Interior detailing - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Paint, Appearance & Detailing

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-23-2014, 08:04 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Interior detailing

I'm sorry if this has been covered, but what does everyone use to detail their interiors? And what bug and tar removers would everyone recommend?
stangs4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2014, 02:59 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
One thing is for sure never use armor all, too greasy which attracts dust particles. Better ones out there.

I'm currently using meguairs natural shine protectant, I'm liking it more than armor all. When I used armor all, the dash and all that good stuff needed a clean every 2-3 days, what a PITA. This past Sunday (9/21) I cleaned the interior with meguairs and its still looking good Basically any non-greasy interior detailer you use, should be good.

I can't give you a recommendation for bug and tar removal though, never have used it myself..
Old 09-25-2014, 11:49 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

I dont use anything on my Mustang except a damp micro fiber towel, I use Meguiars natural shine on my wifes Civic Si interior, I like the smell and the low level of shine
scott_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-26-2014, 02:50 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangs4me View Post
I'm sorry if this has been covered, but what does everyone use to detail their interiors? And what bug and tar removers would everyone recommend?
Soap and water is the best bug remover. You can put some on a mitt and wipe them away easily. No need for another product. Plus bug and tar stuff is usually harsh and strips wax.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
JoeyM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 08:09 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
I use Adam's Polishes for all my detailing needs. Amazing product and they have a channel on youtube so show you how to use each product.

"You might think that's not cricket, and it's not, it's motor racing"

"Finishing second means you are the first person to lose"
gdcracing is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Paint, Appearance & Detailing