Front sway bar Bushings
andregayola is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2013, 02:37 AM   #1157
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
I think carbon fiber products are pretty sweet, i want a carbon fiber cowl hood i found but would like to order from AM. Ill keep the cf look to see if i like it or ill paint it later, either way more durability along with lighter weight is still a win to me.
And try to see if kenne bell wants to share their awesome blowers! Lol
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2013, 01:34 PM   #1158
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
Not a big thing but some beanies, I always wear a beanie no matter how hot it is and I'm in Mississippi haha yeah I know its stupid but with ling hair, it keeps it out of my face, so add a few mustang and AM beanies instead of all hats
Scream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 02:34 PM   #1159
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scream View Post
Not a big thing but some beanies, I always wear a beanie no matter how hot it is and I'm in Mississippi haha yeah I know its stupid but with ling hair, it keeps it out of my face, so add a few mustang and AM beanies instead of all hats
+1
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 07:36 PM   #1160
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Hoodies in size small ( not only boys drive bad a$$ toys ) Dan and Shane lol !!!!!!
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 07:47 PM   #1161
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
Hoodies in size small ( not only boys drive bad a$$ toys ) Dan and Shane lol !!!!!!
This is true!!
Old 08-12-2013, 07:52 PM   #1162
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Removable clear bras

I am looking for a front end bra that is clear I can remove when showing the car and replace when driving. I looked at your site and you have permanent ones from 3M but I am thinking of something I can put on with a little soapy water and take it off with the same. That why if I am being judged I am all natural(-;

2013 Shelby GT500 Born 12/06/2012 number 439 of 530 in DIB and 1 of 9 with Red Stripes over the top and on the seats
Mlarv5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 02:02 PM   #1163
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Lots of great suggestions! There's are awesome and I'm excited to bring them to the table.

Thanks everyone. Keep them coming!

Shane
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 02:15 PM   #1164
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
I wish you guys sold all the little interior clips that break every time you try and take an interior panel off. Like the 2 clip that hold the weather strip together in the door jamb of a convertible sn-95 or the tree clips that hold wire harnesses to the engine compartment. I could really use a box assortment of interior clips. Including the notorious box clips that hold the convertible top to the body to make a water channel for the rain. The previous shop that replaced my top lost all if them so when I re did my top I found one on each side :/ making it a ongoing problem of popping when I lower the top. My back seat hates me lol.
94gtconvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 12:07 PM   #1165
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94gtconvert View Post
I wish you guys sold all the little interior clips that break every time you try and take an interior panel off. Like the 2 clip that hold the weather strip together in the door jamb of a convertible sn-95 or the tree clips that hold wire harnesses to the engine compartment. I could really use a box assortment of interior clips. Including the notorious box clips that hold the convertible top to the body to make a water channel for the rain. The previous shop that replaced my top lost all if them so when I re did my top I found one on each side :/ making it a ongoing problem of popping when I lower the top. My back seat hates me lol.
94gtconvert,

I hear ya! I have a real tendency to break plastic clips in my own cars lol. It seems I'm always in a rush and never have time to play the patient game!

Thanks for you suggestion! Lots of different OE plastic clips is a good one for sure.

Shane
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 09-01-2013, 10:22 AM   #1166
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
More gauges and gauge pods, more variety 3gauge pod. Different gauges, yes ford racing gauges are badas$ but they're expensive as hell

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
1lowGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:15 AM   #1167
beardless wonder
Supporter
Staff

Region: Texas
ordered my springs this morning. I still say would've been nice doing it from a simplified app on my phone I know its been mentioned but im sure the more its mentioned possibly the sooner it could be introduced
Old 09-01-2013, 02:51 PM   #1168
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSalt22 View Post
Cams for s197 v6!!!
+1
07 S197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 08:17 PM   #1169

Region: North Carolina
Pre-cut headlight tint. I would also like to see AM take a shot at making a chin spoiler for the 13-14 that is similar to the cdc chin spoiler for the 10-12's.
MrJodyCox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 03:58 PM   #1170
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
A WINDSTAR INTAKE KIT, more hood choices, stock rims, underdrive pulley for v6, touch up paint
bkh1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 04:02 PM   #1171
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Region: Nebraska
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkh1994 View Post
A WINDSTAR INTAKE KIT, more hood choices, stock rims, underdrive pulley for v6, touch up paint
+1 beside stock rims.. Lol who wants those!?
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
sixpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 04:03 PM   #1172
Registered Member
Regular

