How To: Plasti Dip Your Car (In Depth, 6 pages worth of Microsoft Word) - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Paint, Appearance & Detailing



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-08-2012, 09:06 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
KM98Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenProto
Just did my hood today, 2 cans and about an hour later and this was the (awesome ) final result. Plan to do the bumper valance and trunk tomorrow
If did the exact striping on my 98 black Stang then outlined them in a lime green, think that would look boss??
KM98Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-08-2012, 01:00 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
ForsakenProto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by KM98Stang

If did the exact striping on my 98 black Stang then outlined them in a lime green, think that would look boss??
That would look quite amazing. Post pics if you do it! On another note ill be doing my trunk on my next day off so ill have those posted soon.
ForsakenProto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:12 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
Topless04GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Region: Ohio
Posts: 903
Re: How To: Plasti Dip Your Car (In Depth, 6 pages worth of Microsoft Word)

ok ladies and gents, so I dont lose interest in everyone here and with my foot being the way it is (i had surgery on it to rebuilt it and I broke a screw off lol yay for pain meds) I will give you a couple pics of the hood. Stay up becuse I will have pictures up here a little later tonight.

s/j
__________________

My girl... ehh, cars never leave you! stick to cars!
My name is Josh, Whats yours?
Topless04GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-09-2012, 07:49 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topless04GT
ok ladies and gents, so I dont lose interest in everyone here and with my foot being the way it is (i had surgery on it to rebuilt it and I broke a screw off lol yay for pain meds) I will give you a couple pics of the hood. Stay up becuse I will have pictures up here a little later tonight.

s/j
Woahwoahwoah
PMed bro. Haven't had the chance to give you a call sorry :/

J/T
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:51 PM   #40
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Lalayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
I need go plasti dip something...
__________________

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:02 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
ForsakenProto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla
I need go plasti dip something...
Just a warning, nothing good comes from plasti dipping a dog. Or any other living thing for that matter.
ForsakenProto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:54 PM   #42
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenProto

Just a warning, nothing good comes from plasti dipping a dog. Or any other living thing for that matter.
I strongly disagree! My neighbors dog Scampers was having a hell of a time maintaing his heading on the ice this winter so I picked that little guy up, clamped him to my workbench and Plasti-Dipped all four of his littles paws and now he can chase unexpecting prey, cats, mice and the Mailman with deadly pin point accuracy on the ice!
So I say, Plasti-Dip your pets! Because we're American damn it!
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:00 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
Topless04GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Region: Ohio
Posts: 903
Re: How To: Plasti Dip Your Car (In Depth, 6 pages worth of Microsoft Word)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf View Post
Woahwoahwoah
PMed bro. Haven't had the chance to give you a call sorry :/

J/T
Sorry.. i meant before i had surgery a while ago to rebuild it, and when i got hurt this most recent time, i broke it loose again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post
I strongly disagree! My neighbors dog Scampers was having a hell of a time maintaing his heading on the ice this winter so I picked that little guy up clamped him to my workbench and Plasti-Dipped all four of his littles paws and now he can chase I expecting prey, cats, mice and the Mailman with deadly pin point accuracy on the ice!
So I say, Plasti-Dip your pets! Because we're American damn it!
HAHA this just made my day. ok ladies and gents. After the Nat Championship game I will have pics up! stay tuned!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

and i remember skyping someone from my garage not too long ago while they were watching me work, something about having my laptop in the garage seems to comfort me now
__________________

My girl... ehh, cars never leave you! stick to cars!
My name is Josh, Whats yours?
Topless04GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:18 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular
 
Timm04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Minnesota
Posts: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topless04GT
plasti dip makes a clear coat now
Where can you get the clear coat cans?
Timm04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:24 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular
 
Topless04GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Region: Ohio
Posts: 903
Re: How To: Plasti Dip Your Car (In Depth, 6 pages worth of Microsoft Word)

online through their site i believe.
__________________

My girl... ehh, cars never leave you! stick to cars!
My name is Josh, Whats yours?
Topless04GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:12 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topless04GT

