Interior upgrades in 2000 mustang - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Paint, Appearance & Detailing

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-10-2012, 09:06 PM   #1
Road Trip!

Region: Louisiana
Interior upgrades in 2000 mustang

After I lower my ride I wanna change the inside of my car dramatically. Any ideas? I wanna go all out. I want to black out my dash and stuff. Any help?

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

I wanna black out my whole interior any idea what to use?
Blackedout is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2012, 04:39 AM   #2
Cp3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Do you mean like the the pieces? I know I did alot of mine with krylon fusion spray paint and looks awesome! Pretty cheap too
Cp3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:46 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Are you looking to just black everything out?!?.... Or are you looking for a bit of style?!?....
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2012, 05:42 PM   #4
Road Trip!

Region: Louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner
Are you looking to just black everything out?!?.... Or are you looking for a bit of style?!?....
Black everything out.

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp3
Do you mean like the the pieces? I know I did alot of mine with krylon fusion spray paint and looks awesome! Pretty cheap too
Yeah I have my book on how to get the interior out. I might paint my interior with the and use krylon flat black. Is it sensitive to being scratched easily when brushed like by accidentally scratching it ? Maybe I should go with a thin layer
Blackedout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:02 PM   #5
Cp3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
I put about 4 light coats on mine to cover it completely and cleared it Andrew with a matte finish. I've had them done for almost a year and they still look like they did when I did them. Just take care of it like you would anything else.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Or possibly finding a junker with black panels to put on at a salvage yard somewhere
Cp3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Paint, Appearance & Detailing

Tags
2000 mustang