suggestions for new products - Page 51 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle

Join Mustang Evolution Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-09-2014, 09:05 PM   #1751
Road Trip!
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Phoenix, Az
Region: Arizona
Posts: 1,037
Snap backs and tattoos ^
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-09-2014, 09:07 PM   #1752
Registered Member
Regular
 
Laquisha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: San Antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joser714 View Post
Snap backs and tattoos ^

No just SNAPBACKS! U know u would buy some! I know I would !! 😍😍😍


Naturally Aspirated Is Lyfe
Laquisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-09-2014, 09:15 PM   #1753
Road Trip!
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Phoenix, Az
Region: Arizona
Posts: 1,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laquisha View Post
No just SNAPBACKS! U know u would buy some! I know I would !! 😍😍😍


Naturally Aspirated Is Lyfe
If i was still in high school yeah but not now. I say more like mustang shot glasses or a ****en am credit card. No products just a system to get me deeper in debt

Sent from my LG-D851
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 09:16 PM   #1754
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
MC770's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,761
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joser714 View Post
If i was still in high school yeah but not now. I say more like mustang shot glasses or a ****en am credit card. No products just a system to get me deeper in debt

Sent from my LG-D851

+1000000 I'm okay with some more right now


2003 Mustang Cobra
482rwhp/487lbs torque
__________________
~2003 Zinc Yellow Terminator Cobra~
~482 RWHP / 487 LBS Torque~
MC770 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 09:45 PM   #1755
Road Trip!
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Phoenix, Az
Region: Arizona
Posts: 1,037
We can rack up points to use on **** and a low apr to help those trying to start some credit
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 10:04 PM   #1756
Registered Member

Regular
 
natestang07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Soap Lake
Region: Washington
Posts: 5,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joser714 View Post
We can rack up points to use on **** and a low apr to help those trying to start some credit
I like this dangerous idea

05 Gt Premium Performance White, flowmaster outlaws, Jlt Series 3, Bama 91r tune
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 10:22 PM   #1757
Road Trip!
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Phoenix, Az
Region: Arizona
Posts: 1,037
Let's see if am sees this suggestion
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 06:59 AM   #1758
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,252
Making a killing off of snap backs.. Lol. Have you ever seen a demand curve for a fad? If so you would understand why they probably don't pick them up. Snap backs are already falling off lol...


Yes I edit my posts a lot, auto correct likes to sabotage me!
__________________
"Hp sells cars, Tq wins races" - Carroll Shelby... RIP
2012 Mustang GT Convertible
Roush Exhaust

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 07:05 AM   #1759
Registered Member
Regular
 
Laquisha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: San Antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 stang View Post
Making a killing off of snap backs.. Lol. Have you ever seen a demand curve for a fad? If so you would understand why they probably don't pick them up. Snap backs are already falling off lol...


Yes I edit my posts a lot, auto correct likes to sabotage me!

No they're not. You must not go out much


Naturally Aspirated Is Lyfe
Laquisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 08:53 AM   #1760
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMAlexLazarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDat View Post
It's this.


Sent from the Death Star.
Alright! That's the one that I was seeing too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laquisha View Post
SNAPBACKS

85% of your customer base is probably 16-35 and "SNAPBACKS" are IN!!! Nobody wants a lame little pony hat !!! Make a good quality SnapBack with some cool custom logos and designs!! NEW STUFF, think AM!!!! Yall could make a KILLING with it!!!

Already told the "mustang enthusiast" on AMs site to tell the AM team and he said he did and it was a great idea.