Sorry.. i meant before i had surgery a while ago to rebuild it, and when i got hurt this most recent time, i broke it loose again.

and i remember skyping someone from my garage not too long ago while they were watching me work, something about having my laptop in the garage seems to comfort me now
How did you get hurt again? Ahh what am i saying, you'd find a way, we are twinning after all

Ohhh and that same person had their headphones blown out when you started your engine... lol
said person misses those nights more than anything. :/
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:03 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
 
Topless04GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Region: Ohio
Posts: 903
Re: How To: Plasti Dip Your Car (In Depth, 6 pages worth of Microsoft Word)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf View Post
How did you get hurt again? Ahh what am i saying, you'd find a way, we are twinning after all

Ohhh and that same person had their headphones blown out when you started your engine... lol
said person misses those nights more than anything. :/
wasnt my fault my car was too loud for "said someones" headphones

i miss them too... soon enough though there wont be any issues at all, cant wait for those days, and her too!




well as promised... here is a teaaaser pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from thiiiiiiis


to thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis... what flat white? who kneeeeeeeeeeew!
__________________

My girl... ehh, cars never leave you! stick to cars!
My name is Josh, Whats yours?
Topless04GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:29 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular
 
Justasix98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Norman, Oklahoma
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topless04GT

wasnt my fault my car was too loud for "said someones" headphones

i miss them too... soon enough though there wont be any issues at all, cant wait for those days, and her too!

well as promised... here is a teaaaser pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from thiiiiiiis

to thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis... what flat white? who kneeeeeeeeeeew!
Topless... You have a badass Stang! Love that you put it up for projects w/ the community in here as well. Much props too ya buddy
__________________
Just A Sixxer!
Proud member of WickedStangs Okc Chapter!
Justasix98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:35 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular
 
Topless04GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Region: Ohio
Posts: 903
Re: How To: Plasti Dip Your Car (In Depth, 6 pages worth of Microsoft Word)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justasix98 View Post
Topless... You have a badass Stang! Love that you put it up for projects w/ the community in here as well. Much props too ya buddy
thanks man!

i figured, I bought this car to test out every little idea that comes to mind. my girl knows all about this first hand and the fact that I found one that is behind me on them, vs saying omg stop f'n around with your car and just leave it alone, is BALLIN!

anyways, bot... whenever something comes up I figure, let me try this out because my favorite teacher in school once told me, an idea is never dumb, and dont be afraid to ask questions either, odds are someone else is wondering the same thing. I have let that be a motto in my life along with "you cant plough a field by turning it over in your mind."

with that being said, I will always share the stuff I do with as much help and advice I can give others too.

and the best part is, wait until I show you all the wheels tomorrow.. BAM! can we say flat black 5 spokes with a 3" and 4" flat white lip?
__________________

My girl... ehh, cars never leave you! stick to cars!
My name is Josh, Whats yours?
Topless04GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:57 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular
 
Justasix98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Norman, Oklahoma
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topless04GT

thanks man!

i figured, I bought this car to test out every little idea that comes to mind. my girl knows all about this first hand and the fact that I found one that is behind me on them, vs saying omg stop f'n around with your car and just leave it alone, is BALLIN!

anyways, bot... whenever something comes up I figure, let me try this out because my favorite teacher in school once told me, an idea is never dumb, and dont be afraid to ask questions either, odds are someone else is wondering the same thing. I have let that be a motto in my life along with "you cant plough a field by turning it over in your mind."

with that being said, I will always share the stuff I do with as much help and advice I can give others too.

and the best part is, wait until I show you all the wheels tomorrow.. BAM! can we say flat black 5 spokes with a 3" and 4" flat white lip?
Haha, found yourself a good'n huh? I think I have too, an she's a Mustang enthusiast like the rest of us! Kinda sad that I drive a 98' V6 and she has a 08' GT but she knows my 6 is my pride & joy. It all works out well in the end !

Flat white lip?! That's going to make the car POP ! Especially w/ the stripes. Can't wait to see pics
__________________
Just A Sixxer!
Proud member of WickedStangs Okc Chapter!
Justasix98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:05 AM   #51
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topless04GT

and the best part is, wait until I show you all the wheels tomorrow.. BAM! can we say flat black 5 spokes with a 3" and 4" flat white lip?
Now this is getting interesting!
You better deliver pics tomorrow as promised! I'll be lookin for em then.

Lol, if you don't... I'll sick Scampers on ya! He's a full grown Terrier with all terrain paws and a taste for flesh! Haha
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:18 AM   #52
Registered Member
Regular
 
Topless04GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Region: Ohio
Posts: 903
Re: How To: Plasti Dip Your Car (In Depth, 6 pages worth of Microsoft Word)

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post
Now this is getting interesting!
You better deliver pics tomorrow as promised! I'll be lookin for em then.

Lol, if you don't... I'll sick Scampers on ya! He's a full grown Terrier with all terrain paws and a taste for flesh! Haha
hahaha, cant have that happening now can we! pics will be up kind sir!!
__________________

My girl... ehh, cars never leave you! stick to cars!
My name is Josh, Whats yours?
Topless04GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 01:26 AM   #53
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
F-in' sweet! :Headbang:
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:13 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6pwny12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 92
Has anybody p'diped the plastic panels at the bottom of a 2010+? I just recently blacked out my ride and wondering if it's a darker black than the plastic.
V6pwny12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:15 PM   #55
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
I believe somebody did. He had a red one. I can't remember who but he did post a thread about it. He also did the decklid as well.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 06:28 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular
 
silvrbullet2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 622
I'm looking into this and I want to do my rims. But would I just tape off the tires and paint it on like spay can??? And I wanna do the decklid and take off the fake gas cap. Would I just unbolt the latch behind it??
silvrbullet2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 06:47 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular
 
Topless04GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Region: Ohio
Posts: 903
Re: How To: Plasti Dip Your Car (In Depth, 6 pages worth of Microsoft Word)

wheels will be posted here in about a half an hour boys and girls!!!!!!!!!!
__________________

My girl... ehh, cars never leave you! stick to cars!
My name is Josh, Whats yours?
Topless04GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:07 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular
 
Justasix98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Norman, Oklahoma
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topless04GT
wheels will be posted here in about a half an hour boys and girls!!!!!!!!!!
Oohh yeahh!
__________________
Just A Sixxer!
Proud member of WickedStangs Okc Chapter!
Justasix98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #59
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrbullet2012
I'm looking into this and I want to do my rims. But would I just tape off the tires and paint it on like spay can??? And I wanna do the decklid and take off the fake gas cap. Would I just unbolt the latch behind it??
The wheels are as simple as that. You could use a deck of cars to protect the tires.
As for the Faux gas cap. It is glued and has two retaining clips and it sits on a flat surface that sticks out. So you couldn't just remove it unless you get a blackout panel like this!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3992561726.png
Views:	824
Size:	130.5 KB
ID:	37781
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:51 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topless04GT
wheels will be posted here in about a half an hour boys and girls!!!!!!!!!!
Hurryyyy its been an hour and I'm dying to see!!!
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:57 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular
 
silvrbullet2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone

The wheels are as simple as that. You could use a deck of cars to protect the tires.
As for the Faux gas cap. It is glued and has two retaining clips and it sits on a flat surface that sticks out. So you couldn't just remove it unless you get a blackout panel like this!
Ahhh. I hate retaining clips. Where did you get yours?? American Muscle? Rather go with that than removing it.
silvrbullet2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 08:32 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular
 
Topless04GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Region: Ohio
Posts: 903
Re: How To: Plasti Dip Your Car (In Depth, 6 pages worth of Microsoft Word)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf View Post
Hurryyyy its been an hour and I'm dying to see!!!
sorry babe! something came up last second!!!

enjoooooy the next teaser pics

chrome


to plastidip


to white lip


re plastidip the center


Finished design!




