Interior lights - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Paint, Appearance & Detailing



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-06-2012, 12:36 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
ViperTran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 120
Interior lights

Is there anyway I can change the gauge lights and the lights by the radio? Thanks guys!

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

It's a 2013 v6 btw I don't know if this information will help
ViperTran is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-06-2012, 01:39 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
cheelyb09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,262
Is it a base model or premium model.
cheelyb09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:57 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
rickyschulze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Virginia
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperTran View Post
Is there anyway I can change the gauge lights and the lights by the radio? Thanks guys!

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

It's a 2013 v6 btw I don't know if this information will help
I was actually wondering the same thing with my 13, I have the base model so I don't think I can
rickyschulze is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-06-2012, 02:24 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
ViperTran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheelyb09
Is it a base model or premium model.
It's a base model v6
ViperTran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:28 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
cheelyb09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyschulze View Post

I was actually wondering the same thing with my 13, I have the base model so I don't think I can
The base models dont have that cuz I have a base 13 but I did just have install some ambient lighting in my car.
cheelyb09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:30 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
ViperTran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheelyb09

The base models dont have that cuz I have a base 13 but I did just have install some ambient lighting in my car.
So we won't be able to just change the bulbs to red or anything? I dont see any screws or anything so is there a way to open the frame?
ViperTran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:32 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
cheelyb09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperTran View Post

So we won't be able to just change the bulbs to red or anything? I dont see any screws or anything so is there a way to open the frame?
I'm not sure about that.sorry I'm no help.
I know you can change the color of the domes lights.
cheelyb09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Paint, Appearance & Detailing

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



08:37 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.