Id like to see some tail pipes. Like different sizes to fill in the spits for them on the 99-04 GT. Maybe have then engraved with American muscle on the top of the pipes. Don't make them 80$ a pop though please Haha its like 22 at Walmart for one.
Old 09-03-2013, 04:16 PM   #1173
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac View Post
+1 beside stock rims.. Lol who wants those!?
In case you mess one up! I cracked mine on a curb and I would rather buy a replacement from AM than somewhere else haha
Old 09-03-2013, 04:18 PM   #1174
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Shaker hood for the 3.7 V6

I think a nice shaker hood scoop for the 2011/2012 V6 would be a good seller for you.
******************************ALSO******************************************
A nice black quality pocket T-shirt would be pretty good too.

Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 04:23 PM   #1175
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Region: Nebraska
Quote:
Id like to see some tail pipes. Like different sizes to fill in the spits for them on the 99-04 GT. Maybe have then engraved with American muscle on the top of the pipes. Don't make them 80$ a pop though please Haha its like 22 at Walmart for one.
+1 more exhaust tips!!!
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
sixpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 04:29 PM   #1176
Registered Member
Regular

Any at all Haha I need bigger ones. Mine now have like a black spray paint overspray not from me tho and are tiny
Old 09-03-2013, 04:47 PM   #1177
Road Trip!

That Window Juice stuff y'all talk about in the installation instructions you supply with your decals.

I got my AM Decal in white today, gonna put it on later
Old 09-03-2013, 09:43 PM   #1178
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
I think a nice shaker hood scoop for the 2011/2012 V6 would be a good seller for you.

Ronnie
Will y'all please get this man a pocket T-shirt?! How many times does he have to ask? Lol. Hell I might have to make him one. Go Ronnie go Ronnie go
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:01 AM   #1179
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Thank you Black on Boss

I did not think any of my requests for a nice pocket T ever got through to AM.

Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:06 AM   #1180
Road Trip!

Quote:
I did not think any of my requests for a nice pocket T ever got through to AM.

Ronnie
I hope they do soon lol Because I want a pocket tee too
Old 09-05-2013, 08:59 AM   #1181
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
How about a 2012 boss 302 grille that retains the gt style foglights.
sort of like what LMR did with the 2013 boss grille?
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:20 PM   #1182
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky View Post
94gtconvert,

I hear ya! I have a real tendency to break plastic clips in my own cars lol. It seems I'm always in a rush and never have time to play the patient game!

Thanks for you suggestion! Lots of different OE plastic clips is a good one for sure.

Shane
im thinking a two hour 50% off sale on all exhausts haha. but on the real sell more RTR parts like this guy on instagram has a decklid panel from stangmods that deletes the silver emblem and his is pre painted to match his car the thing looks beautiful!
Salc7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:30 PM   #1183
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Hid kits
kickerofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:53 PM   #1184
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickerofdoom View Post
Hid kits
Yeah!
Old 09-25-2013, 03:55 PM   #1185
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lowGT View Post
More gauges and gauge pods, more variety 3gauge pod. Different gauges, yes ford racing gauges are badas$ but they're expensive as hell
Any examples on which on which gauge designs you're looking for? Also, what other brand gauges would you be interested in? Any links you can provide would be great!

Shane

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverskoundrel View Post
ordered my springs this morning. I still say would've been nice doing it from a simplified app on my phone I know its been mentioned but im sure the more its mentioned possibly the sooner it could be introduced
An app would be awesome, but I'm not sure if it would work if we're constantly updating the site each day. Wouldn't that force you to update your app everyday? Sorry I'm a little rusty on the app process. I think a mobile friendly site is definitely needed though, at the very least. Regardless, I'll submit your request for an app!

Shane

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJodyCox View Post
Pre-cut headlight tint. I would also like to see AM take a shot at making a chin spoiler for the 13-14 that is similar to the cdc chin spoiler for the 10-12's.
Two great ideas! Pre-cut window tint would be awesome for sure. Plus, I a chin spoiler for the 13-14 cars is needed.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Shane

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkh1994 View Post
I was under the impression Ford stopped producing the windstar intake? Are there any quality replica brands that you know of? Also, is there anyone else selling a kit like this?

Shane

Quote:
Good idea! It would be cool the have different affordable options to change your exhaust tips.

