suggestions for new products - Page 47 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Old 05-29-2014, 02:12 PM   #1611
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Killer suggestions guys! Again, I'm adding all of these to my list for this round. I'll be sending the list out to the right people tomorrow, so make sure you post up before tomorrow afternoon EST if you have more ideas!

If you post up after then, don't worry. I'll make sure your suggestion goes on the next list. Thanks again guys!

Shane
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2014, 02:58 PM   #1612
Registered Member
Regular

How about an 05-09 vent cowl.
rangerbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2014, 03:45 PM   #1613
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Would like to re-up my Decklid suggestion of flat with a Pony like the Need for Speed Decklid. I might just have to get a RTR one and make it but trying to be loyal to AM.

I agree with a previous posting about some options to cover the stupid chrome in the interior like speaker and vent surrounds. I would like matte black personally.

B&I carbon fiber interior dash dress up. I konw you have two on there but not sure of the manufacturer and that makes me nervous.

Chin Spoiler like Strete Scene one... the Ford ones are ridiculous... let me see Turbo Charger or splitter? LOL not that bad but close.

Agree about the fact that windshield stickers or T-shirts are a low cost "thank you" that also advertises for you. I have spent thousands and neither. If I had a Black windshield strip I would apply it and all the compliments I get would also have your advertising.

Sell all the variations of Plasti-Dip on your site.

Sell returned items at a discount.

AMR wheel color touch up paint

... to name a few lol.
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Sterlingbeast5.0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 04:08 PM   #1614
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Good luck finding an RTR decklid. I think most everywhere has been "sold out" for a while.

My suggestion is pre painted versions of the SHR Flush mount Louvers.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 02:19 PM   #1615
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Thanks again everyone! I'm adding these last few ideas and sending the list out today. You guys have been great with suggestions, as always. Keep it up!

Shane

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaplesStang View Post
B&I carbon fiber interior dash dress up. I konw you have two on there but not sure of the manufacturer and that makes me nervous.

... to name a few lol.
Lots of new and revised ideas! Thank you for taking the time to submit all of them. I think there's quite a few of these that could really go through.

I do want to add that the carbon fiber interior dress overlay kits that we sell are made in house at AmericanMuscle by our Vinyl Team. Our Vinyl guys ONLY use 3M vinyl. So you can be sure the quality is excellent for vinyl!

Shane
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 05-31-2014, 03:10 PM   #1616
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
I don't know how time consuming it would be or if it would even be possible but the only thing I hate about my 2014 is the faux gas cap. And it seems like they make panel replacements for the 2010's through 2012's but not for the 13's and 14's to delete it. Even if it wouldn't be possible to get rid if it completely I would think there would be a lot of interest in a replacement panel that would at least make it less loud and flow better with the rear end.
StarzTA17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 03:13 PM   #1617
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarzTA17 View Post
I don't know how time consuming it would be or if it would even be possible but the only thing I hate about my 2014 is the faux gas cap. And it seems like they make panel replacements for the 2010's through 2012's but not for the 13's and 14's to delete it. Even if it wouldn't be possible to get rid if it completely I would think there would be a lot of interest in a replacement panel that would at least make it less loud and flow better with the rear end.
The RTR panel completely deletes it, obviously you would have to cut the bulge in the trunk lid, but it does completely eliminate it. Although, it's been "sold out" everywhere, when I last checked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 06-01-2014, 06:55 AM   #1618
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:

I dont like the faux cap either, i plastidipped it black. Looks much better now i dont mind it. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1401623774.244131.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	765.4 KB
ID:	158301
somedopebeats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 09:13 PM   #1619
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
I like the deck panel on the 13's and 14's. U think I could cut the tabs off one and add double sided 3m tape and install one on my 2011 and it look right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Steeda CAI, Borla axle back & BBK X pipe
And Jon (Godfather tuner) Lund tune
knight5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 01:11 PM   #1620
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
I've seen quite a bit of interest from other members in deleting the faux gas cap too. Plus I know the RTR is sometimes out of stock, so we'll have to get with one of our manufacturers and see what we can do here. There's definitely a lot of potential in developing a complete delete.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Shane
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 06-12-2014, 11:47 AM   #1621
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
You guys should start carrying walbros new fuel pump designed for the 98-04 mustangs its a 280lh pump

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 07-03-2014, 10:38 AM   #1622
Registered Member
Regular

