Really silly mirror decal question - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Paint, Appearance & Detailing

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-03-2012, 08:06 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Really silly mirror decal question

Couldn't help myself. I saw some of those "Objects in mirror are losing" side view mirror mini decals and got them. I got the drivers side one on fine (with the exception of dropping a letter and crawling around in the street on my hands and knees in my pajamas with a flashlight looking for it).

On the passengers side though, the OEM version "Objects...etc" is on there, and it look like paint. Anyone know how I can get that off? Is there a solvent that would remove it? I want to put mine on, and that one is in my way.
Pype Bomb Axle-Backs, JLT CAI, SCT Tuner w/Bama tuning, BMR Strut Tower Brace, CDC Classic Chin Spoiler, Black Hood Pins, Black Shorty antenna, Tru-Billet Black Anodized GT engraved Fuel Door, Black Lemans Stripes, Black Rocker Stripes, Brushed Aluminum finish dash and vents, Stack Racing pedals, Charcoal Black Leather Interior, Gloss Black Bullitt Motorsport Wheels, Nitto 555 tires, staggered set up (9/10), 35% tint, Shaker 1000 Stereo with Kicker Upgrades, Ultra Violet footwell, license plate and dome lighting
RVAStang05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2012, 08:20 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Actually I'm pretty sure its etched on there.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:35 PM   #3
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
Mine looks like its etched on the other side of the glass.
I wonder if anyone make the mirrors that actually say that? That would be sweet!
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2012, 09:12 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
I can't help myself... I love the decals. Today was mirror day- I put carbon fiber covers on and did the decal.... They look so good- the covers are gorgeous. I'll put pics up tomorrow when it's light, but they were not as expensive as others I've seen, and are tip top quality- real deal.
Pype Bomb Axle-Backs, JLT CAI, SCT Tuner w/Bama tuning, BMR Strut Tower Brace, CDC Classic Chin Spoiler, Black Hood Pins, Black Shorty antenna, Tru-Billet Black Anodized GT engraved Fuel Door, Black Lemans Stripes, Black Rocker Stripes, Brushed Aluminum finish dash and vents, Stack Racing pedals, Charcoal Black Leather Interior, Gloss Black Bullitt Motorsport Wheels, Nitto 555 tires, staggered set up (9/10), 35% tint, Shaker 1000 Stereo with Kicker Upgrades, Ultra Violet footwell, license plate and dome lighting
RVAStang05 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Paint, Appearance & Detailing