Shane

Quote:

Ronnie
I'm fighting for ya Ronnie! I've definitely submitted a few suggestions for tshirts with pockets in the past. I'll through in another!

Shane

Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire View Post
How about a 2012 boss 302 grille that retains the gt style foglights.
sort of like what LMR did with the 2013 boss grille?
Thanks for your input. I'll have my guys look into this and see what we can come up with!

Shane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salc7 View Post
im thinking a two hour 50% off sale on all exhausts haha. but on the real sell more RTR parts like this guy on instagram has a decklid panel from stangmods that deletes the silver emblem and his is pre painted to match his car the thing looks beautiful!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickerofdoom View Post
Hid kits
Wow I love the look of that deck lid! The whole rear end flows so well. Especially with the quad exhaust tips. Thanks for sharing the pic!

Shane
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 09-25-2013, 05:10 PM   #1186
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Any examples on which on which gauge designs you're looking for? Also, what other brand gauges would you be interested in? Any links you can provide would be great! Shane An app would be awesome, but I'm not sure if it would work if we're constantly updating the site each day. Wouldn't that force you to update your app everyday? Sorry I'm a little rusty on the app process. I think a mobile friendly site is definitely needed though, at the very least. Regardless, I'll submit your request for an app! Shane Two great ideas! Pre-cut window tint would be awesome for sure. Plus, I a chin spoiler for the 13-14 cars is needed. Thanks for the suggestions! Shane I was under the impression Ford stopped producing the windstar intake? Are there any quality replica brands that you know of? Also, is there anyone else selling a kit like this? Shane Good idea! It would be cool the have different affordable options to change your exhaust tips. Shane I'm fighting for ya Ronnie! I've definitely submitted a few suggestions for tshirts with pockets in the past. I'll through in another! Shane Thanks for your input. I'll have my guys look into this and see what we can come up with! Shane Wow I love the look of that deck lid! The whole rear end flows so well. Especially with the quad exhaust tips. Thanks for sharing the pic! Shane
So what do you think is there a chance I might see that decklid panel for sale on AM???
Salc7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 08:20 PM   #1187
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Idea, have a wish list where we can put items we want. Then when the product that we want goes on sale, you notify us by email (like steam does)
306 H/C/I, holley 4 barrel, T5, Hurst Shifter, Subframe connectors, 8.8 w/ 3.55 posi, 4 piston front disc brakes, SN95 rear disc brakes, shelby drop, 620 springs, Mideye 4.5 Leaf Springs, bilstein shocks.
austinknoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 09:59 AM   #1188
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinknoll View Post
Idea, have a wish list where we can put items we want. Then when the product that we want goes on sale, you notify us by email (like steam does)
I like that!
Old 09-27-2013, 01:12 PM   #1189
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salc7 View Post
So what do you think is there a chance I might see that decklid panel for sale on AM???
I would say it's very possible! We're certainly going to take a closer look and talk to the manufacturer at the least. If everything works out, I would say 2-3 Months before it hits the site.

I'm pushing for it though!

Shane

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinknoll View Post
Now that's an interesting idea. I like where your heads at! Thanks for the suggestion!

Shane
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 09-28-2013, 12:09 AM   #1190
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Any examples on which on which gauge designs you're looking for? Also, what other brand gauges would you be interested in? Any links you can provide would be great!

Shane

An app would be awesome, but I'm not sure if it would work if we're constantly updating the site each day. Wouldn't that force you to update your app everyday? Sorry I'm a little rusty on the app process. I think a mobile friendly site is definitely needed though, at the very least. Regardless, I'll submit your request for an app!

Shane

Two great ideas! Pre-cut window tint would be awesome for sure. Plus, I a chin spoiler for the 13-14 cars is needed.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Shane

I was under the impression Ford stopped producing the windstar intake? Are there any quality replica brands that you know of? Also, is there anyone else selling a kit like this?

Shane

Good idea! It would be cool the have different affordable options to change your exhaust tips.

Shane

I'm fighting for ya Ronnie! I've definitely submitted a few suggestions for tshirts with pockets in the past. I'll through in another!

Shane

Thanks for your input. I'll have my guys look into this and see what we can come up with!

Shane

Wow I love the look of that deck lid! The whole rear end flows so well. Especially with the quad exhaust tips. Thanks for sharing the pic!

Shane
VAPauto had a kit. I'm not really sure about them making them any more or replicas but here is the link to the VAP kit VAP Auto - Windstar Kit
thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle