Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Colored Waxes

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  jek57 
#1 ·
Was cleaning up the wifes black convertible and was thinking giving it nice coat of wax soon. The dealership put something on it but I have no idea what it was. I'd like to do it myself with a quality product so I have my own baseline. Are products like these any good or is it best to just stick with a quality brand of carnauba? Here's a couple of examples from Maguiar's.

See less See more
#5 ·
Its looks pretty good for a factory paint job, but I was reminded just how unforgiving black can be. Spent most of this past weekend just focusing on the soft-top. Sounds like when I'm ready to lay down the wax I can just use the same stuff I use on the Vette.

#6 ·
Poorboy's World Black Hole Show Glaze for dark colored cars very good glaze super easy on and off then top that off with Collinite 476s wax .I used it on my race red 2012 very inpressed with the glaze and i have been using the Collinite for yrs very good wax and very durable

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.