suggestions for new products - Page 48 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle

Join Mustang Evolution Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-02-2014, 04:45 PM   #1646
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 4,547
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaCS View Post
Shane, 6 months ago you were going to look into a tower strut bar for the 2012 GT500s...have you found anything?


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
He's no longer with AM
__________________
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-02-2014, 06:10 PM   #1647
Registered Member
Regular
 
robb15033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Northern Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 2,107
-Stylish SN95 94-98 rear quarter window louvers.
-Modern choices of new gauge clusters.
-A front splitter specific for 94-98 SN95, instead of 99-04 Mach1 choice.
-Quality fog light fixtures for 94-98 Cobra and GT/V6 that are HID, or HALO, ect..
-Retro style side mirrors.
__________________
'97 3.8L V6
Pacific Green
1996 SVT Cobra White
robb15033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-03-2014, 01:22 PM   #1648
Registered User
Newbie
 
GeorgiaCS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Atlanta
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7
That would explain a lot...maybe Alex can take a stab at a tower strut bar for a 2012 GT500??


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
GeorgiaCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 10:53 AM   #1649
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMAlexLazarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by robb15033 View Post
-Stylish SN95 94-98 rear quarter window louvers.
-Modern choices of new gauge clusters.
-A front splitter specific for 94-98 SN95, instead of 99-04 Mach1 choice.
-Quality fog light fixtures for 94-98 Cobra and GT/V6 that are HID, or HALO, ect..
-Retro style side mirrors.
Thanks again! These are all being used!

QUOTE=GeorgiaCS;2080009]That would explain a lot...maybe Alex can take a stab at a tower strut bar for a 2012 GT500??
[/QUOTE]

I think it's time as well! This will absolutely be brought up as well! Keep em' coming and thanks for the suggestions!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 05:12 PM   #1650
Registered Member
Regular
 
Bschmidty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Thousand Oaks
Region: California
Posts: 522
an all gloss black decklid for 05-09's! the ribbed CDC is cool Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1410214363.376455.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	304.6 KB
ID:	165550
but I'd love a gloss black decklid. I also love the Scott Drake quarter window louvers with the rivets.. If only they could be made to fit older s197's :/


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Bschmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 10:11 AM   #1651
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMAlexLazarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bschmidty View Post
an all gloss black decklid for 05-09's! the ribbed CDC is cool Attachment 165550
but I'd love a gloss black decklid. I also love the Scott Drake quarter window louvers with the rivets.. If only they could be made to fit older s197's :/
Bschmidty-Loud and clear on the gloss/emblem delete!

Let me know if anything else guys!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 09:42 PM   #1652
Registered Member
Regular
 
scottmoyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Orlando
Region: Florida
Posts: 103
I didn't look at the entire 48 pages so I don't if this has been mentioned.

I've heard many people comment that they don't like the cup holder lid on the '13/'14s. I am one of them. I like the look and texture, but driving a manual and resting your arm on the console, and having the door slide open and pinch you is a pain! It would be nice to have a factory looking lid that somehow latches or strong magnets that will keep that lid closed unless you want to open it.
__________________
2014 Mustang GT Premium: Ruby Red, GT500 exhaust/valance/spoiler and Roush Upper/Lower grills and splitters
1987 Camaro IROC-Z: 350, TTops, Leather, Bose and only 20k original miles
scottmoyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 10:27 PM   #1653
Registered Member
Regular
 
BlackBetty2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: South KIngstown
Region: Rhode Island
Posts: 93
Gator Glass

I think AM should provide Gator Glass services for the mustangs. dunno how this would work for custom jobs though. maybe order a specific part with custom lettering/designs.
BlackBetty2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 10:37 AM   #1654
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMAlexLazarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottmoyer View Post
I didn't look at the entire 48 pages so I don't if this has been mentioned.