WOOOOHOOO!
__________________

My girl... ehh, cars never leave you! stick to cars!
My name is Josh, Whats yours?
Topless04GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 08:35 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Mmmm please tell me you're drawing on the lip too!

Maybe you should just stay black & white.. and drop the blue? It just seems like so many colors that aren't flowing together... hmm... ill have to see her in person to decide... I'm not quite sure yet... I do kind of like the black & blue better than the white... GAH! I can't decide!!!

Otherwise you did a great job love!
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 08:55 PM   #64
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrbullet2012

Ahhh. I hate retaining clips. Where did you get yours?? American Muscle? Rather go with that than removing it.
I believe I got it from summit racing. I think I paid $128 after shipping. Check with AM in the sponsors thread so you can get that member discount. It might come out cheaper.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:00 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular
 
Topless04GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Region: Ohio
Posts: 903
Re: How To: Plasti Dip Your Car (In Depth, 6 pages worth of Microsoft Word)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf View Post
Mmmm please tell me you're drawing on the lip too!

Maybe you should just stay black & white.. and drop the blue? It just seems like so many colors that aren't flowing together... hmm... ill have to see her in person to decide... I'm not quite sure yet... I do kind of like the black & blue better than the white... GAH! I can't decide!!!

Otherwise you did a great job love!
I did drop the blue it would clash way too much.
__________________

My girl... ehh, cars never leave you! stick to cars!
My name is Josh, Whats yours?
Topless04GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:03 PM   #66
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topless04GT

I did drop the blue it would clash way too much.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:35 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topless04GT

I did drop the blue it would clash way too much.
And this is why were together, TWINNING! Love you <3
What did you do about the headlights? Wipe them clean? And the emblems? Just do them reverse? That would be BA!
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:44 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular
 
Topless04GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Region: Ohio
Posts: 903
Re: How To: Plasti Dip Your Car (In Depth, 6 pages worth of Microsoft Word)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf View Post
And this is why were together, TWINNING! Love you <3
What did you do about the headlights? Wipe them clean? And the emblems? Just do them reverse? That would be BA!
so i take it the cats outta the bag on the fact that were together haha, and your spot on again! the ponies are flath white, and the headlights im selling on Cl and getting stock 03-04 black ones.
__________________

My girl... ehh, cars never leave you! stick to cars!
My name is Josh, Whats yours?
Topless04GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:50 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topless04GT

so i take it the cats outta the bag on the fact that were together haha, and your spot on again! the ponies are flath white, and the headlights im selling on Cl and getting stock 03-04 black ones.
I was pretty sure it was obvious... haha!
Hmmm so if the body is flat black, wouldn't it be better to paint the 40th badges white and their pony black? And what about the grill pony? Paint it flat white and draw over it?
But sweet, black housing, are you going to smoke them? And remember the rear, maybe you could just get a white LED to shine out? And then didn't you get some sort of blue HIDs? Are you selling those too?

So many things! When I get to FL, I could hand stitch the interior with white as well as do the highlights... man we have so much to do!
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:55 PM   #70
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Lalayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topless04GT

wasnt my fault my car was too loud for "said someones" headphones

i miss them too... soon enough though there wont be any issues at all, cant wait for those days, and her too!

well as promised... here is a teaaaser pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from thiiiiiiis

to thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis... what flat white? who kneeeeeeeeeeew!
Looking good man
__________________

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Paint, Appearance & Detailing

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Plasti dip gone wild! Timm04 General Mustang Discussion 9 02-01-2012 08:52 AM
Removing stripes, plasti dipping the whole car Topless04GT Mustang Paint, Appearance & Detailing 15 12-15-2011 05:10 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



03:23 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.