Would a 2005-2009 mustang with lambo doors look better with racing stripes or worse? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Paint, Appearance & Detailing

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-12-2011, 08:15 PM   #1

Would a 2005-2009 mustang with lambo doors look better with racing stripes or worse?

As I said I am getting a 2005-09 mustang with lambo doors, would racing stripes be too much or would it look better without racing stripes? I am particularly looking for a silver mustang so let me know what your opinion is, thanks!
birket is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2011, 08:53 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Would a 2005-2009 mustang with lambo doors look better with racing stripes or worse?

It already has those stupid wannabe lamborghini-ish doors, so you can't make the poor car look any more lame.

(FYI, they aren't Lamborghini doors. Lamborghini doors open to the side now. The old ones opened STRAIGHT up. They didn't open out THEN up. These are just a lame knock off.)

http://media.photobucket.com/image/l...uest/lambo.jpg

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/atta...tor3091873.jpg
parnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:43 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Neither. Leave American muscle alone, if you want Lamborghini doors.. buy a Lamborghini. Or put them on an European Car.

Stripes is fine on a Mustang, many mustangs come with very nice stripes. On a Silver Mustang GT.. black, blue and red look awesome. If its a darker Silver, white looks great too!

A Lamborghini door kit costs around $1000, with that money you could buy a SRI or a CAI, A new Exhaust system and get it tuned with money left over for gas.
ethan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2011, 10:07 PM   #4

Lambo doors.. in a Mustang? Lambos don't even have "lambo" doors anymore, that's how lame they are. Save your money on the lambo doors and put the money under the hood on something worth while.
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:47 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Lamborghini doors are cool! As are racing stripes but putting the two together may make car look to busy. My advise is keep it simple its the little things that turn a car into a beast!!
artzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 11:40 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

"Lambo" doors will look a lot more ghey than stripes.
curr is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Paint, Appearance & Detailing

Tags
2009 mustang