FYI: wanted Remington 11-87 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > FYI Ads | Recently Listed

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-21-2013, 08:14 PM   #1
Road Trip!

Region: New York
FYI: wanted Remington 11-87

I'm looking to purchase a Remington 11-87 sportsman synthetic 12 gauge or a 11-87 super mag synthetic 12 gauge. If you know someone looking to sell. I'm interested. PM me with/for details.
dobypaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2013, 07:06 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobypaw3 View Post
I'm looking to purchase a Remington 11-87 sportsman synthetic 12 gauge or a 11-87 super mag synthetic 12 gauge. If you know someone looking to sell. I'm interested. PM me with/for details.
where are you located?
1995 5.0 u/d,cai,t/b,shorty headers,x pipe,flows 40's,373 gears, alum. driveshaft, alum. radiator, shift kit, e-cam, ported upper and lower intake, 100 shot of spray, 2100 stall, black 0304 cobras. suspension: upper and lower control arms, sub frame connecters, and springs all SVE
mystang50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 11:18 AM   #3
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystang50 View Post

where are you located?
Upstate NY about 30 miles north of Albany.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2013, 11:32 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Upstate NY about 30 miles north of Albany.
damn, I was hoping you were in Texas, I could hook you up...
1995 5.0 u/d,cai,t/b,shorty headers,x pipe,flows 40's,373 gears, alum. driveshaft, alum. radiator, shift kit, e-cam, ported upper and lower intake, 100 shot of spray, 2100 stall, black 0304 cobras. suspension: upper and lower control arms, sub frame connecters, and springs all SVE
Old 11-22-2013, 12:04 PM   #5
Road Trip!

Quote:

damn, I was hoping you were in Texas, I could hook you up...
How far away from the Arkansas boarder are you? I have a brother who might be able to meet you. It's not a guarantee but he might.
Old 11-22-2013, 01:31 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
How far away from the Arkansas boarder are you? I have a brother who might be able to meet you. It's not a guarantee but he might.
4-5Hr drive.
Old 11-22-2013, 02:53 PM   #7
Road Trip!

Quote:

4-5Hr drive.
Then you are about 7-8 hours from my brother. I'll talk to him and see if he can meet you half way. If he will i'll compensate you the gas money. Is the 11-87 the synthetic with black barrel? How old is it? How much are you asking?
Old 11-22-2013, 09:24 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:

Then you are about 7-8 hours from my brother. I'll talk to him and see if he can meet you half way. If he will i'll compensate you the gas money. Is the 11-87 the synthetic with black barrel? How old is it? How much are you asking?
That better be one helluva gun lol
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 08:24 AM   #9
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post

That better be one helluva gun lol
It is the AK-47 of shotguns... Super reliable and you can shoot it in any weather conditions with no problems. At it's induction Remington tested it's reliability. They fired 5000 consecutive rounds without any issues with the actions. The Remington 11-87 is a semi auto shotgun. It has very low maintenance as the action never need taken apart they are self cleaning. The only thing you need to do is oil the gun per the owners manual.

It's not a real expensive gun $700 new, but with modding my car and juggling my other hobbies. I want a used one. Should be able to get one at a reasonable price.
Old 11-23-2013, 07:53 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:

It is the AK-47 of shotguns... Super reliable and you can shoot it in any weather conditions with no problems. At it's induction Remington tested it's reliability. They fired 5000 consecutive rounds without any issues with the actions. The Remington 11-87 is a semi auto shotgun. It has very low maintenance as the action never need taken apart they are self cleaning. The only thing you need to do is oil the gun per the owners manual.

It's not a real expensive gun $700 new, but with modding my car and juggling my other hobbies. I want a used one. Should be able to get one at a reasonable price.
Yea but u gonna drive 7-8 hours to get one lol
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 08:06 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:

So what dealer will your brother use to ship it to you? You do know he can't ship it directly to you? You will also need a dealer to do the background check in New York.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 05:24 PM   #12
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post

So what dealer will your brother use to ship it to you? You do know he can't ship it directly to you? You will also need a dealer to do the background check in New York.
Any dealer in hot springs

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post

Yea but u gonna drive 7-8 hours to get one lol
No my brother will travel half way about 4 hours to pick it up. But looks like the seller is no longer interested hasn't gotten back to me in a few days. So looks like I will order a new one from my gun dealer. They are on back order i'm looking at a month till the store gets more in.
Old 11-26-2013, 06:53 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Any dealer in hot springs

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

No my brother will travel half way about 4 hours to pick it up. But looks like the seller is no longer interested hasn't gotten back to me in a few days. So looks like I will order a new one from my gun dealer. They are on back order i'm looking at a month till the store gets more in.
the one I have is not synthetic. its wood...

---------- Post added at 06:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

Quote:
the one I have is not synthetic. its wood...I've been super busy, sorry man

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > FYI Ads | Recently Listed