suggestions for new products - Page 52 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Old 01-02-2015, 10:04 AM   #1786
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
What ya need is:::::

The one that fits right on your steering wheel and holds your I-pad so you can use it while driving down the highway at 75 MPH.
I'm sure everything is just so very important that you have to text or check E-Mail while driving. Probably soooooo important that running into someone and killing or maiming them is a lot less important to you then your stupid E-Mail or texting.
What ever happend to people just "PAYING ATTENTION TO THEIR DRIVING ????"

Ronnie

Here is the good one, It swivels when you turn the steering wheel.

Here is one for your cell phone.

How about this one.

There are more that are just as crazy as these.
I'm sure they sell a lot of these. It's kind of like selling a gun to a stupid lunatic because people are going to die or get injured really bad due to crap like this letting people think it is OK to play with a computer while driving down any street or highway.
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2015, 11:01 AM   #1787
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
The one that fits right on your steering wheel and holds your I-pad so you can use it while driving down the highway at 75 MPH.
I'm sure everything is just so very important that you have to text or check E-Mail while driving. Probably soooooo important that running into someone and killing or maiming them is a lot less important to you then your stupid E-Mail or texting.

Ronnie

How about this one.

I'm sure they sell a lot of these. It's kind of like selling a gun to a stupid lunatic because people are going to die or get injured really bad due to crap like this letting people think it is OK to play with a computer while driving down any street or highway.

Whoa chill out spaz. Its the convenience factor, 64 gigs of my music in my dash, as well as gps since my car doesnt have sync. Would also be nice to have the availability of some kids shows for my child on long drives. The roof console is just plain cool, and I'm sure most people like me have their buttons nearly memorized like the tv remote (unless senility has hit then in their old age *cough cough*) you're too old fashion Ronnie, get with the times. If you ask me its no less safe than driving around with a dog in your front seat. And I'm with you on the whole using devices and driving. Safety first in the car. I've seen first hand the danger using cell phones and such in the car pose, and have actually avoided accidents with people who were distracted while driving.
somedopebeats is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2015, 11:07 AM   #1788
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
Well, that's certainly odd isn't it!!

Agree!

I'm not sure what what would be needed to do this but I think it's bad enough will cell phones in the car. Maybe it's just my age showing but I think a full size iPad is just a little too much of a distraction while driving. It reminds me of a Tesla's dash: (Not a Photoshop)

Haha holy! K thats just overkill lol.

I believe this dash was for an ipad mini, which arent much bigger than the raxiom screen i dont think
somedopebeats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 01:27 PM   #1789
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
Hi somedopebeats

I had a couple of friends killed by a girl texting while driving on route 44 a while back.
I still have to say that there is nothing so important that can't wait until a person is not actually driving.

Plugging in your phone or I-pad and listening to music is fine, but anything you have to look at while driving to change what your listening to is not really safe for you or anyone around you.

They have DVD player and things for the back seat for children to watch but I don't think it would be wise to have one one the steering wheel or dash.

My dog Mario sitting in the passenger seat is not a distraction. He is way better then my big mouth EX-Girlfriend at being quiet and enjoying the ride.

Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 01:39 PM   #1790
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Lol San Antonio passed a law yesterday saying nobody could have a phone in there hand while driving or face a $200 fine. Kinda happy kinda not since I always text n drive n switch my music lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Laquisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 06:23 PM   #1791
Abominable Mustang

Regular
Staff

Region: Alaska
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laquisha View Post
Kinda happy kinda not since I always text n drive n switch my music lol.

You're the reason they passed the law. You're not only a danger to yourself but those around you as well when you pick up that phone. I suggest you drop this habit.
LCA Relocation brackets, AE driveshaft, GT 80mm TB,
Black 18x9/10 2010 GT500 Wheels w/ Nitto NT555s,
Eibach Sportline Springs/shocks & Koni STR.T Struts
WhoDat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 07:31 PM   #1792
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
I could not get Sync in my 08 Taurus, but I use my iPad or iPod for music, and on long trips I use the iPad for navigation. The large screen makes it easy to use for driving without taking my eyes off my driving. It helps that the Taurus has the compartment on top of the dash. I made a mount to hold the iPad. That puts it just to the right of my view line without obstructing my driving.