Please pass it along and let them know they will make hella money on them!!!!! 😍😍 I would personally rock it everyday!!!!
Definitely not a bad idea! I love repping AM gear and I think they would do pretty well here! I'll make sure it's brought to the right team here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joser714 View Post
Snap backs and tattoos ^
That's exactly what I need more of

Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
I like this dangerous idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joser714 View Post
Let's see if am sees this suggestion
It's totally dangerous and irresponsible, I love it! In all seriousness it's something that we've looked into in the past and we found that using PayPal and Bill Me Later is that much easier in the long run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 stang View Post
Making a killing off of snap backs.. Lol. Have you ever seen a demand curve for a fad? If so you would understand why they probably don't pick them up. Snap backs are already falling off lol...
Yes I edit my posts a lot, auto correct likes to sabotage me!
I still think think they would do alright but just like you said it's a fad and in time it could fall off..I forget the last time I saw someone wearing a livestrong bracelet!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 09:40 AM   #1761
Road Trip!
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Phoenix, Az
Region: Arizona
Posts: 1,037
But how cool would it be pulling out your visa card with a termi in the front of the card and AMERICAN MUSCLE in the top left
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 09:54 AM   #1762
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laquisha View Post
No they're not. You must not go out much


Naturally Aspirated Is Lyfe

Oh geez lol.. I go out plenty. They are a small niche and at that, a fad. Go take a marketing class or do some research and see why they more than likely wouldn't pick something like this up. You remember when everyone wore the animal rubber band bracelets? If you're not at the forefront of the fad, profits are minimal. Not worth.


Yes I edit my posts a lot, auto correct likes to sabotage me!
__________________
"Hp sells cars, Tq wins races" - Carroll Shelby... RIP
2012 Mustang GT Convertible
Roush Exhaust

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 10:06 AM   #1763
Registered Member
Regular
 
Laquisha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: San Antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,279
suggestions for new products

Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 stang View Post
Oh geez lol.. I go out plenty. They are a small niche and at that, a fad. Go take a marketing class or do some research and see why they more than likely wouldn't pick something like this up. You remember when everyone wore the animal rubber band bracelets? If you're not at the forefront of the fad, profits are minimal. Not worth.


Yes I edit my posts a lot, auto correct likes to sabotage me!

Your comparing kid bracelets too a hat, it's apparel. Trust me. It's a style people like and it's not going away for a long *** time the way we're evolving. Times change. Just like starbucks, not going away, just like Nike, not going away. & in school I did take business classes and marketing classes.


Naturally Aspirated Is Lyfe
Laquisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 04:25 PM   #1764
Registered Member
Regular
 
V6 stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laquisha View Post
Your comparing kid bracelets too a hat, it's apparel. Trust me. It's a style people like and it's not going away for a long *** time the way we're evolving. Times change. Just like starbucks, not going away, just like Nike, not going away. & in school I did take business classes and marketing classes.


Naturally Aspirated Is Lyfe

I did make that comparison. You are comparing a type of hat with huge company's that have many product lines and huge profits. Either way, niche's are niche's. Fad's are fad's.


Yes I edit my posts a lot, auto correct likes to sabotage me!
__________________
"Hp sells cars, Tq wins races" - Carroll Shelby... RIP
2012 Mustang GT Convertible
Roush Exhaust

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 11:16 PM   #1765
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jmustang78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Billings
Region: Montana
Posts: 132
Send a message via Yahoo to Jmustang78
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
My apologies if I missed it somehow but can you shoot me a link for one or load a picture here??



Hey-What exactly are you after for your V6? Is there something that you're seeing listed elsewhere? Let me know how I can help!

Alex

Dress up kits, engine mods (4.2 strokes kits or SC TBird kits), custom valve covers, maybe if there is such a thing engine covers like the one mentioned for 2011 model, also the GT/Cobra rear bumper that HAS cut outs for dual exhaust with "mustang" on it, basically all the same things offered for the GT models!


Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
Jmustang78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 01:46 AM   #1766
Registered Member
Regular
 
Bear376's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Stillwater
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 351
I want a 3.7 engine cover, but it would be nice to have one that goes over the intake plenum. show my car and never can get those cross braces cleaned because it takes so long.
__________________
2013 MCA Edition-Sterling Grey
Roush body kit - Splitters/hood scoop
Whiteline suspension w/Koni shocks
Bear376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 11:24 AM   #1767
Abominable Mustang

Regular
Staff
 
WhoDat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Anchorage
Region: Alaska
Posts: 1,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear376 View Post
I want a 3.7 engine cover, but it would be nice to have one that goes over the intake plenum. show my car and never can get those cross braces cleaned because it takes so long.
Yeah it would be nice if it extended over the intake manifold

Sent from the Death Star.
__________________
2012 Kona Blue 3.7L V6:
Borla LT headers, O/R h-pipe, Borla S-types, 3.73 gears,
Steeda adjustable UCA w/ mount, BMR LCAs, Airaid CAI,
LCA Relocation brackets, AE driveshaft, GT 80mm TB,
Black 18x9/10 2010 GT500 Wheels w/ Nitto NT555s,
Eibach Sportline Springs/shocks & Koni STR.T Struts
WhoDat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 03:27 PM   #1768
Registered Member
Regular
 
robb15033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Northern Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 2,107
Dear Santa

-It would be a huge, smashing success to have a set of SN95 projector headlights. I am pleading Santa, I cant see, they've been around for a decade, and I know you can make it happen.
My only Santa wish is projector headlights!
Built with 2014 techknowledgy having HID headlamps, possible LED turn/driving lamps of some form that work dual purpose, switchback like. And plyable rubber strip on side lamp that does not cracl peel or ever come off for life.
Thats it!! Thank You Soooo Much. I cant wait! Counting the days! Seconds too!!
Fresh cookies, cold milk, - a given. Sumthin special for you in the brownie pan too.
__________________
'97 3.8L V6
Pacific Green
1996 SVT Cobra White
robb15033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 05:17 PM   #1769
Registered Member
Regular
 
JoeyM91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Shawnee
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by robb15033 View Post
-It would be a huge, smashing success to have a set of SN95 projector headlights. I am pleading Santa, I cant see, they've been around for a decade, and I know you can make it happen.
My only Santa wish is projector headlights!
Built with 2014 techknowledgy having HID headlamps, possible LED turn/driving lamps of some form that work dual purpose, switchback like. And plyable rubber strip on side lamp that does not cracl peel or ever come off for life.
Thats it!! Thank You Soooo Much. I cant wait! Counting the days! Seconds too!!
Fresh cookies, cold milk, - a given. Sumthin special for you in the brownie pan too.
You can make that happen yourself pretty easily with your stock headlights as housings. Check out hidplanet.com for how to and theretrofitsource.com for the parts.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
JoeyM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 06:24 PM   #1770
Registered Member
Regular
 
Terminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: California
Posts: 983
Idk if this has been said or is even available but having more 07-09 Gt500 grilles available would be nice
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 06:46 PM   #1771
Registered Member
Regular
 
robb15033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Northern Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 2,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyM91 View Post
You can make that happen yourself pretty easily with your stock headlights as housings. Check out hidplanet.com for how to and theretrofitsource.com for the parts.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Yep. His are nice, real nice.
WE DESERVE IT!! Come on, duuuude!! PLEASE-
More of the same:
94-98 Mustang - HID Retrofit Lights
__________________
'97 3.8L V6
Pacific Green
1996 SVT Cobra White
robb15033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 07:29 PM   #1772
Registered Member
Regular
 
Vic14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Donna
Region: Texas
Posts: 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDat View Post
It's this.


Sent from the Death Star.
x10000



Quote:
Originally Posted by Joser714 View Post
I say more like mustang shot glasses or a ****en am credit card. No products just a system to get me deeper in debt

Sent from my LG-D851
Me like this idea!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Laquisha View Post
...It's a style people like and it's not going away for a long *** time the way we're evolving..


Naturally Aspirated Is Lyfe
I don't like snapbacks, just another fab. I used to see many ppl around the area wearing them now its only a handful....dying!
__________________
"I know I was born and I know that I'll die... The in between is mine." -Pearl Jam
Vic14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 07:40 PM   #1773
Registered Member
Regular
 
GT500 Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Lehigh Valley
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 74
HID fog lights to replace factory fogs, 08GT500, please.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
GT500 Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 08:22 PM   #1774
Evolution's Finest
Supporter
 
ronnie948's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Daytona Beach
Region: Florida
Posts: 3,704
Still waiting along with some other AM ""FANS""

Black Pocket T-Shirts

It sure can't be that difficult for AM to put out some quality "POCKET" T-Shirts

Maybe just a nice AM pocket logo and a not gaudy AM logo on the back.
Ronnie
__________________
2012-candy red- V-6 MCA, Automatic Trans. CFM Valve cover breather. MMD blackTail light trim.Magnaflow axle back street mufflers, JLT oil catch can.MMD hood struts.
Airaid Cold Air intake. red caliper covers, 3.7L performance engine cover, Flat black hood spears.Boss 302 strut brace, CDC rear panel, Trunk Cargo net,--Dash carpet cover,
Viser stickers to cover ugly yellow warning crap,Aluminum driveshafft and Swarr Bar.
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 01:57 AM   #1775
Registered Member
Regular
 
robb15033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Northern Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 2,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT500 Fan View Post
HID fog lights to replace factory fogs, 08GT500, please.


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
I used a newly designed LED's in my fogs. V-LED makes some nice pieces that last Long Time. Look great.

Here Is A Link, bit cheap. 2005-2009 Mustang Fog Lights*|*AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!
Here are some quality and uniformity LINK:
Shop By Vehicle - Ford - Mustang - 2005-2009 (S197) - HMS (HIDGuy Mod-Shop)
__________________
'97 3.8L V6
Pacific Green
1996 SVT Cobra White
robb15033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 12:52 AM   #1776
Registered Member
Regular
 
Bear376's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Stillwater
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 351
I added some RubberMaid drawers to my trunk. Both are black, about 4" wide and tall, and about 10" deep. They fit nicely between the rear speaker. A lot of people have shown interest in them. Seems to me that ones actually designed to fit that space, maybe with the option of different height drawers, has potential. Mine are perfect for storing cleaning supplies. I would also wonder about nets or molded storage for the corners between the wheel wells and tail.
__________________
2013 MCA Edition-Sterling Grey
Roush body kit - Splitters/hood scoop
Whiteline suspension w/Koni shocks
Bear376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 01:53 AM   #1777
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tyoung68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: concord
Region: California
Posts: 3,375
Classic mustang parts 😏 andddddd ill be the test subject for all new parts. Ill even cut you guys a break on expenses and install all the parts on my car and take picture 👍


Killing time isnt murder, it's suicide
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 10:20 AM   #1778
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMAlexLazarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joser714 View Post
But how cool would it be pulling out your visa card with a termi in the front of the card and AMERICAN MUSCLE in the top left
That spells trouble for me! It's bad enough that I'm sitting about 100 ft. from our fleet along with Bama's.. I mean C'mon I need to eat at the end of the day and I don't think drinking 5w20 is going to be that great for my stomach!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmustang78 View Post
Dress up kits, engine mods (4.2 strokes kits or SC TBird kits), custom valve covers, maybe if there is such a thing engine covers like the one mentioned for 2011 model, also the GT/Cobra rear bumper that HAS cut outs for dual exhaust with "mustang" on it, basically all the same things offered for the GT models!
I'm hearing you loud and clear on this! Thanks for your feedback!
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 10:24 AM   #1779
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMAlexLazarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear376 View Post
I want a 3.7 engine cover, but it would be nice to have one that goes over the intake plenum. show my car and never can get those cross braces cleaned because it takes so long.
Bear-I hear you loud and clear on this and there was one linked a few posts above that I'm trying to get brought on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDat View Post
Yeah it would be nice if it extended over the intake manifold
Working on it for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robb15033 View Post
-It would be a huge, smashing success to have a set of SN95 projector headlights. I am pleading Santa, I cant see, they've been around for a decade, and I know you can make it happen.
My only Santa wish is projector headlights!
Built with 2014 techknowledgy having HID headlamps, possible LED turn/driving lamps of some form that work dual purpose, switchback like. And plyable rubber strip on side lamp that does not cracl peel or ever come off for life.
Thats it!! Thank You Soooo Much. I cant wait! Counting the days! Seconds too!!
Fresh cookies, cold milk, - a given. Sumthin special for you in the brownie pan too.
I'll speak with my contact at the North Pole and we'll see what we can do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
Idk if this has been said or is even available but having more 07-09 Gt500 grilles available would be nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT500 Fan View Post
HID fog lights to replace factory fogs, 08GT500, please.
Thanks guys! I know the 500's don't get that much love but I think these are two great ideas that would do very, very well here!! I'd personally love to see a lot more options for the grilles and even headlights!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
Black Pocket T-Shirts

