FYI: wanted Remington 11-87 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > FYI Ads | Recently Listed



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-21-2013, 08:14 PM   #1
Road Trip!
 
dobypaw3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Upstate NY
Region: New York
Posts: 1,146
FYI: wanted Remington 11-87

I'm looking to purchase a Remington 11-87 sportsman synthetic 12 gauge or a 11-87 super mag synthetic 12 gauge. If you know someone looking to sell. I'm interested. PM me with/for details.
dobypaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-22-2013, 07:06 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
mystang50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobypaw3 View Post
I'm looking to purchase a Remington 11-87 sportsman synthetic 12 gauge or a 11-87 super mag synthetic 12 gauge. If you know someone looking to sell. I'm interested. PM me with/for details.
where are you located?
__________________
1995 5.0 u/d,cai,t/b,shorty headers,x pipe,flows 40's,373 gears, alum. driveshaft, alum. radiator, shift kit, e-cam, ported upper and lower intake, 100 shot of spray, 2100 stall, black 0304 cobras. suspension: upper and lower control arms, sub frame connecters, and springs all SVE
mystang50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 11:18 AM   #3
Road Trip!
 
dobypaw3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Upstate NY
Region: New York
Posts: 1,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystang50 View Post

where are you located?
Upstate NY about 30 miles north of Albany.
dobypaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-22-2013, 11:32 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
mystang50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobypaw3 View Post
Upstate NY about 30 miles north of Albany.
damn, I was hoping you were in Texas, I could hook you up...
__________________
1995 5.0 u/d,cai,t/b,shorty headers,x pipe,flows 40's,373 gears, alum. driveshaft, alum. radiator, shift kit, e-cam, ported upper and lower intake, 100 shot of spray, 2100 stall, black 0304 cobras. suspension: upper and lower control arms, sub frame connecters, and springs all SVE
mystang50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 12:04 PM   #5
Road Trip!
 
dobypaw3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Upstate NY
Region: New York
Posts: 1,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystang50 View Post

damn, I was hoping you were in Texas, I could hook you up...
How far away from the Arkansas boarder are you? I have a brother who might be able to meet you. It's not a guarantee but he might.
dobypaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:31 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
mystang50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobypaw3 View Post
How far away from the Arkansas boarder are you? I have a brother who might be able to meet you. It's not a guarantee but he might.
4-5Hr drive.
__________________
1995 5.0 u/d,cai,t/b,shorty headers,x pipe,flows 40's,373 gears, alum. driveshaft, alum. radiator, shift kit, e-cam, ported upper and lower intake, 100 shot of spray, 2100 stall, black 0304 cobras. suspension: upper and lower control arms, sub frame connecters, and springs all SVE
mystang50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 02:53 PM   #7
Road Trip!
 
dobypaw3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Upstate NY
Region: New York
Posts: 1,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystang50 View Post

4-5Hr drive.
Then you are about 7-8 hours from my brother. I'll talk to him and see if he can meet you half way. If he will i'll compensate you the gas money. Is the 11-87 the synthetic with black barrel? How old is it? How much are you asking?
dobypaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 09:24 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobypaw3 View Post

Then you are about 7-8 hours from my brother. I'll talk to him and see if he can meet you half way. If he will i'll compensate you the gas money. Is the 11-87 the synthetic with black barrel? How old is it? How much are you asking?
That better be one helluva gun lol
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 08:24 AM   #9
Road Trip!
 
dobypaw3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Upstate NY
Region: New York
Posts: 1,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post

That better be one helluva gun lol
It is the AK-47 of shotguns... Super reliable and you can shoot it in any weather conditions with no problems. At it's induction Remington tested it's reliability. They fired 5000 consecutive rounds without any issues with the actions. The Remington 11-87 is a semi auto shotgun. It has very low maintenance as the action never need taken apart they are self cleaning. The only thing you need to do is oil the gun per the owners manual.

It's not a real expensive gun $700 new, but with modding my car and juggling my other hobbies. I want a used one. Should be able to get one at a reasonable price.
dobypaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 07:53 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobypaw3 View Post

It is the AK-47 of shotguns... Super reliable and you can shoot it in any weather conditions with no problems. At it's induction Remington tested it's reliability. They fired 5000 consecutive rounds without any issues with the actions. The Remington 11-87 is a semi auto shotgun. It has very low maintenance as the action never need taken apart they are self cleaning. The only thing you need to do is oil the gun per the owners manual.

It's not a real expensive gun $700 new, but with modding my car and juggling my other hobbies. I want a used one. Should be able to get one at a reasonable price.
Yea but u gonna drive 7-8 hours to get one lol
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 08:06 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
NewMtang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,951
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobypaw3 View Post
It is the AK-47 of shotguns... Super reliable and you can shoot it in any weather conditions with no problems. At it's induction Remington tested it's reliability. They fired 5000 consecutive rounds without any issues with the actions. The Remington 11-87 is a semi auto shotgun. It has very low maintenance as the action never need taken apart they are self cleaning. The only thing you need to do is oil the gun per the owners manual.

It's not a real expensive gun $700 new, but with modding my car and juggling my other hobbies. I want a used one. Should be able to get one at a reasonable price.
So what dealer will your brother use to ship it to you? You do know he can't ship it directly to you? You will also need a dealer to do the background check in New York.
__________________
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 05:24 PM   #12
Road Trip!
 
dobypaw3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Upstate NY
Region: New York
Posts: 1,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post

So what dealer will your brother use to ship it to you? You do know he can't ship it directly to you? You will also need a dealer to do the background check in New York.
Any dealer in hot springs

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post

Yea but u gonna drive 7-8 hours to get one lol
No my brother will travel half way about 4 hours to pick it up. But looks like the seller is no longer interested hasn't gotten back to me in a few days. So looks like I will order a new one from my gun dealer. They are on back order i'm looking at a month till the store gets more in.
dobypaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 06:53 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
mystang50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobypaw3 View Post
Any dealer in hot springs

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------



No my brother will travel half way about 4 hours to pick it up. But looks like the seller is no longer interested hasn't gotten back to me in a few days. So looks like I will order a new one from my gun dealer. They are on back order i'm looking at a month till the store gets more in.
the one I have is not synthetic. its wood...

---------- Post added at 06:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystang50 View Post
the one I have is not synthetic. its wood...I've been super busy, sorry man
__________________
1995 5.0 u/d,cai,t/b,shorty headers,x pipe,flows 40's,373 gears, alum. driveshaft, alum. radiator, shift kit, e-cam, ported upper and lower intake, 100 shot of spray, 2100 stall, black 0304 cobras. suspension: upper and lower control arms, sub frame connecters, and springs all SVE
mystang50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > FYI Ads | Recently Listed

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



12:55 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.