There is no way a person should be dialing, texting, or anything that distracts from the duty of driving. There are numerous devices available to use phones without your hands. And texting is a fool's endeavor when driving. Anyone doing it, should have their license suspended.
Bear376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 09:58 PM   #1793
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
How about some plated valve covers. Chrome, Blue, Red, Yellow.....
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Ford Racing Sport Axle-Back Exhaust...Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 01:28 PM   #1794
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
+1 for the pocket tee

Matts14fp6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 11:14 AM   #1795
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:

Ronnie

How about this one.

I'm hearing you loud and clear on this Ronnie! It makes me think of Homer running a Coffee Maker, Fax Machine, Easy Bake Oven etc, it's just over kill!

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedopebeats View Post
Haha holy! K thats just overkill lol.
I believe this dash was for an ipad mini, which arent much bigger than the raxiom screen i dont think
That's a good one and they're very close; iPad mini has 7.9" and the Raxiom GPS is about 7

Quote:

My dog Mario sitting in the passenger seat is not a distraction. He is way better then my big mouth EX-Girlfriend at being quiet and enjoying the ride.
He was definitely pretty rowdy when I met him! I think he was just excited to be at our car show

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post
How about some plated valve covers. Chrome, Blue, Red, Yellow.....
Thanks for the recommendation New, I think that's something that would be pretty cool here. It's something that I would have on my car in a heartbeat too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matts14fp6 View Post
+1 for the pocket tee
I'll make sure to let the right team know! I'd like them as well!
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 09:57 PM   #1796
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDat View Post
You're the reason they passed the law. You're not only a danger to yourself but those around you as well when you pick up that phone. I suggest you drop this habit.

Been there done that. Too hard. Too addicting. It's like cocaine. When your at a stop light the urge to look at your phone is invulnerable.

Laquisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 07:50 PM   #1797
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laquisha View Post
Been there done that. Too hard. Too addicting. It's like cocaine. When your at a stop light the urge to look at your phone is invulnerable.

Lmao

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 09:08 AM   #1798
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Let's keep it clean guys!!

Any automatic owners in here think they need a new one of these? It's been getting requested a lot on some other forums!

Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 01-09-2015, 09:15 AM   #1799
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Let's keep it clean guys!!

Any automatic owners in here think they need a new one of these? It's been getting requested a lot on some other forums!

I wouldn't need a new one, but they're dust magnets lol.

I kinda would like some replacement interior plastics though. The little piece of plastic under my handle to the door that's right above the door pocket is kind of scratched up from removing it so many times.

Also, one of the tabs on my mirror cover inside the door is broken. Had to glue it back. Wouldn't mind a new one that had the tabs.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
JoeyM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 12:09 PM   #1800
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia

Originally Posted by robb15033 View Post
-It would be a huge, smashing success to have a set of SN95 projector headlights. I am pleading Santa, I cant see, they've been around for a decade, and I know you can make it happen.
My only Santa wish is projector headlights!
Built with 2014 techknowledgy having HID headlamps, possible LED turn/driving lamps of some form that work dual purpose, switchback like. And plyable rubber strip on side lamp that does not cracl peel or ever come off for life.
Thats it!! Thank You Soooo Much. I cant wait! Counting the days! Seconds too!!
Fresh cookies, cold milk, - a given. Sumthin special for you in the brownie pan too.

-
I'll speak with my contact at the North Pole and we'll see what we can do!
-What list were you on my bruytha?!! All I got on X-Mas was a coal dust ridden box with a one piece "projector style" dual halo that look OK, Halo not crisp and bright like modern cars, projectors are not HID and light output is just "not good".
You better watch out, he sees you when your sleeping, he knows when your awake. So be good for goodnes sake, my man!! I'm doin my part to stay on the good list, so straighten up your act & get us some real headlights to put on our neglected SN95's!
Ha!! Love you guys. Happy New Year! Mustangs Rule!!!
robb15033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 04:00 PM   #1801
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyM91 View Post
I wouldn't need a new one, but they're dust magnets lol.

I kinda would like some replacement interior plastics though. The little piece of plastic under my handle to the door that's right above the door pocket is kind of scratched up from removing it so many times.

Also, one of the tabs on my mirror cover inside the door is broken. Had to glue it back. Wouldn't mind a new one that had the tabs.

Hey-Thank you! I'm happy to get this added! I think there's a few places out there that make reproduction pieces like this that I think would do really well here, myself included! Mine on both my driver and passenger side have light scratches!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robb15033 View Post
-What list were you on my bruytha?!! All I got on X-Mas was a coal dust ridden box with a one piece "projector style" dual halo that look OK, Halo not crisp and bright like modern cars, projectors are not HID and light output is just "not good".
You better watch out, he sees you when your sleeping, he knows when your awake. So be good for goodnes sake, my man!! I'm doin my part to stay on the good list, so straighten up your act & get us some real headlights to put on our neglected SN95's!
Ha!! Love you guys. Happy New Year! Mustangs Rule!!!
Hey Hey! Santa was experiencing some blow back! Something about issues with his reindeer kibble

In all seriousness I'm sorry to hear that they're not as crisp as you'd like - Can you shoot us some pictures so I can get a look? I'm more than happy to replace or have them brought back for a refund for you. Shoot me a PM if anything so I can work with you privately on this!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 01-15-2015, 06:34 PM   #1802
Come join the murder

Supporter

13-14 boss 302 rear diffuser?
Cise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 08:39 AM   #1803
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cise View Post
13-14 boss 302 rear diffuser?
Hey Cise - Thanks so much! I'm not sure we're not carrying this right now but I'll make sure this is added onto my list!

Let me know if there's anything else you're seeing out there that we don't have on site .

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 01-18-2015, 02:51 PM   #1804
Registered Member
Regular

More 50th anniversary stuff for the true 50th car 2014 that is. ei: dash emblem, plate holder. rear deck lid emblem thing lol. and engine stainless parts and lights like carid has
dinobike19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 08:53 AM   #1805
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinobike19 View Post
More 50th anniversary stuff for the true 50th car 2014 that is. ei: dash emblem, plate holder. rear deck lid emblem thing lol. and engine stainless parts and lights like carid has
Hey Dino - I'm happy to get your feedback sent to the right people! I'm hoping that over time Ford will start to have the 50th Anniversary Parts made available! Can you let me take a look at what CarID has on their site?

Thanks in advance!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 01-20-2015, 12:16 AM   #1806
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Engine cover for the v6?

raykrieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 07:16 AM   #1807

Region: Georgia
Thought I would check back every 6 months or so, but how about a tower strut bar for the 2012 GT500?

GeorgiaCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 03:40 PM   #1808
Registered Member
Regular

I know this one is beaten to death buuut.... 2013-14 Tail lights for 10-12s. I imagine there's issues with copyright and design patents with Ford, but it'd be nice to see.

I can only ever find trashed ones for reasonable prices. Not going to pay $500-800 per tail light for decent used ones lol

2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
Old 01-21-2015, 11:38 AM   #1809
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaCS View Post
Thought I would check back every 6 months or so, but how about a tower strut bar for the 2012 GT500?
Hey Georgia - Sorry about this but I believe that this is still something that's in the works!

Quote:
I know this one is beaten to death buuut.... 2013-14 Tail lights for 10-12s. I imagine there's issues with copyright and design patents with Ford, but it'd be nice to see.

