Tint prices - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Paint, Appearance & Detailing

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-19-2011, 11:38 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Tint prices

I'm about ready to tint the new (to me) stang... I had my former one done awhile ago and not in this area. I'm in Richmond, VA and it seems like a decent tint job is astronomical here. The place I normally have to do my graphic/light mods wants $300. I thought that sounded high so I called Car Pool, and was quoted $450 (!!!) like, whaaaaaa??? Is everyone paying these kinda prices??? I think probably not... Anyone know a decent and reasonable tint shop around my area?
Pype Bomb Axle-Backs, JLT CAI, SCT Tuner w/Bama tuning, BMR Strut Tower Brace, CDC Classic Chin Spoiler, Black Hood Pins, Black Shorty antenna, Tru-Billet Black Anodized GT engraved Fuel Door, Black Lemans Stripes, Black Rocker Stripes, Brushed Aluminum finish dash and vents, Stack Racing pedals, Charcoal Black Leather Interior, Gloss Black Bullitt Motorsport Wheels, Nitto 555 tires, staggered set up (9/10), 35% tint, Shaker 1000 Stereo with Kicker Upgrades, Ultra Violet footwell, license plate and dome lighting
RVAStang05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2011, 12:11 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Re: Tint prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVAStang05 View Post
I'm about ready to tint the new (to me) stang... I had my former one done awhile ago and not in this area. I'm in Richmond, VA and it seems like a decent tint job is astronomical here. The place I normally have to do my graphic/light mods wants $300. I thought that sounded high so I called Car Pool, and was quoted $450 (!!!) like, whaaaaaa??? Is everyone paying these kinda prices??? I think probably not... Anyone know a decent and reasonable tint shop around my area?
down here in tx it was 175 for mine all the way around with eyebrow...and that is very high imo...keep looking. good luck
mystang50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 07:05 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystang50

down here in tx it was 175 for mine all the way around with eyebrow...and that is very high imo...keep looking. good luck
You think you can post a pic of the eyebrow? I'm debating in getting it done
Artaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-20-2011, 06:24 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artaz View Post
You think you can post a pic of the eyebrow? I'm debating in getting it done
yeah when i get a chance but mines 95 but ill still do if ya would like to see
mystang50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 07:11 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California

wow , prices out here in San Diego are alot cheeper than that. of course a lot of people go to Mexico for window tint so the competition is there . prices out here start at $25 and up but you get what you pay for.
blackhawk 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 10:30 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVAStang05
Hey,
Im looking at 300 here in New England as well. But they have best rep for good work. Get what you pay for always.
tthompson79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Paint, Appearance & Detailing