Stealth license plate installed - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Paint, Appearance & Detailing



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-05-2013, 08:35 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
Evil2014GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Northern VA
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by joedelpen View Post


I've had my share of tickets, accidents, I also have red and blue strobe lights on my grill.
That right there proves our point. Im 26 have had 2 camaro z28, 2 trans ams, 2 gtos, 4 motorcycles, and on my 2nd mustang. All with 1/4 times from 10.82-14+, guess how many speeding tickets i have..... 1 guess how many accidents ive been in..... 1 (wasn't even my fault). You say you have been through it all, but are nieve enough to keep doing it. FYI, racing on a blocked off street where bystanders are just standing there watching is in absolutely no way safe. You, or the other driver could loose control and easily kill yourself, or a bystander. Street racing, is not safe no matter how you do it. Its plain stupid. And unfortunately its people like that, that get caught, and manage to have the insurance companies label all of us "muscle car" drivers reckless.
__________________
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-05-2013, 08:36 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
No street racing or the thread will be closed
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline  
Old 06-05-2013, 08:38 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
andregayola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: newark
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil2014GT View Post

That right there proves our point. Im 26 have had 2 camaro z28, 2 trans ams, 2 gtos, 4 motorcycles, and on my 2nd mustang. All with 1/4 times from 10.82-14+, guess how many speeding tickets i have..... 1 guess how many accidents ive been in..... 1 (wasn't even my fault). You say you have been through it all, but are nieve enough to keep doing it. FYI, racing on a blocked off street where bystanders are just standing there watching is in absolutely no way safe. You, or the other driver could loose control and easily kill yourself, or a bystander. Street racing, is not safe no matter how you do it. Its plain stupid. And unfortunately its people like that, that get caught, and manage to have the insurance companies label all of us "muscle car" drivers reckless.
you said it right there brother
and no were my all angels but anyway you put it street racing is reckless and illigel that's why our insurance is so high
and even if you race in closed space it dosnt h w walls to protect the people watching and it dosnt have people to protect you guys in case of accident or a fight but yet you still do it
__________________
1999 V6
Sonic Blue
Mods - Eibach Super sports
Cold Air Intake
K&N Air Filter
Front sway bar Bushings
andregayola is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-05-2013, 09:18 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
2013mustang5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Cream ridge
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 461
Lol street racing with a v6, you must not win much
__________________
2013 mustang 5.0 track pack(first mustang)
2013mustang5.0 is offline  
Old 06-06-2013, 02:36 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
joedelpen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Las Vegas
Region: Nevada
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomouz831 View Post
No street racing or the thread will be closed
No ones street racing. Honestly I haven't in almost 8 years. I liked the plates. I got them. It's a privacy thing for shows. I'm wanting to join a club. And no one need my plates. First I'm in Vegas the joy ride car theft city in high ranks. I don't endanger others nor myself. I got family! Mom, dad, sisters. Last they need is a dead brother or brother in prison. I promise I keep it to the track regardless if I'm in a v6. Everyone stop taking it so hard. Didn't mean to get emotions up. I'm not street racing I promise guys. I love my mustang and I care about others lives. We do have legal tracks out here in Vegas. We also have a police unit out to get street racing and its more than a ticket. They hold your car, yank transmissions and engines if no serial, I don't street race no more guys it was just a comment. Everybody good? Truss?

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013mustang5.0 View Post
Lol street racing with a v6, you must not win much
If you can drive you can win with anything brotha..... I've taken sport driving classes years ago I can handle a car. Personally I enjoy the off roading. And I bet I can give you a run for your money... Lol it's not the car buddy it's the drive,r but who am I kidding your cars faster sport.

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by straybullitt View Post
Haha. I want one of those. I can think of several uses for that device that don't include speeding or street racing. Since they are still illegal uses, I wont go into detail. I wouldn't want to soil the minds of some of the "perfect little angels" on here...
+100 like it. There sweat. That's my mind on it. I mention street racing and people get al insurance on me, and people die. Like I'm out of control. I got a heart to be smart about it... Lol anyways all good. Thanks though. Good opinion appreciated.
__________________
POLICE PROTECT AND SERVE THIER WALLETS
joedelpen is offline  
Old 06-06-2013, 05:27 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
[QUOTE="joedelpen;1676240"] "I use it for street racing with other cars. No plates no call in when you cut someone off. It's bad ***."

