Mustang Evolution Forum banner

this is why you should wash your car in the yard...

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Black8thElement 
#1 ·
Okay, i usually wash my car in my yard with my microfiber mit, car was, a bucket, a hose and of course wax. Its turns out beautifully and i can run a whit glove across it with nothing coming off. I figured, what the hell, while I'm out I will take it to the car wash. Our car wash doesn't have one of those giant blow dryers at the end, so I grabbed my microfiber cloths to dry it off and as I'm drying I notice a ton of grime and dirt is coming off as well...stuff the car wash didn't get off. Here is the end result of the crap the car wash failed to remove. All surface dirt, dust, and road grime. It has only been a week since i last washed my car. Never going to the car wash again!

White Paper

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Okay, i usually wash my car in my yard with my microfiber mit, car was, a bucket, a hose and of course wax. Its turns out beautifully and i can run a whit glove across it with nothing coming off. I figured, what the hell, while I'm out I will take it to the car wash. Our car wash doesn't have one of those giant blow dryers at the end, so I grabbed my microfiber cloths to dry it off and as I'm drying I notice a ton of grime and dirt is coming off as well...stuff the car wash didn't get off. Here is the end result of the crap the car wash failed to remove. All surface dirt, dust, and road grime. It has only been a week since i last washed my car. Never going to the car wash again!
If your ever interested in Croftgate Waterless systems just PM me and I will give you all the info you will need to NEVER need to visit a car wash again...and make it quite simple to accomplish amazing results in your own yard.

#9 ·
I'm on the fence the one car wash I go too cost like $10 for exterior and tires. And they have her looking good, my schedule has gotten crazy lately and I just don't have the meticulous energy to wash n wax her like I used to. I still fine tooth wax every corner and curve but the bending to wash every spoke of the tires and jamming your fingers against parts of the car has gotten old to me. It saves me so much time an effort to just wax her really good when they are finished with the grunt work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.