Mustang strippimg - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Paint, Appearance & Detailing

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-06-2013, 01:09 PM   #1
Region: Illinois
Mustang strippimg

Looking for a place or someone in south Chicago who can apply some mustang stripping I bought on eBay. The guy who said he could do it for me now says no. Thanks.

JeffG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 01:16 PM   #2
Registered Member
Region: Tennessee
Look for someone that does wraps and or window tint in the phone book, or be like me and install it yourself

2013 V6 MCoA, Performance Package, Security Package, Comfort Package and Electronic Package.
Mods OEM Backup Camera, BBK Shorties, FRPP Cut and Clamp X-Pipe, Borla Touring A/B's, Airaid CAI, Ford Racing 302s wheels wrapped with Continental 275/40 19's, JBL GTO 8628 6X8 in all 4 corners
Siber Express is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 04:06 PM   #3
Registered Member
Region: Nevada
^Unless you're seriously a professional or really want to say you did the work yourself, DO NOT apply the stripes yourself. My buddy who has been tinting windows and striping cars for 30 years as a living charges up to $600 for a stripe job and he's the best in town. Some people will go as low as $300 or so though, just depends on what stripes and competition.

Me and the guy I mentioned above spent 10 hours last week removing the sh*tty stripes the previous owner installed himself on my GT... They were all crooked and peeling.
2 Stangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 06:26 PM   #4
Registered Member
Region: Texas
I got mine installed for $200. But the guy said they were a pain and will charge higher for future customers... So it might have been his first time. It is kind of unsettling but they turned out great!

And I agree I would definitely not do it myself, especially alone. With a buddy who has some idea of what they're doing... Maybe.
TheBlackStang is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Paint, Appearance & Detailing