Then why was this said? Hmm...
MidnightBlueGT is offline  
Old 06-06-2013, 06:22 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular
 
Evil2014GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Northern VA
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1,579
^lol busted
__________________
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline  
Old 06-06-2013, 07:23 AM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Yea... I won't say nothing else
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline  
Old 06-06-2013, 08:49 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular
 
joedelpen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Las Vegas
Region: Nevada
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomouz831 View Post
Yea... I won't say nothing else
I like this blog it's whats up. Talking about our stangs. But I due give you my word I'm not out there causing havick. Appreciate it.
__________________
POLICE PROTECT AND SERVE THIER WALLETS
joedelpen is offline  
Old 06-06-2013, 10:00 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: South Elgin ill
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,656
Guess what if your street racing and I pull u over not only will I impound your car il probably take you in as well moron sell your mustang please
Moto111 is offline  
Old 06-06-2013, 10:19 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular
 
joedelpen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Las Vegas
Region: Nevada
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto111 View Post
Guess what if your street racing and I pull u over not only will I impound your car il probably take you in as well moron sell your mustang please
Cry me a river moto111. I'll be out in a few hours. Get over yourself you would have to take me to jail regardless first off for the reckless cause its not an infraction. Second street racing would turn into a high speed chase. So moron get your facts straight and don't threaten me. Police aren't intimidating. I've been to the joint. A day is a vacation. And second I don't street race no more. Get off your high horse. And you wouldn't be able to catch me anyways....lmao
__________________
POLICE PROTECT AND SERVE THIER WALLETS
joedelpen is offline  
Old 06-06-2013, 10:22 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
 
andregayola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: newark
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 1,201
he wouldn't catch you ?? u have a vert v6 n he wouldn't catch you with a cop car?? dude im prett sure your not aware of the power scale
__________________
1999 V6
Sonic Blue
Mods - Eibach Super sports
Cold Air Intake
K&N Air Filter
Front sway bar Bushings
andregayola is offline  
Old 06-06-2013, 10:24 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
Cop cars are v8's you got a v6. Plus if he cant the others responding to the call will.
MidnightBlueGT is offline  
Old 06-06-2013, 10:26 PM   #49
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by joedelpen View Post

Cry me a river moto111. I'll be out in a few hours. Get over yourself you would have to take me to jail regardless first off for the reckless cause its not an infraction. Second street racing would turn into a high speed chase. So moron get your facts straight and don't threaten me. Police aren't intimidating. I've been to the joint. A day is a vacation. And second I don't street race no more. Get off your high horse. And you wouldn't be able to catch me anyways....lmao
How about you get off your high horse, you have already contradicted yourself so many times. All you seem to me is some immature kid who loves speed by the way you act. If I was a cop and caught you street racing I would not only impound your car, I will make you watch as it gets crushed, and yes that is the consequence for street racing in my state. As you can see every person on the forum hates you now, so why are you still even here? Go crawl back into the hole you call an excuse for a life and stay off of ME, there are lots of good people on here including moto111 and you are not one of them. You sound like some girl who thinks they are always right and think they own everything.

GTFO A$$HOLE
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline  
Old 06-06-2013, 11:20 PM   #50
slow281
Regular
Supporter
 
sixpac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cedar Rapids
Region: Nebraska
Posts: 3,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post

How about you get off your high horse, you have already contradicted yourself so many times. All you seem to me is some immature kid who loves speed by the way you act. If I was a cop and caught you street racing I would not only impound your car, I will make you watch as it gets crushed, and yes that is the consequence for street racing in my state. As you can see every person on the forum hates you now, so why are you still even here? Go crawl back into the hole you call an excuse for a life and stay off of ME, there are lots of good people on here including moto111 and you are not one of them. You sound like some girl who thinks they are always right and think they own everything.

GTFO A$$HOLE
^ what he said
__________________
Need more Horsepower? Add a sticker. Contact me for vinyl stickers pre-made and custom!
Stick on Horsepower <- Click Here and like my Page!
2001 GT - True Blue
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
sixpac is offline  
Old 06-07-2013, 12:19 AM   #51
Registered Member
Regular
 
joedelpen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Las Vegas
Region: Nevada
Posts: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac View Post

^ what he said
Lol ok bro I told everyone I don't street race no more. So get over yourself. I stopped cause of a friend of mine that was killed. So whatever bro. You win boss....

