make us do a project senior year, so thankful of that because other schools in the district make their students do it... I'l keep trying to convince them, i'll see if i can convince them to put their name under the insurance but put me as like an occasional driver that way my name is still under the listed drivers. Btw, what weight you wrestle? I was 152s this past season.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Oh, i'm all for power and everything but if i can find a loaded V6 i'l be just as happy... I'm looking at this one right now and think it's a pretty good deal: 2006 ford mustang
Yeah pepperdine is amazing. Really expensive though. And damn your lucky lol. The 4 high school around here all have to do senior projects unfortunately. Yeah that would be a good idea to get them on the insurance. Will definitely help u out. And 160s this past season. 152 the season before. I weigh 170+ right now tho so i need to start conditioning again if I even want to consider wrestling lol. And yeah thats a nice looking car man! Not sure about the price though. I think u can find a better deal. I've seen 2008s sell for around that price. But it is nice. No doubt about that
Old 06-04-2012, 05:59 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Send a message via Skype™ to 2Greeny7

Hey hate to side track what your talking about but check out this sweeeeeeet stang! 2004 ford mustang cobra convertIble
2 Subs, New speakers all around
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
July '12 Mustang of the Month
2Greeny7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > FYI Ads | Recently Listed