RTR Deck Lid Panel
Bob's Auto Sports Oil Catch Can
Street Scene chin Spoiler
B&I interior kits (Or option for real CF in yours) plus additional few pieces like back seat panels
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Old 07-08-2014, 11:46 AM   #1623
Registered Member
Regular

Should make new combos between CAI and tuner,
Why would someone want a CAI with a tuner that doesn't need a tune?
(Airade tuner combo on 05 to 09 v6)

Sent
jakelakins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 06:28 PM   #1624
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Looking for these rims: TSW-1985S76 Late model restoration carries them but I have never dealt with them and would love to continue buying from you. TSW Mustang Mirabeau Wheel - 19x8.5 Silver w/ Mirror Face (05-14) - LatemodelRestoration.com
Shockesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 07:14 PM   #1625
Registered Member
Regular

what about a product to go around the edges of the rear glass on an S197? hate that gap between glass and body. dirty... leaves get in there

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 07-08-2014, 08:21 PM   #1626
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky View Post
I've seen quite a bit of interest from other members in deleting the faux gas cap too. Plus I know the RTR is sometimes out of stock, so we'll have to get with one of our manufacturers and see what we can do here. There's definitely a lot of potential in developing a complete delete.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Shane
I would love one that looked like the back of the 2015. Clean look IMO.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2015_ford_mustang_r34_fd_1204133_717.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	161003  
Shockesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 08:24 PM   #1627
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishers Stang View Post
umm there are 2-3 but none posted pics yet. but "goin2shock" whats up? no pic? in the post a pic sec
Agreed! Or like this but with just the running horse or maybe the tri bar.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Steeda CAI, Borla axle back & BBK X pipe
And Jon (Godfather tuner) Lund tune
knight5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 12:19 PM   #1628
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight5.0 View Post
Agreed! Or like this but with just the running horse or maybe the tri bar.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
I am getting the RTR decklid in next week or so when back available on site. Going to paint it matte black to matched matted tail lights then put shiny black running pony in middle. Cant't wait to get it done and post pics!
Old 07-11-2014, 10:04 PM   #1629
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
How about the Airaid intake tube for those of us who don't want to go the full blown CAI route, but would just like to clean up the engine compartment a little bit...

Steve
'14 Deep Impact Blue V-6 Coupe
MCA Package
V-6 Performance Package
Premium Package
SRE TUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 12:41 AM   #1630
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRE TUS View Post
How about the Airaid intake tube for those of us who don't want to go the full blown CAI route, but would just like to clean up the engine compartment a little bit...

They have this now. I just found them on eBay. I posted a link in the DIY thread I created for the OEM Air Intake Silencer Delete.

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
GrabberMeBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 12:53 AM   #1631
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberMeBlue View Post
They have this now. I just found them on eBay. I posted a link in the DIY thread I created for the OEM Air Intake Silencer Delete.

Yeah, I saw your thread. I found it on a couple of sites, but would prefer to buy from AM.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Steve
'14 Deep Impact Blue V-6 Coupe
MCA Package
V-6 Performance Package
Premium Package
SRE TUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 01:00 AM   #1632
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRE TUS View Post
Yeah, I saw your thread. I found it on a couple of sites, but would prefer to buy from AM.

Those things weren't available as just the tube last year. Believe me, I looked. If they were, I would have gone that route from the start. Only thing, I would rather have the Ford blue oval on it than Airaid since all it really is is the tube.

GrabberMeBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 03:31 PM   #1633
Registered Member
Regular

Just recapping some things and adding a few:
-Touch up paint for AMR wheels or at least a code of some sort we could use.
-RTR deck Lid or similar to remove faux cap
-Cheaper lower grille delete... I don't have intercooler so Roush is overkill (CDC or MMD come on)
-Matte Black Blackout kits for lights and markers
-Street Scene Chin spoiler or similar. (ford racing ones are ridiculous priced)
Old 08-25-2014, 02:34 PM   #1634
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Just recapping some things and adding a few:
-Touch up paint for AMR wheels or at least a code of some sort we could use.
-RTR deck Lid or similar to remove faux cap
-Cheaper lower grille delete... I don't have intercooler so Roush is overkill (CDC or MMD come on)
-Matte Black Blackout kits for lights and markers
-Street Scene Chin spoiler or similar. (ford racing ones are ridiculous priced)
Naples,

Thanks for your recommendations here! I'm happy to have these brought up at our next meeting! I'm hearing you loud and clear on these but I wanted to ask if you could elaborate or show me an example for the lower grille as well as the matte black light kits!

