Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Wow. Look at This Thing

3K views 43 replies 10 participants last post by  znpzmustang 
#1 ·
#9 ·
Brent said:
I had never heard the term masshole before I went to Houston, TX last week. I went to watch the Astros play the Red Sox and after a few drinks that term was let loose.
Everyone hates Boston. It's cause we're too good.
But yeah we are terrible drivers. Blinkers are a sign of weakness cause they give away our next move lol

#18 ·
what his 3,000th hit?!?!
he's a pretty clean player...but the guy that gave the ball back is looking at $15,000 in taxes on what the yankees gave him!!!

yes nothing screams american muscle like lambo doors!!!!!!!!!!! and whatever color that top one is!!!!!! haha

#19 ·
2008Shelby said:
what his 3,000th hit?!?!
he's a pretty clean player...but the guy that gave the ball back is looking at $15,000 in taxes on what the yankees gave him!!!

yes nothing screams american muscle like lambo doors!!!!!!!!!!! and whatever color that top one is!!!!!! haha
What'd the Yankees give him for the ball?? And yeah I like jeter better than arod since he's on roids.

That mustangs trying to pull off the ricer look

#20 ·
yeah I never liked A-rod and he gets paid way too damn much!!!!!!!
they gave him season tickets for this season and post-season and then they gave him a whole huge bag of autographed stuff and some other stuff I can't remember...

there's a mustang around here I need to geta picture of it's got 24"'s on it!!!!

#28 ·
im not gonna lie neon isnt too bad..if my friend still had it id post some pics..the only problem was keeping them from breaking lol his 97 is lowered...theres a white cobra for sale with lambo doors in my area..its cheap but theres a little "knock" on the engine...according to the seller..lol..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.