Mustang Evolution Forum banner

how much to get windows tinted?

43K views 42 replies 18 participants last post by  jbanks 
#1 ·
just wondering how much it would cost to get all my windows tinted 35%? i would love to go darker but mass laws are 35% and i really dont want to get any tickets, i know that no one is going to be able to tell me exactly what im going to pay but i was just wondering what to expect

#12 ·
Wow that ain't a bad price I was expecting it to be alot more expensive, I'd love to get my windows done for my birthday next month, yeah I think that the reason the law is because the cops can't see the driver,but when they come up to the car they have bright lights so I don't get it. Yeah my moms car is wicked dark but it came like that from the factory and it's almost impossible to see at night

#15 ·
Geez I have been getting quotes of $200 in northern va. Here you have to have 50% on side windows or 35 with a medical waiver.

#18 ·
12GTLAVA said:
Geez I have been getting quotes of $200 in northern va. Here you have to have 50% on side windows or 35 with a medical waiver.
It's expensive here. For what it's worth, I haven't been stopped and i have 35 percent all around. Tint Pros in Woodbridge near Ikea is a good place...quick, good job, and lifetime warranty...

#29 ·
I paid $200 for 20% a year ago. Lifetime warranty on the side, quarters and rear window.

You can do it yourself, but it is tricky to install and sometimes that pre cut **** can be junk. Unless you're experienced in installing vinyls and graphics I'd leave it to the professionals.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.