Thanks again!

Alex
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 03:27 PM   #1635
Registered Member
Regular

RTR decklid, or a similar flat decklid for the 13-14's. I don't like the MMD one.
Old 08-25-2014, 03:33 PM   #1636
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
Naples,

Thanks for your recommendations here! I'm happy to have these brought up at our next meeting! I'm hearing you loud and clear on these but I wanted to ask if you could elaborate or show me an example for the lower grille as well as the matte black light kits!

Thanks again!

Alex
Really like the Roush lower grille. Just think it is overpriced because it is really meant to accommodate a cooler. it is was like it is but without all the intercooler bracketing should be cheaper. Maybe would be even better though with three little sections on each side. So that it would match the CDC upper grille I have. Basically just the CDC inverted and smaller, lol.

As for the lights I think tinted light covers like you sell now just in a matte finish would be cool. ESPECIALLY if you also made a set for the outer section of the 13-14's. See diagram about lights... hope this helps
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	103
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	164331   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.JPG
Views:	110
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	164332  

Old 08-25-2014, 04:14 PM   #1637
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Washington
Quote:
Naples,

Thanks again!

Alex
What about the paxton novi 1200 kit? Brenspeed offers it for 3700 if you have a tuner and you send a money order

05 Gt Premium Performance White, flowmaster outlaws
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 07:59 PM   #1638

How about some quarter window louvers 87-93 mustangs? I know they're out there for the 79-86 but not for the 87-93. Maybe MMD or someone else could make them
mustang_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 08:43 PM   #1639
Registered Member
Regular

SN95 MUSTANGS 94-98
True Projector Headlights, HID, DOT Aprroved, Quality. It's way, way over due!!

robb15033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 12:56 PM   #1640
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
RTR decklid, or a similar flat decklid for the 13-14's. I don't like the MMD one.
Understood!

Quote:
Really like the Roush lower grille. Just think it is overpriced because it is really meant to accommodate a cooler. it is was like it is but without all the intercooler bracketing should be cheaper. Maybe would be even better though with three little sections on each side. So that it would match the CDC upper grille I have. Basically just the CDC inverted and smaller, lol.

As for the lights I think tinted light covers like you sell now just in a matte finish would be cool. ESPECIALLY if you also made a set for the outer section of the 13-14's. See diagram about lights... hope this helps
Thank you for letting me get a look and going to such lengths to help me understand! This will definitely be brought up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
What about the paxton novi 1200 kit? Brenspeed offers it for 3700 if you have a tuner and you send a money order
I'll be sure to have this added as well, thanks!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 08-26-2014, 12:58 PM   #1641
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang_man View Post
How about some quarter window louvers 87-93 mustangs? I know they're out there for the 79-86 but not for the 87-93. Maybe MMD or someone else could make them
Mustang_Man-That's a really good idea and I can definitely have that sent over to the guys at MMD.

Thanks for your feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robb15033 View Post
SN95 MUSTANGS 94-98
True Projector Headlights, HID, DOT Aprroved, Quality. It's way, way over due!!

Rob,

That's definitely something that I'd like to see brought on or at least an HID style kit. Let me know if you have anything else on your list!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 08-26-2014, 01:04 PM   #1642

Quote:
Mustang_Man-That's a really good idea and I can definitely have that sent over to the guys at MMD.

Thanks for your feedback!

Rob,

That's definitely something that I'd like to see brought on or at least an HID style kit. Let me know if you have anything else on your list!

Alex
Sweet! Hopefully they like it too!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
mustang_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 02:53 PM   #1643
Registered Member
Regular

Quality fog lights for 94-98 Cobra's- Halo, Projector, HID, ASAP
robb15033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 04:41 PM   #1644

Region: Georgia
Shane, 6 months ago you were going to look into a tower strut bar for the 2012 GT500s...have you found anything?

GeorgiaCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 04:44 PM   #1645
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaCS View Post
Shane, 6 months ago you were going to look into a tower strut bar for the 2012 GT500s...have you found anything?

I don't think shane is around here anymore man

05 Gt Premium Performance White, flowmaster outlaws
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle