Adams review - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Paint, Appearance & Detailing

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-29-2015, 09:28 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Kansas
Adams review

I recently ordered two interior products from Adams. I ordered there quick interior detailer and there carpet and upholstery cleaner. When I received the products the boxing and presentation was fantastic but; I'll start off with the quick interior detailer, by saying I absolutely love this stuff! It had a wonderful Matte effect that my I've never seen before on the interior and it did what it should have and removed the dust and light dirt with a little amount of product used! I will most certainly be buying there quick Interior detail by the gallon! Now with my review of the carpet and upholstery cleaner, I had an awful experience with this. From the reviews I was extremely excited about this! I read the bottle directions and I swept the entire car and grabbed a clean tooth brush that I made into a carpet brush and I started using the product on the little stains I could find, it took a lot of product in order to remove some very light stains and a lot of scrubbing. I knew I had a medium sized stain in the back ,and I tried to remove it. I sprayed it down a considerable amount, waited the 30 seconds and scrubbed it, it took about half the bottle and 30 mins of waiting and scrubbing in order to remove the majority of the stain. I ended up with 50/50 impression with Adams products. Although the quick interior is amazing the carpet and upholstery cleaner wasn't ,and I'm not impressed by it. So my question for the Adam lovers out there is what are the good products from Adams ? I buy about a new bottle of maguires ultimate quick detailer a week. since I quick detail every day but I'm nervous about trying the Adams quick detailer; because I don't want it to be a waste of money just as the carpet cleaner was a waste. So give me your guy's opinions!

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

cozny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 03:24 PM   #2
Registered Member
Region: California
I've had nothing but great results with all of Adam's products. Living in California and the drought, I use their Rinseless Wash a lot and their Detail Spray is one of my favorites. The have a new H2O spray sealant I am going to try this weekend as well.

If you were not happy with the product, you can email them or give them a call. They back all their products 110% and the customer service is top notch. I am on their forums there and learn a lot from other users of the product as well as the videos of their products.

JWP69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 01:13 AM   #3
Registered Member
Region: Texas
I love Adams products, I have just about every product they make!
2013 Roush Stage 3, Tuned by Jon Lund, Driveshaft Shop aluminum driveshaft, driveshaft loop, MGW short throw shifter
Kyle4749 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Paint, Appearance & Detailing