I've heard many people comment that they don't like the cup holder lid on the '13/'14s. I am one of them. I like the look and texture, but driving a manual and resting your arm on the console, and having the door slide open and pinch you is a pain! It would be nice to have a factory looking lid that somehow latches or strong magnets that will keep that lid closed unless you want to open it.
Scott,

Thanks for your suggestion. Have you seen anything like this for sale out there? I tried to look around but came up empty handed! Shoot me a link if you find something like this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty2012 View Post
I think AM should provide Gator Glass services for the mustangs. dunno how this would work for custom jobs though. maybe order a specific part with custom lettering/designs.
I've never heard of them and did a quick Google ...That's pretty damn cool! It seems like they have a wide variety of applications and uses as well. I'll be sure to have that sent over to the new parts team!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 03:30 PM   #1655
Registered Member
Regular
 
scottmoyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Orlando
Region: Florida
Posts: 103
I haven't found anything out there. That's why I suggested that AM come up with something. I hate the fact that the door opens when resting my arm on it. Annoying!
__________________
2014 Mustang GT Premium: Ruby Red, GT500 exhaust/valance/spoiler and Roush Upper/Lower grills and splitters
1987 Camaro IROC-Z: 350, TTops, Leather, Bose and only 20k original miles
scottmoyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 03:43 PM   #1656
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberBlue1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Malverne
Region: New York
Posts: 2,275
How about pre-painted hoods ?
Stangmods offers pre-painted hoods like Cervini's etc. for $999.
I think it's a great idea for AM to offer that and many people (myself included) would buy one.
__________________
"At least it isn't a Honda"
GrabberBlue1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 03:45 PM   #1657
Registered Member

Regular
 
natestang07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Soap Lake
Region: Washington
Posts: 5,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
How about pre-painted hoods ?
Stangmods offers pre-painted hoods like Cervini's etc. for $999.
I think it's a great idea for AM to offer that and many people (myself included) would buy one.
^^^^ this

05 Gt Premium Performance White, flowmaster outlaws, Jlt Series 3, Bama 91r tune
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 04:01 PM   #1658
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 4,547
Offer the Cervini Stalker hood for the 13-14 mustangs
__________________
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 04:31 PM   #1659
Registered Member

Regular
 
natestang07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Soap Lake
Region: Washington
Posts: 5,106
How about opening a shop on the west coast

05 Gt Premium Performance White, flowmaster outlaws, Jlt Series 3, Bama 91r tune
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 12:29 PM   #1660
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jguida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Glendale
Region: Arizona
Posts: 251
Bump that!!!! Have two car shows a year too one of very here and one in PA that would be insane!! Az is a pretty great location haha just saying


GUIDASMASH
Jguida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 08:38 PM   #1661
Abominable Mustang

Regular
Staff
 
WhoDat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Anchorage
Region: Alaska
Posts: 1,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
How about pre-painted hoods ?
Stangmods offers pre-painted hoods like Cervini's etc. for $999.
I think it's a great idea for AM to offer that and many people (myself included) would buy one.
I don't see this happening, because with larger body components, fitment is a concern. I don't think AM would want to send out a prepainted hood only for the customer to receive it and find out that their new painted hood doesn't quite fit and has to be modified by a body shop and the repainted anyway.

Sent from the Death Star.
__________________
2012 Kona Blue 3.7L V6:
Borla LT headers, O/R h-pipe, Borla S-types, 3.73 gears,
Steeda adjustable UCA w/ mount, BMR LCAs, Airaid CAI,
LCA Relocation brackets, AE driveshaft, GT 80mm TB,
Black 18x9/10 2010 GT500 Wheels w/ Nitto NT555s,
Eibach Sportline Springs/shocks & Koni STR.T Struts
WhoDat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 10:11 AM   #1662
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMAlexLazarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottmoyer View Post
I haven't found anything out there. That's why I suggested that AM come up with something. I hate the fact that the door opens when resting my arm on it. Annoying!
I just wanted to make sure! Every now and then there's a small shop out there that does stuff like this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
How about pre-painted hoods ?
Stangmods offers pre-painted hoods like Cervini's etc. for $999.
I think it's a great idea for AM to offer that and many people (myself included) would buy one.
Grabber it's something that we've looked into and to be honest every aftermarket hoods going to fit the same and just like body panels, they'll all need a little love and elbow grease to fit. Furthermore if there were an issue in shipping it would require a body shop to get involved etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDat View Post
I don't see this happening, because with larger body components, fitment is a concern. I don't think AM would want to send out a prepainted hood only for the customer to receive it and find out that their new painted hood doesn't quite fit and has to be modified by a body shop and the repainted anyway.

