Respect my car! - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Paint, Appearance & Detailing

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-05-2013, 12:42 AM   #36
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane Bales View Post
Sorry about that bro, hardly nobody has respect anymore. Heck most ppl don't even know what it is. My spoiled cousins jumped on my back bumper and cracked it. Didn't even care or notice it, no attention is payed anymore. Common since is a thing of the past
People that really know me know that i put my car before everything else. I had one of those small gallon sized gasoline holders i was using to get gas for our lawnmower, i put on my passenger floorboard. The gas station attendant recommended I put it in the trunk because if i got in a wreck it would be all over me. All i could think, was that if i got in an accident, gasoline being on me would be the least of my worries, i'd be too busy crying next to the car.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2013, 01:03 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyBoyV6 View Post
My face when i read, "How about i do a burnout on your face!"
Lol

There's always that one guy who doesn't like to wear a seatbelt...
clflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:18 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
I feel you guys. Most people that know me also know how i am about my car and how much it means to me so typically they never do anything wrong in or around it the only thing that pisses me off is when my girlfriend slams the door or gets fingerprints on the window/door so now to piss me off she will put her sleeve over her hand to close the door lol i dont really care just dont put damn fingerprints on my car. Also the worst is family that just DONT understand. They bust my balls all the time about how i take hours to clean my car this and that like WHY DO YOU CARE im the one who is spending MY hours doing so mind your business. The only one who understands is my dad because he is the exact same way. The best is when my family goes oh you cant get in his car if you have mud on your feet. No ****ing **** you cant get in my car if you have mud on your feet would you like me to wipe my shoes in mud and rub it all over your car? No didnt think so. Ok had to let that out

2003 GT
HIDs, 20% tint, Mach 1 chin spoiler, Black bullitt wheels, White bumper inserts, Shorty antenna
mustang17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2013, 12:04 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
The thing I hate most is when you park in the back if the parking lot all the way from everybody and you comeback out and someone parks next to you and gives you a door ding
03Graymach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 12:08 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Graymach View Post
The thing I hate most is when you park in the back if the parking lot all the way from everybody and you comeback out and someone parks next to you and gives you a door ding
I cannot stand that..there's 20 empty parking spaces next to me on each end, and you must park directly next to me, pretty sure those people do it on purpose, they see your nice car, parked in the back, reversed in so it looks gorgeous, and they gotta f with you haha. Hate that!
Old 11-05-2013, 12:28 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I always park at the end of a lot and this happens to me minus the door ding part. If I come out and see a ding and the car is still next to me you better believe i will be giving dings on their car and making it look even worse. Whats even worse is ******** who leave their shopping carts near your car. By the time you get to your car they are gone so you cant even do anything.
Old 11-05-2013, 01:18 PM   #42
Road Trip!
Regular

Region: Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by v8pony View Post

I cannot stand that..there's 20 empty parking spaces next to me on each end, and you must park directly next to me, pretty sure those people do it on purpose, they see your nice car, parked in the back, reversed in so it looks gorgeous, and they gotta f with you haha. Hate that!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131105_121744.png
Views:	79
Size:	157.9 KB
ID:	135318

Happens to me too. Check out the empty lot but that prius decides paying next to me was better
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 01:23 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joser714 View Post
Happens to me too. Check out the empty lot but that prius decides paying next to me was better
Lol HATE THAT. I'm guilty of doing it once tho, This one time I was pulling into a movie theatre, and in the back was a honda all riced out, reversed in all by itself, well I drove past it, and this 2011+ mustang 5.0 is driving past it too, he stops rolls his windows down and says "yo let's both park side by side this ricer right here", thought it'd be funny so I reversed in to the left of the honda and the 5.0 reversed to the right of it, we proceed to walk into the movie theatre, when we come out the honda was still there, with mine and the 5.0 next to it, WITH another mustang next to me and another mustang next to the 5.0, it was the funniest thing, a riced out Honda, with 4 gorgeous mustangs surrounding it lol
Old 11-05-2013, 01:27 PM   #44
Road Trip!
Regular

Quote:

