chemical guys - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Paint, Appearance & Detailing

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-07-2014, 03:53 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
chemical guys

I'm making an order today from chemical guys. it's 20% off today. i herd they got awesome stuff but a lot to choose from.

for basic car care what should i order? i called them a few times on the phone but noone ever answers
Ar0maticdecay is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2014, 07:55 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ar0maticdecay View Post
I'm making an order today from chemical guys. it's 20% off today. i herd they got awesome stuff but a lot to choose from.

for basic car care what should i order? i called them a few times on the phone but noone ever answers

I was just going to start a thread on this until I seen yours Ive been hearing good things about it lately myself and want to give it a try but like u so many different products to choose from I need to be guided in the right direction on wat to purchase

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
comporange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 08:04 PM   #3
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
What type of product were you looking for? Cleaning? Wax? Sealant? Polish? Other accessories?

Bullitts are better than Bullets

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2014, 08:49 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
So far i've used the Synthetic detailer, Mr. pink, E Z creme glaze, Jetseal, and Butter wet wax. I was impressed with all these products except the Synthetic detailer. I just Used Mr. pink for the first time today, and i enjoyed using it. Did a nice job removing grime and previous water spots. I plan on purchasing Hybrid V7 in the future, along with Blacklight. You can't really go wrong with Chemical Guys. Their stuff is great for the price.

PonyBoyV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:56 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
What type of product were you looking for? Cleaning? Wax? Sealant? Polish? Other accessories?

Bullitts are better than Bullets

I'm looking for car wash, and a quick detailer for right now, sumthing to bring the gloss out

Old 07-09-2014, 09:57 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyBoyV6 View Post
So far i've used the Synthetic detailer, Mr. pink, E Z creme glaze, Jetseal, and Butter wet wax. I was impressed with all these products except the Synthetic detailer. I just Used Mr. pink for the first time today, and i enjoyed using it. Did a nice job removing grime and previous water spots. I plan on purchasing Hybrid V7 in the future, along with Blacklight. You can't really go wrong with Chemical Guys. Their stuff is great for the price.

That's why I really wanna start using their stuff like ASAP

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Paint, Appearance & Detailing