Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Blacked out interior trim

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  KonaPony12 
#1 ·
Blacked out my interior trim with acrylic enamel and clearcoat, what do you guys think?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I like it man. Pretty sweet. I enjoy a rugged look on a muscle car!

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

#6 ·
like it. what did you use. I want to do this and hydrodip carbon fiber on the console and such.

#9 · (Edited)
The trim around the gauges pops off then the vent louver things pops off the whole gauge piece then the crome trim is just clipped to that, the middle vent and the passenger vent have screws hold in them in, to get to the passenger side screws you have to flip the glove box down and remove the two screws holding the airbag in place because the airbag cover doesn't come off, then the whole thing will slide out a bit and you can get to the screws, the radio knobs do just pop off but I would recommend taking the radio out because the climate controls have a little piece that comes out when you pull the knob off (appears to be there to hold the glowing dot thing that shows which setting you have it on) and you have to line it up with a notch when you push it back on and I can see it being very difficult unless you can lay the whole panel flat. The little chrome piece around the climate controls also pops off, but not the radio ones so I had to tape off everything on the knob but the chrome

Sent from my LG-D801 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.