Lol HATE THAT. I'm guilty of doing it once tho, This one time I was pulling into a movie theatre, and in the back was a honda all riced out, reversed in all by itself, well I drove past it, and this 2011+ mustang 5.0 is driving past it too, he stops rolls his windows down and says "yo let's both park side by side this ricer right here", thought it'd be funny so I reversed in to the left of the honda and the 5.0 reversed to the right of it, we proceed to walk into the movie theatre, when we come out the honda was still there, with mine and the 5.0 next to it, WITH another mustang next to me and another mustang next to the 5.0, it was the funniest thing, a riced out Honda, with 4 gorgeous mustangs surrounding it lol
I hope you took a picture. That's some funny sh*t
Old 11-05-2013, 01:34 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I hope you took a picture. That's some funny sh*t
I did! But at the time I was awaiting an iphone replacement in the mail, and was stuck with a crappy old school camera flip phone, the picture wasn't even worth uploading you could barely see with it being so dark.
Old 11-05-2013, 02:32 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang17 View Post
I always park at the end of a lot and this happens to me minus the door ding part. If I come out and see a ding and the car is still next to me you better believe i will be giving dings on their car and making it look even worse. Whats even worse is ******** who leave their shopping carts near your car. By the time you get to your car they are gone so you cant even do anything.
Screw giving a door ding back I have mule kicked the drivers door of the car before cause I had one from the front door and the back door of the SUV so I just put my foot in the there door and left
Old 11-05-2013, 04:40 PM   #47
Road Trip!
Regular

That little red dot is my car. Gotta park far at wal Mart
(I'm not even by the door when I took it)

Name:	ForumRunner_20131105_153943.png
Views:	133
Size:	809.6 KB
ID:	135330
Old 11-06-2013, 06:17 AM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Screw giving a door ding back I have mule kicked the drivers door of the car before cause I had one from the front door and the back door of the SUV so I just put my foot in the there door and left
Lol fortunately hasnt happened to me yet with my mustang but if it does i probably will have the same reaction

2003 GT
HIDs, 20% tint, Mach 1 chin spoiler, Black bullitt wheels, White bumper inserts, Shorty antenna
Old 11-06-2013, 06:21 AM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Right after i finished talking about people parking next to you when there is 100 spots around i went shopping and parked on the end as usually i came out some dbag with a volvo parked next to me scuffs all over the bumper and marks on the doors i investigated my car before leaving luckily nothing on mine he left a good amount of distance but still annoying
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-1740158734.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	519.2 KB
ID:	135362   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3810471979.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	553.7 KB
ID:	135363  

2003 GT
Old 11-06-2013, 08:25 AM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
That little red dot is my car. Gotta park far at wal Mart
(I'm not even by the door when I took it)
Attachment 135330
I try to avoid Wal Mart like the plague.
Old 11-06-2013, 08:59 AM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
I hate people that mess with vehicles I'm in highs cool and the "pot head group" of people would go around and mess with mine and my friends cars. We eventually got so sick of it after 3 time it happened. (They would put chocolate syrup window marker cottage cheese mustard ect) needless to say me and my group of friends (football players who have some anger issues within) camped out and did a stake out and waited. We developed a system and rotate watch people and stayed there for 3 hours. We finally saw them walking up to our cars so we all charged them with paintball guns and shot the **** out of them and then continued on and made them clean out cars while we watched or else we would call the cops (they were high so they obviously chose to clean) and it has never happend at my school again
Lmo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 10:14 AM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmo36 View Post
I hate people that mess with vehicles I'm in highs cool and the "pot head group" of people would go around and mess with mine and my friends cars. We eventually got so sick of it after 3 time it happened. (They would put chocolate syrup window marker cottage cheese mustard ect) needless to say me and my group of friends (football players who have some anger issues within) camped out and did a stake out and waited. We developed a system and rotate watch people and stayed there for 3 hours. We finally saw them walking up to our cars so we all charged them with paintball guns and shot the **** out of them and then continued on and made them clean out cars while we watched or else we would call the cops (they were high so they obviously chose to clean) and it has never happend at my school again
Lol when I was in HS, the losers that did that kind of stuff were the football player jocks, the "potheads" did there own thing and could give a **** less about anything..lmao the best part were all the football jocks used to run around and act all high and mighty like there **** don't stink, and talked down upon the "potheads" because they smoked some pot, now 5 years outta high school most of them are dope(heroin) heads or dead...I miss HS lmao
Old 11-06-2013, 10:48 AM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormTrooperV6 View Post
I try to avoid Wal Mart like the plague.
Yeah I hate going to walmart but some times you have to. I walked out one day and a guy had his basket on my car when I asked him about it he said its just a mustang not like it's rare or something
Old 11-06-2013, 10:51 AM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
Yeah I hate going to walmart but some times you have to. I walked out one day and a guy had his basket on my car when I asked him about it he said its just a mustang not like it's rare or something
Man I would have kicked his ###!!!! But that's just me
Screaming Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 10:53 AM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screaming Mach View Post
Man I would have kicked his ###!!!! But that's just me
O I wanted to but he did not scratch it or dent it or I would have I was not to happy but he did buy me a 6 pack to say sorry
Old 11-06-2013, 11:09 AM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Lol when I was in HS, the losers that did that kind of stuff were the football player jocks, the "potheads" did there own thing and could give a **** less about anything..lmao the best part were all the football jocks used to run around and act all high and mighty like there **** don't stink, and talked down upon the "potheads" because they smoked some pot, now 5 years outta high school most of them are dope(heroin) heads or dead...I miss HS lmao
Hahahaha yeah I can see that I can assure you it's the other way around here at our school!
Lmo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 12:22 PM   #57
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
I would have picked up the basket and threw it as hard as i could across the parking lot. Then get in the car and do a burnout on all his ****.

