Mustang Evolution Forum banner

MOTHER EFFER!!!!!!!!!!!

2K views 30 replies 18 participants last post by  99ford 
#1 ·
Getting chickfila on my way to mustang week and some ******* side swipes my baby. I park away from everyone for a reason. At least he gave me his insurance info and didn't just leave. Coulda been worse but out of all days to get hit.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
It's like a zit right in the middle of my forehead. Every time someone looks at my car I feel like all they see is the scratches. Am over reacting? Prob but this is the nicest thing I've ever owned. I really felt sick when the guy came in and said my trailer just hit the red mustang outside

#23 ·
Nope, I don't think you are over reacting, nice analogy.

I feel the same way. I have an Escape and after two months some A-hole rear-ends me. All I thought about when driving around was that people are just looking at me like I had been violated. Because deep down you know the vehicle will never be the same, she’s damaged goods now. I pity the fool who dings or hits my Pony. (I know I just jinxed myself) You should have seen me get out of my Escape, I was ready to pound the guy until I saw he was in his 80’s and shouldn’t have been driving in the first place. LOL

#3 ·
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
I FEEL YOUR Pain Bro !!!!!
a couple years ago I parked the Mach 1 out in the parking lot away from every one and some AS- Hole went out of there way to walk over and key it ............
I HATE people sometimes .... no respect for other peoples property ......

#4 ·
the lesson im learning here is... i should not park at the edge of the lot... it actualy attracts trouble... hmmm

#6 ·
ouch... figures something would happen like that on your way to an event... and I am sure the idiot parked by you for no good reason... just how it goes :( some of that buffs out but that panel doe snot come off so it will have to be repainted on the car :( and the door jam is never fun to paint around.

#9 ·
i hope your able to get his insurance to pay for it. since it was n a parking lot and insurance companies turn into real pricks in those situations...

#8 ·
this y i buy all my cars pre-dented. it makes that "sick to your stomach" and "just plain disgusted" feeling easier to deal with....

#11 ·
it's your hate and discontent for suv drivers that made me sell my suburban...:p:

#21 ·
Sweet! That's good news but sorry that happened. Seems like even if I park toward the back people still park next to me. There could be 100 open spots and they still will park next to me :/ I would have been sooooo pissed if that was me :)

#26 ·
Never been to a Chik-Fil-A...doesn't sound like I'll be going there any time soon with that b.s. going on lol.

I had someone put a 2" scratch in my new and freshly painted GT bumper a couple years ago with a cart at Walmart, no info or anything..bastards :mad:

#28 ·
#31 ·
Oh man.. I love Chick fil a & the spicy chicken sandwich is awesome! Just wait they are comming. Missouri (St. Louis metoro area) is just getting some. All my extended family is excited about it.

USAF_stang: Sorry about the scratches that does stink. So many people drive off and don't leave insurance info. My cousin bought a new car and as he left the gym he found someone backed into him and tore up the bumper and the trunk and drove off. So it could always be worse.

Knock on wood no one has done that to me yet. Though I try so hard to keep my car ding free and I've got a million of them (it feels like that).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.