I can only ever find trashed ones for reasonable prices. Not going to pay $500-800 per tail light for decent used ones lol
Hey Joey - That's a really good question and we're always shooting feedback and parts suggestions to Raxiom but if I had to guess it would likely be something in relation to a patent but don't quote me on that!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 01-22-2015, 07:07 PM   #1810

When will you be getting in the hood strut kit for a 2015 GT? Thank you,

mchsmith3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 07:13 PM   #1811
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Alex Can you make this happen? Or maybe just find one lying around for me?
raykrieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 09:26 AM   #1812
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinobike19 View Post
yup i agree +1
yellowconve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 09:30 AM   #1813
Registered Member
Regular

something simple and easy but has to be cheap a box of 50 bic office pens that say american muscle. its advertisement for u guys and great for shops and places that work with cars.
Old 01-25-2015, 08:23 PM   #1814
Come join the murder

Supporter

Those flush quarter window louvers!
Cise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 09:19 AM   #1815
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by raykrieg View Post
Alex Can you make this happen? Or maybe just find one lying around for me?
Ray - Believe me if I had the parts/shop or a 3D Printer large enough I would have this manufactured and on your car as we speak! I did submit the feedback but I unfortunately may not hear about it for some time! Sorry about that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowconve View Post
something simple and easy but has to be cheap a box of 50 bic office pens that say american muscle. its advertisement for u guys and great for shops and places that work with cars.
Now you're talking! I have a sizable collection on my desk and I've always wondered! Don't get me wrong we have all sorts of AM gear here but I love me a good Bic Pen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cise View Post
Those flush quarter window louvers!

Hey Cise - I believe we carry these SHR Flush Mount Quarter Window Louvers! Let me know if you have any questions on them. They're pretty trick and most people are somewhat scared of the install as if it's done incorrectly your Mustang may take on some water!

I personally like the the MMD Quarter Window Louvers as they're a little less labor intensive and you could have these installed with your eyes closed!

Just my .02!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 01-26-2015, 01:54 PM   #1816
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Washington
I'm not sure what it is called but it is on the Brenspeed site. It is lubricant you put on cams for the install? Think it is from Comps. That would be nice to have unless I'm just missing it somewhere

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 03:33 PM   #1817
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
I'm not sure what it is called but it is on the Brenspeed site. It is lubricant you put on cams for the install? Think it is from Comps. That would be nice to have unless I'm just missing it somewhere
Hey Nate I know exactly what you're talking about and I'm not entirely sure why we don't have this on site as it's definitely a must have!

I'll make sure that we have their Valve Train Assembly Spray and their Engine Assembly Lube brought on as they're a must!

Let me know if you're seeing anything else that we should have brought on!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 01-27-2015, 01:36 PM   #1818
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Ray - Believe me if I had the parts/shop or a 3D Printer large enough I would have this manufactured and on your car as we speak! I did submit the feedback but I unfortunately may not hear about it for some time! Sorry about that!

Now you're talking! I have a sizable collection on my desk and I've always wondered! Don't get me wrong we have all sorts of AM gear here but I love me a good Bic Pen!

Hey Cise - I believe we carry these SHR Flush Mount Quarter Window Louvers! Let me know if you have any questions on them. They're pretty trick and most people are somewhat scared of the install as if it's done incorrectly your Mustang may take on some water!

I personally like the the MMD Quarter Window Louvers as they're a little less labor intensive and you could have these installed with your eyes closed!

Just my .02!
yup bic office pens never seem to stop working just like my stang
Old 01-28-2015, 01:19 PM   #1819
Registered Member
Regular

I noticed AM has the Cervini's stalker hood for the 10-12, but not the Stalker 2. CJ has it, but doesn't offer free business shipping.

http://www.cjponyparts.com/cervini-h...UAdhoCMmrw_wcB

Old 01-28-2015, 09:13 PM   #1820
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
I noticed AM has the Cervini's stalker hood for the 10-12, but not the Stalker 2. CJ has it, but doesn't offer free business shipping.

JoeyM91,

That's odd, and I thought we had everything! I'll make sure to get this added to my list, thanks for the recommendation!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle