auto shop - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > FYI Ads | Recently Listed



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-03-2012, 03:07 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jettin Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 198
auto shop

Anyone in Indiana needing a stereo speakers remote start custom box or fab work done window tint me n a buddy (16 yrs in the business) r opening a shop in Frankfort 30 from kokomo or Indy or Lafayette come see us
Jettin Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-04-2012, 12:15 PM   #2
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
nice. i plan on doing my windows. but the local shop does them pretty cheap. let me know a price on 88 vert and i may be interested.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 01:27 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jettin Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang
nice. i plan on doing my windows. but the local shop does them pretty cheap. let me know a price on 88 vert and i may be interested.
Is the back window glass or plastic?
Jettin Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-04-2012, 01:49 PM   #4
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Glass
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 02:07 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jettin Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang
Glass
129 to tint it we use solar guard non reflexive 3 yr warranty or 50 more for a lifetime warranty
Jettin Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 02:09 PM   #6
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Ok. Thanx for the quote. When the time comes ill let you know.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 04:47 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jettin Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang
Ok. Thanx for the quote. When the time comes ill let you know.
Ok where exactly u from?
Jettin Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 04:53 PM   #8
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jettin Stang

Ok where exactly u from?
im in valparaiso. so it maybe kinda of a cruise. so im not sure on it yet. it will still be a while before i get it done. im trying to get car track worthy now.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 04:57 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jettin Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang

im in valparaiso. so it maybe kinda of a cruise. so im not sure on it yet. it will still be a while before i get it done. im trying to get car track worthy now.
Yea but it would be cool to have u n u could see my mustang with the all custom interior n everything
Jettin Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 04:57 PM   #10
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
hell yeah!
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 05:36 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jettin Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang
hell yeah!
Tell u what u drive all that way well do it for 99 n let us put a sticker on ur car for advertisement n u send ppl from ur area for audio stuff
Jettin Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 05:46 PM   #12
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jettin Stang

Tell u what u drive all that way well do it for 99 n let us put a sticker on ur car for advertisement n u send ppl from ur area for audio stuff
hmmm... whats the name of your biz? if thats the lifetime warranty then sold!

my local place does it for 75$ 1 year warranty but 150$ for lifetime.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 06:37 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jettin Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang

hmmm... whats the name of your biz? if thats the lifetime warranty then sold!

my local place does it for 75$ 1 year warranty but 150$ for lifetime.
Rydes....what do they use? Our stuff does fade or turn purple...we can do the lifetime for 140
Jettin Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 06:39 PM   #14
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
i think the reason its so cheap, is because they have this fancy machine. they tell it what vehicle, and it will cnc cut all the tint out. so all the pieces will be precut. it saves big time on labor. they do sometimes up to 300 cars a day!
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 06:49 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jettin Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang
i think the reason its so cheap, is because they have this fancy machine. they tell it what vehicle, and it will cnc cut all the tint out. so all the pieces will be precut. it saves big time on labor. they do sometimes up to 300 cars a day!
It would be an adventure tho plus we could share our love for mustangs and share stories
Jettin Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 06:51 PM   #16
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
it would definatly be cool. i havent drove my stang more than about 20 miles from home since i built it.lol it would be scary. but i am for sure gonna think about it.

how far is kokomo? i was thinking about an hour?
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:01 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jettin Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang
it would definatly be cool. i havent drove my stang more than about 20 miles from home since i built it.lol it would be scary. but i am for sure gonna think about it.

how far is kokomo? i was thinking about an hour?
Yea me too I've added some stuff to min n haven't drive it much either....from Valparaiso to Frankfort is bout 2 hrs away kokomo is farther away
Jettin Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:04 PM   #18
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Eek man. I think that's a little out of range. Sorry man. It coulda been fun
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:20 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jettin Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang
Eek man. I think that's a little out of range. Sorry man. It coulda been fun
Well damn man well if u change ur mind let me kno
Jettin Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:23 PM   #20
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
For sure. I tell you what, you drive here ill pay 175 and sport the sticker! Lol
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:26 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jettin Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang
For sure. I tell you what, you drive here ill pay 175 and sport the sticker! Lol
Lol well wouldn't be able to drive the mustang then w the materials in the car n idk if I could talk the tinter into it
Jettin Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:29 PM   #22
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Lol. I tried.
Good luck though man.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:30 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jettin Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jettin Stang

Lol well wouldn't be able to drive the mustang then w the materials in the car n idk if I could talk the tinter into it
Plus it would be a test for ur mustang if u came down
Jettin Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:32 PM   #24
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jettin Stang

Plus it would be a test for ur mustang if u came down
You make a great salesman! You pay towing and I'm down. Lol
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 10:03 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jettin Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang

You make a great salesman! You pay towing and I'm down. Lol
Sweet cuz I just started to do this first it was customizing everything for the mustang n now its doing everything on everybodies cars n I'm always at his old shop so he's lik wanna go in w me n learn how to do it I'm lik hell yea been wanting to since I was 18..towing? Ur ****s gonna be fine...don't be a *****!! Lol jp
Jettin Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 10:08 PM   #26
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jettin Stang

Sweet cuz I just started to do this first it was customizing everything for the mustang n now its doing everything on everybodies cars n I'm always at his old shop so he's lik wanna go in w me n learn how to do it I'm lik hell yea been wanting to since I was 18..towing? Ur ****s gonna be fine...don't be a *****!! Lol jp
Haha. Funny. Lol I built a weekend warrior, not a cross country vacationer. It probably would be fine, but maybe I am just a *****.
Seriously though if you were closer I would even pay extra to support an up and coming ME friend.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:09 AM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jettin Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang

Haha. Funny. Lol I built a weekend warrior, not a cross country vacationer. It probably would be fine, but maybe I am just a *****.
Seriously though if you were closer I would even pay extra to support an up and coming ME friend.
Cross country vacationer haha were not on the other side of the US just 2 hrs away lol....well I appreciate that
Jettin Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:32 AM   #28
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jettin Stang

Cross country vacationer haha were not on the other side of the US just 2 hrs away lol....well I appreciate that
Yeah I dramatized a smidge. Lol
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:41 AM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jettin Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang

Yeah I dramatized a smidge. Lol
Yea lol
Jettin Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:15 AM   #30
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jettin Stang

Cross country vacationer haha were not on the other side of the US just 2 hrs away lol....well I appreciate that
2hours.. That's a long way away.
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 05:18 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jettin Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford

2hours.. That's a long way away.
Not compared to cross country lol
Jettin Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:36 PM   #32
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jettin Stang

Not compared to cross country lol
I know, I was being facetious.
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:37 PM   #33
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford

I know, I was being facetious.
Hey. Woh. Easy on the big words. Your confusing me. Lol
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > FYI Ads | Recently Listed

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



08:44 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.