Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Smoked tails

5K views 97 replies 19 participants last post by  gregtommy 
#1 ·
I'm getting my tail lights professional smoked/painted, wondering what everyones opinion is on the reverse light. Should I smoke the whole light including the reverse, or leave the reverse clear?

#9 ·
ive seen sum black on black cars, and the un-smoked reverse light looked really good. it broke up the black just a tiny bit, it was a nice contrast.

#23 ·
vinnygt said:
i got a friend with 5 all around..he just keeps his front windows rolled down about a 1/3 of the way..its summer so its always hot here..guess its kinda poinless to have tinted windows if your going to have them down though
But it looks good when they are up :) and the AC is going

#26 · (Edited)
I love my tails... i left the white undone because the revers lights are terrrrrrrible when u smoke them... but im black on everything i have 2.5% windows, and i coated the **** outta my tails... but all that matters is they are visible from 100yds in the daytime and thats all the cops here asked for. :)

#27 ·
Topless04GT said:
I love my tails... i left the white undone because the revers lights are terrrrrrrible when u smoke them... but im black on everything i have 2.5% windows, and i coated the **** outta my tails... but all that matters is they are visible from 100yds in the daytime and thats all the cops here asked for. :)
You dnt get pulle over?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.