Sent from the Death Star.
^This

Sent from Endor*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
Offer the Cervini Stalker hood for the 13-14 mustangs

Happy to have this sent over to the New Products team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
How about opening a shop on the west coast
Ultimately I'd love to see us on the West Coast and it would be huge undertaking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jguida View Post
Bump that!!!! Have two car shows a year too one of very here and one in PA that would be insane!! Az is a pretty great location haha just saying
GUIDASMASH
It would be awesome!!! We need some of that warm weather!

Thanks for the suggestions guys! Keep em' comin!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 11:47 PM   #1663
Abominable Mustang

Regular
Staff
 
WhoDat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Anchorage
Region: Alaska
Posts: 1,895
What about some 2.5" overaxle pipes for the people who already have an aftermarket axleback on their 3.7L? I see plenty of catback kits but no one seems to sell just the overaxle pipes

Sent from the Death Star.
__________________
2012 Kona Blue 3.7L V6:
Borla LT headers, O/R h-pipe, Borla S-types, 3.73 gears,
Steeda adjustable UCA w/ mount, BMR LCAs, Airaid CAI,
LCA Relocation brackets, AE driveshaft, GT 80mm TB,
Black 18x9/10 2010 GT500 Wheels w/ Nitto NT555s,
Eibach Sportline Springs/shocks & Koni STR.T Struts
WhoDat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 12:09 AM   #1664
Registered Member
Regular
 
DiESeven's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Richmond
Region: Virginia
Posts: 1,754
RTR Decklid for 2014 whenever they become available again!
DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 12:48 AM   #1665
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberBlue1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Malverne
Region: New York
Posts: 2,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDat View Post
What about some 2.5" overaxle pipes for the people who already have an aftermarket axleback on their 3.7L? I see plenty of catback kits but no one seems to sell just the overaxle pipes

Sent from the Death Star.
+1000000
Awesome idea man. Have been hoping for this for months. They are available for the GTs I know

Sent from my 831C using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
"At least it isn't a Honda"
GrabberBlue1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 01:07 AM   #1666
Abominable Mustang

Regular
Staff
 
WhoDat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Anchorage
Region: Alaska
Posts: 1,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
+1000000
Awesome idea man. Have been hoping for this for months. They are available for the GTs I know

Sent from my 831C using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Yeah someone asked about them in a thread earlier and that's when I realized they aren't offered for the 3.7s

Sent from the Death Star.
__________________
2012 Kona Blue 3.7L V6:
Borla LT headers, O/R h-pipe, Borla S-types, 3.73 gears,
Steeda adjustable UCA w/ mount, BMR LCAs, Airaid CAI,
LCA Relocation brackets, AE driveshaft, GT 80mm TB,
Black 18x9/10 2010 GT500 Wheels w/ Nitto NT555s,
Eibach Sportline Springs/shocks & Koni STR.T Struts
WhoDat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 10:09 AM   #1667
Registered Member
Regular
 
GrabberBlue1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Malverne
Region: New York
Posts: 2,275
People have been talking about it more and more. Hopefully it gets done. I would really like some!

Sent from my 831C using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
"At least it isn't a Honda"
GrabberBlue1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 03:02 AM   #1668
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: South Bay
Region: California
Posts: 118
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but I'd love to see Raxiom have some LED trunk lights. I swapped out all my other lights already, but the trunk lights are still that stupid dull yellow.
PythonV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 08:40 AM   #1669
Registered Member
Regular
 
steven7010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: SC
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 154
It would be nice if I could find the Eleanor conversion tail light kit for 2011 and up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
steven7010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 09:51 AM   #1670
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMAlexLazarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDat View Post
What about some 2.5" overaxle pipes for the people who already have an aftermarket axleback on their 3.7L? I see plenty of catback kits but no one seems to sell just the overaxle pipes

Sent from the Death Star.
That's definitely something that we should have here and I think would do really well! Keep your eyes open for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiESeven View Post
RTR Decklid for 2014 whenever they become available again!
We're working on getting these back in stock and we should have inventory soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PythonV6 View Post
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but I'd love to see Raxiom have some LED trunk lights. I swapped out all my other lights already, but the trunk lights are still that stupid dull yellow.
That's an awesome idea and I'd love these too! I'll make sure that it gets sent over to the right people on their end.

Thanks for the great recommendations guys!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 08:40 PM   #1671
Registered Member
Regular
 
DiESeven's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Richmond
Region: Virginia
Posts: 1,754
suggestions for new products

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
We're working on getting these back in stock and we should have inventory soon!

Thanks for replying. Do you have an estimated date range for the RTR Decklid? I've been waiting for a long time to find it available anywhere and would love to be prepared to snag it before it goes out of stock!


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 07:58 AM   #1672
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMAlexLazarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiESeven View Post
Thanks for replying. Do you have an estimated date range for the RTR Decklid? I've been waiting for a long time to find it available anywhere and would love to be prepared to snag it before it goes out of stock!
That's a great question and it's something that RTR has been pretty tight lipped about but I know it's going to be soon! It's hands down one of the most requested parts right now and we're putting some pressure on them to get moving! Rest assured once we have them available and on site we're going to let everyone know!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 05:27 PM   #1673
Registered Member
Regular
 
KamzGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Oakley
Region: California
Posts: 381
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
That's a great question and it's something that RTR has been pretty tight lipped about but I know it's going to be soon! It's hands down one of the most requested parts right now and we're putting some pressure on them to get moving! Rest assured once we have them available and on site we're going to let everyone know!

Alex

Yeah I wanna get my hands on it as well!


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
KamzGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 09:14 PM   #1674
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 370
I would love to see a carbon fiber radiator cover for my 2013 'stang... ;o

Edit:

Also, You guys carry Cervini hoods, But not the ram air kits... Why?
RushGotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 09:34 AM   #1675
Registered Member
Regular
 
somedopebeats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Toronto, canada
Region: Canada
Posts: 689
Alex, i got a suggestion.

American Muscle Canada, located in Toronto

Theres a silly amount of mustangs around here. We love our ponies thats for sure!! Easily 3:1 ratio for stangs to camaros, i see no less than a dozen a day and i live in the outskirts of a country town. AM could make a killing by having a spot north of the border. Just sayin


ig - @bradpigden
somedopebeats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 12:06 PM   #1676
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMAlexLazarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by RushGotti View Post
I would love to see a carbon fiber radiator cover for my 2013 'stang... ;o Also, You guys carry Cervini hoods, But not the ram air kits... Why?
Rush-That's not a bad idea at all! Keep your eyes open as I know we're working on bringing on some pretty trick Carbon pieces down the road! As per the ram air kits that's a good question and I'll try to nail down an answer for you on this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedopebeats View Post
Alex, i got a suggestion.

American Muscle Canada, located in Toronto

Theres a silly amount of mustangs around here. We love our ponies thats for sure!! Easily 3:1 ratio for stangs to camaros, i see no less than a dozen a day and i live in the outskirts of a country town. AM could make a killing by having a spot north of the border. Just sayin
That would be pretty wild! I'll see what I can do for you on that!

Keep the suggestions coming guys, we really appreciate them!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 12:13 PM   #1677
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 4,547
Price decrease on the RTR decklid? Back to 199?
__________________
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 04:22 PM   #1678
Registered Member
Regular
 
Bschmidty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Thousand Oaks
Region: California
Posts: 522
GoPro Hero 4! Just came out. I would love to order it from you guys if you add it... The 6% discount helps


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Bschmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 04:35 PM   #1679
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bschmidty View Post
GoPro Hero 4! Just came out. I would love to order it from you guys if you add it... The 6% discount helps


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Yea that would be cool. Because I'm probably going to end up upgrading from my 3 Black edition to a 4 Black edition eventually.


Bullitts are better than Bullets
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 05:21 PM   #1680
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 4,547
Griggs Racing torque arm for 05+, and the griggs watts link
__________________
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
First Mod Suggestions? illestdomer2005 2011-2014 V6 Mustang 34 07-19-2011 06:17 AM
Panhard Bar and Rod Support Suggestions poloka 2011-2014 Mustang GT 22 07-02-2011 08:56 PM
Any suggestions? Vatoman1420 General Car Discussion 1 07-01-2011 07:09 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



12:45 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.