Mustang Evolution Forum banner

to stripe or not to stripe

5K views 25 replies 11 participants last post by  s1lentr0gue 
#1 ·
Opinions. Should I stripe my car or not? Im having second thoughts and my appt is Monday. Regular double racing stripes in black and also on the doors. Ill post a pic soon of what im looking at! :)

#5 ·
2008Shelby said:
I cannot tell if your car is silver or white BUT if it's silver go with a darker silver for the stripes...like a stone gray...if it's white then black is nice. :)
Its silver. Im not sure if im down with the dark silver. Since im accenting my car in black.

#8 ·
Well, it's not permanent if you don't like them.... I had mine painted on the 05...

#15 ·
2008Shelby said:
idk...that one kind of looks like to much for me...more is less sometimes.....maybe just over the top racing stripes..........
I agree. I keep looking at it and thinking eh maybe I like it with none. Very frustrating. I can't decide. Lol.

#16 ·
i dont know. i like it. plus ppl will know its you when you drive by. if i had your car i would do it. give it that sporty look. (not that the mustang dont look sporty lol)

#18 ·
Texastboneking said:
i dont know. i like it. plus ppl will know its you when you drive by. if i had your car i would do it. give it that sporty look. (not that the mustang dont look sporty lol)
Lol ok thanks! I agree with u on that. That's why I wanted it. Make it look different

#24 ·
I will say your body style is the best for rally stripes. The body lines work with them much better than the pre 04's.

I like the hood stripes on the car you posted above and the simple rally stripes you can get. Not a huge fan of the boss style stripes that run down the fenders and into the rockers...just the hood/roof/decklid stripes look cleaner.

#25 ·
mustangchassy said:
Here's what im looking at. Only continuing the stripes down the back of the car like regular racing stripes too. But now im not so sure
I think you should mimic that setup. It's awesome. I would do it on mine if I had one that body style

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.