Mustang Evolution Forum banner

so then, I'm new to all this and very excited about having a mustang

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  bmoore05 
#1 ·
Me and wife just turned in our 2006 Mitsubishi cancer (four door family car) and walked away with a 2010 v6 imperial red convertible mustang. We love the car, today we tried to polish and wax the car with ice and there is a bunch of swirl after applying the wax. I'm totally new to this and could use some tips about how to shine and protect the paint job. Any ideas?

#3 ·
Yes, it has 30000 miles on it but, in pretty darn good condition. I don't think the previous owners took very good care of it though. Couple scratches,

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

Why do you ask if it was used?

#6 ·
You can go to Auto zone and get the Meguiar's polish. They have all three stages,Paint cleaner,polish and wax. If you have never done it before read the directions on each bottle. Of course this is not the best fix but it is affordable and you can do it at home without a machine polisher.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.