Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Raxiom Smoked Tails '12 GT **pics**

828 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Brandfire 
#1 ·
For those of you wondering whether or not to purchase them..here are some good before and after photos..Just finished about 20 minutes ago. Took about 40 minutes from walking outside to being done cleaning up (including talking to my neighbor admiring it :cool:). While I was in there I also changed out the reverse lights with a set of 9 Watt 6k V-LED's and cargo light with another set of 6k V-LEDs. It really has a more refined look now instead of those dingy yellow tinted stock lights.

I had the smoked tint decals from AM on the tail lights before. It was quality product, I just could always tell there was a sticker on it when I walked by and that annoyed me, plus the bubbles never came out. I still have the front and rear side markers and the 3rd brake light decals on, they all look great; its just with the tail lights if you didn't have 4 hands, it was either going to be crooked or bubbled to hell and back. I had the later. Anyways onto the pictures..

Before:

Almost there:

Done:

:headbang:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.