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac View Post

^ what he said
I've helped a lot of people on here with my knowledge of cars. I got no issues with anyone. Your opinion are more that opinions. I don't race anymore. I speed sometimes. Haven't had a ticket in 5 years befor the last few I got. So whatever. You all think what you please. Appreciate the constructive critiques

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by andregayola View Post
he wouldn't catch you ?? u have a vert v6 n he wouldn't catch you with a cop car?? dude im prett sure your not aware of the power scale
I just don't want to listen to people's bullsh*t I didn't do nothing but get plates and everyone is talking insurance and killing people. I do the right thing these days. So everyone needs to calm down. Everyone turned this thread in to an argument and disrespect.
__________________
POLICE PROTECT AND SERVE THIER WALLETS
joedelpen is offline  
Old 06-07-2013, 12:26 AM   #52
Registered Member
Regular
 
joedelpen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Las Vegas
Region: Nevada
Posts: 164
Anyone ever think that maybe I just thought that the stealth plates were a cool little innocent addition to my stang. You guys all took it out of context. Just cause I mentioned street racing. Doesn't mean I'm out running a muck. I was a stupid comment I guess. And I apologize if I hurt feelings. It's not something I'm into anymore. PLEASE CAN YOU EVER FORGIVE ME????!!! No more street racing talk. Thanks for the friendly mature grown adults comments though.
__________________
POLICE PROTECT AND SERVE THIER WALLETS
joedelpen is offline  
Old 06-07-2013, 05:01 AM   #53
Registered Member
Regular
 
Evil2014GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Northern VA
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by joedelpen View Post
Anyone ever think that maybe I just thought that the stealth plates were a cool little innocent addition to my stang. You guys all took it out of context. Just cause I mentioned street racing. Doesn't mean I'm out running a muck. I was a stupid comment I guess. And I apologize if I hurt feelings. It's not something I'm into anymore. PLEASE CAN YOU EVER FORGIVE ME????!!! No more street racing talk. Thanks for the friendly mature grown adults comments though.
Its not about forgiving you. You obviously made it clear that you don't care about our advice. Whether you do, or do not street race, be careful man. You're coming off as a little bipolar here. One second you do, the next post you dont, etc. So again, just be careful. Whether i agree or disagree with someone, and what they are/are not doing, i dont wanna see them, or especially any innocent people get hurt. We may come off as harsh on here, especially when it comes to illegal racing, but a lot of us have seen things that would make your head spin, and we would hate for that to happen to someone else. Just trying to look out for our fellow mustang enthusiasts, and ALL work together to stay safe, have fun, and keep our insurance rates down haha.
__________________
2014 Mustang GT Base MT82 -Stock 3.73s, Roush axleback, Steeda 93R tune, Steeda Hi-flow X-pipe, 19" Charcoal AMR's, smoked front and rear side markers, 20% tint, quarter window louvers, Steeda Ultralite springs, Koni Str.t shocks/struts, MM camber plates, J&M adjustable panhard bar, BMR LCAs and relo brackets, Barton shifter and 2-post bracket, Black Modern Billet Grilles
Evil2014GT is offline  
Old 06-07-2013, 06:20 AM   #54
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: South Elgin ill
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,656
Haha catch you ? Bro I roll in a v8 charger at work so your v6 is really intimidating il pull up along side of you at wait 2 mins for you to floor it with that lag all the 6s have I know I had one . And sounds like you would love a prison trip maybe met your boyfriend there lol anyways street racing is ridiculous much less having a plate that you can hide which is illegal btw unless its used for show cars and only while at a show good luck with explaining that . Take care and to be honest if you lost a friend and you still talk about it chances are you will End up dead or Kill someone else .
Moto111 is offline  
Old 06-07-2013, 09:15 AM   #55
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by joedelpen View Post

Lol ok bro I told everyone I don't street race no more. So get over yourself. I stopped cause of a friend of mine that was killed. So whatever bro. You win boss....

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------



I've helped a lot of people on here with my knowledge of cars. I got no issues with anyone. Your opinion are more that opinions. I don't race anymore. I speed sometimes. Haven't had a ticket in 5 years befor the last few I got. So whatever. You all think what you please. Appreciate the constructive critiques

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------



I just don't want to listen to people's bullsh*t I didn't do nothing but get plates and everyone is talking insurance and killing people. I do the right thing these days. So everyone needs to calm down. Everyone turned this thread in to an argument and disrespect.
This is exactly proving my point. Go back and read what you originally said. You clearly stated that one of the reasons you got the plate was for street racing.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline  
Old 06-07-2013, 11:29 AM   #56
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Ok this thread is going nowhere..
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline  
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Paint, Appearance & Detailing

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



03:54 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.