It sure can't be that difficult for AM to put out some quality "POCKET" T-Shirts

Maybe just a nice AM pocket logo and a not gaudy AM logo on the back.
Ronnie
Hey Ronnie! I'm definitely still pushing for this and I know we're going to have a lot more AM Branded gear coming soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoung68 View Post
Classic mustang parts 😏 andddddd ill be the test subject for all new parts. Ill even cut you guys a break on expenses and install all the parts on my car and take picture 👍
Only time will tell! There's so many resto parts out there I'm not even sure where to begin but I definitely know there's a lot of folks out there that want to see us go back in time as well!

Thanks so much for the feedback and recommendations guys! Keep em coming!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 11:05 AM   #1780
Registered Member
Regular
 
somedopebeats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Toronto, canada
Region: Canada
Posts: 689
Been lookin for this dash kit everywhere. Makes the interior look like a plane cockpit haha. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1420131925.812567.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	261.4 KB
ID:	172693
somedopebeats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 04:06 PM   #1781
Registered Member
Regular
 
JoeyM91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Shawnee
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by somedopebeats View Post
Been lookin for this dash kit everywhere. Makes the interior look like a plane cockpit haha. Attachment 172693
That's most definitely either a photoshop or a custom rig. I don't think the headliner and roof have enough room behind there to put the panel in there, but I could be wrong.

Also, not sure how legal that is.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
JoeyM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 07:19 PM   #1782
Registered Member
Regular
 
somedopebeats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Toronto, canada
Region: Canada
Posts: 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyM91 View Post
That's most definitely either a photoshop or a custom rig. I don't think the headliner and roof have enough room behind there to put the panel in there, but I could be wrong.

Also, not sure how legal that is.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app

I saw it a while ago i just lost the link. Its an ipad dash kit
somedopebeats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 08:01 PM   #1783
Registered Member
Regular
 
JoeyM91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Shawnee
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by somedopebeats View Post
I saw it a while ago i just lost the link. Its an ipad dash kit
Expensive dash kit then lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
__________________
2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
JoeyM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 07:55 AM   #1784
Registered Member
Regular
 
somedopebeats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Toronto, canada
Region: Canada
Posts: 689
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyM91 View Post
Expensive dash kit then lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Ya atleast a c-note i'd bet
somedopebeats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 09:29 AM   #1785
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMAlexLazarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by somedopebeats View Post
Been lookin for this dash kit everywhere. Makes the interior look like a plane cockpit haha. Attachment 172693
Well, that's certainly odd isn't it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyM91 View Post
That's most definitely either a photoshop or a custom rig. I don't think the headliner and roof have enough room behind there to put the panel in there, but I could be wrong.

Also, not sure how legal that is.
Agree!



Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyM91 View Post
Expensive dash kit then lol
I'm not sure what what would be needed to do this but I think it's bad enough will cell phones in the car. Maybe it's just my age showing but I think a full size iPad is just a little too much of a distraction while driving. It reminds me of a Tesla's dash: (Not a Photoshop)

__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
First Mod Suggestions? illestdomer2005 2011-2014 V6 Mustang 34 07-19-2011 06:17 AM
Panhard Bar and Rod Support Suggestions poloka 2011-2014 Mustang GT 22 07-02-2011 08:56 PM
Any suggestions? Vatoman1420 General Car Discussion 1 07-01-2011 07:09 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



10:17 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.