Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Favorite appearance MOD

7K views 63 replies 18 participants last post by  jbanks 
#1 ·
Just opening a broad topic for some opinions I guess. What is yall's favorite body modification on your car? Also include year.

Rear window louvers on a 2006

Attachments

See less See more
#38 ·
eouellette18 said:
Dubya11... If you are going to base it off of that then I would definitely recommend getting a rear blackout panel. I got a magnetic one from AM and it really improved the look from the back. Classic muscle look! Your car is sweet btw!
It has a blackout panel it also has black trunk top as well I'll post a better pic

Attachments

#47 ·
rims make the biggest difference, especially on a new edge

#52 ·
Got to be lowering springs for me as well! The stance of your car goes a long ways! just looks mean being so low!

Also 6k HIDs. Love the HID look, i run with my fogs on all day! That bright white with a hint of blue looks awesome with the Sonic Blue color!

Also my rear seat covers! Make the car look like a roadster. I get even more looks with them on!

Attachments

#54 ·
drusmith said:
Got to be lowering springs for me as well! The stance of your car goes a long ways! just looks mean being so low!

Also 6k HIDs. Love the HID look, i run with my fogs on all day! That bright white with a hint of blue looks awesome with the Sonic Blue color!

Also my rear seat covers! Make the car look like a roadster. I get even more looks with them on!
Plus 1... Top mods: lowering, hids, and if I had a vert... The covers... I love the look of those things

#56 ·
drusmith said:

Your car is soooooooooo sick

#62 · (Edited)
My black trim, side scoops, window louvers, hood scoop, gt500 spoiler, wheels, tank cap, faux cap, rear black trim around taillights & between tail lights.

Rick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.