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Quote:
O I wanted to but he did not scratch it or dent it or I would have I was not to happy but he did buy me a 6 pack to say sorry
Still woulda threw the basket.

HID end all thread
Old 11-06-2013, 12:30 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Yeah I hate going to walmart but some times you have to.
Yeah I hear ya, I only go when I need a last minute gift card, but even then it's either early in the morning or late at night when no one is around.
Old 11-06-2013, 02:16 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Thats insane! Seriously who puts anything on someone's car? I don't care if I happen to be in a rust bucket, its my rust bucket!
timle8n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 02:54 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by timle8n1 View Post
Thats insane! Seriously who puts anything on someone's car? I don't care if I happen to be in a rust bucket, its my rust bucket!
That's what I was thinking I could not believe it
Old 11-06-2013, 04:52 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crewchief15 View Post
I cannot stand when I park out in the middle of nowhere and some dude park right next to me. I park out there for a reason. My car is antisocial! Stay away!
I don't mind if it's another nice car where you can tell they won't do anything to your car and visa versa I park in the back and I don't know how many times I have walked out and there is a couple more stangs or camaros or anything you can tell there not gonna give you a door ding but when some pos crx or something parks next to me it pisses me off
badsheep5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 05:08 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaacker View Post
I don't mind if it's another nice car where you can tell they won't do anything to your car and visa versa I park in the back and I don't know how many times I have walked out and there is a couple more stangs or camaros or anything you can tell there not gonna give you a door ding but when some pos crx or something parks next to me it pisses me off
+1
Old 11-06-2013, 05:09 PM   #63
Road Trip!
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaacker View Post

Don't always expect that nice car to be there all the time. The dude tarts walking out as you walk in might be the owner and then some beater will park next to you
Old 11-06-2013, 06:10 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Don't always expect that nice car to be there all the time. The dude tarts walking out as you walk in might be the owner and then some beater will park next to you
Oh I don't I park by myself but if there is a group of nice cars when I wake out I don't mind
badsheep5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 02:26 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
So, last night I park out in the middle of nowhere like I usually do. No cars in sight when I go in to eat at a restaurant. I come out and see this:

Name:	image-523841451.png
Views:	123
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	135910
Crewchief15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 02:27 PM   #66
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
So, last night I park out in the middle of nowhere like I usually do. No cars in sight when I go in to eat at a restaurant. I come out and see this:

Attachment 135910
That's acceptable to me... However, even when i do see a nice car and want to park next to them i'll usually give them a spot in between us, just out of respect.

HID end all thread
Old 11-10-2013, 02:28 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
At least they are cars that looks like who ever owns then takes car of them and not some pos that they don't care if they give you a ding
Old 11-10-2013, 02:29 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
That's acceptable to me... However, even when i do see a nice car and want to park next to them i'll usually give them a spot in between us, just out of respect.
Yeah, I don't mind because others have the same idea but give me a space inbetween your car

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Quote:
At least they are cars that looks like who ever owns then takes car of them and not some pos that they don't care if they give you a ding
+1
Crewchief15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Paint, Appearance & Detailing