suggestions for new products - Page 54 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Old 02-10-2015, 04:43 PM   #1856
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
watch some one will come out with the info lol.......thats what i love about M.E. some one here will correct us if wrong alot of built together knowledge here believe it or not.
yellowconve is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2015, 04:43 PM   #1857
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matts14fp6 View Post
I believe they do, don't quote me on it though

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
They do. It's expensive to do an entire seat in alcantara so it's usually just inserts.

Sorry for thread jack Alex!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
JoeyM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2015, 08:16 PM   #1858
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
A keyless push button start for the SN95 would be AWESOME. Especially if it was customizable to different color options.

1996 Mustang GT
TangerineScream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 08:58 AM   #1859
Registered Member
Regular

When do you think you will stock the RTR Grill with integrated lighting for the 2015 Mustang and what will the price be?

2015 Mustang GT - Competition Orange
str8edgect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 09:29 AM   #1860
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowconve View Post
^^come on was the mcrib more important than the demon eyes inserts for projectors on my last post lol
yellowconve - I definitely saw the recommendation and I'll make sure it's brought up!!

Quote:
Silver horse racing push start buttons for the 11-14 mustang!
Matt - Do you mean a different one that the SHR Push Button Start we carry? If so let me know! I know they have a couple other colors out there too.

Quote:
not sure if they already have this but .... for people who live up north sure as heck not me lol but seat warmer covers for the cold buns
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
Steering wheel warmer.
Now that's definitely an odd ball and we'll have to look into this! Considering that we're almost into spring it may not happen this season but I'll make sure it's brought up!

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyM91 View Post
They do. It's expensive to do an entire seat in alcantara so it's usually just inserts.

Sorry for thread jack Alex!

No apology necessary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TangerineScream View Post
A keyless push button start for the SN95 would be AWESOME. Especially if it was customizable to different color options.
Hey! That's a really great idea! I'll make sure this gets added to my list. I would love to see this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8edgect View Post
When do you think you will stock the RTR Grill with integrated lighting for the 2015 Mustang and what will the price be?
str8edgect - Great question and I unfortunately do not have a firm ETA or pricing on this. Let me do some digging and see if I can nail down one or the other!!

Thanks a lot for the recommendations guys, keep em' comin!

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 11:40 AM   #1861
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Yes sir I'm going with a red black and grey theme so a red button would be perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Matts14fp6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 12:16 PM   #1862
Registered Member
Regular

thanks alex
Old 02-12-2015, 03:39 PM   #1863
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Yes sir I'm going with a red black and grey theme so a red button would be perfect
Those are my colors! I know how you mean and I'll get this added to my list. I think this could get brought on really quickly as well but it may take a little time!

Let me know if anything else and I'm here to help!

Quote:
thanks alex
Anytime! Let me know if there's anything else I can help out with!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 02-14-2015, 01:32 AM   #1864
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Hey Alex, still waiting for some information about Chrome Valve Covers.....
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Ford Racing Sport Axle-Back Exhaust...Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 04:34 AM   #1865
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Hampshire
Eleanor style grill for 2013 and 14 GTs.
Waylap1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 08:24 AM   #1866

Region: Maryland
Not a new product but a combination suggestion. I can't seem to find a steeda cai/tuner combo for the 14 v6. Maybe I'm just blind
crazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 03:46 PM   #1867

Region: Maryland
Nevermind...just realized that the combo is both items priced together at their regular price, I originally thought they were discounted if bought as a combo. Sorry
crazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 04:49 PM   #1868
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
What would be nice is:::::

A small "Mustang Evolution Forum" sticker to put on a windshield or side window. Not to large but something to identify that a person is a "ME" member at cars shows and such.
Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 08:22 PM   #1869
Registered Member
Regular

A cheaper lsd for a 4.0 v6 after the FR one got discontinued I got nothing

Sent from my SM-G900P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
tgalien201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 12:04 PM   #1870
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
A small "Mustang Evolution Forum" sticker to put on a windshield or side window. Not to large but something to identify that a person is a "ME" member at cars shows and such.
Ronnie
^+1
Old 02-16-2015, 10:45 AM   #1871
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post
Hey Alex, still waiting for some information about Chrome Valve Covers.....
Hey NewMtang

I definitely had your feedback submitted to the new parts team...These can sadly take a little time from hearing the review from you, having it sent up the line, having it reviewed in a larger setting, discussing with a vendor/vendors, negotiating, having a sample sent to us to be reviewed (Hey If I'm going to have parts brought on here for you and I don't like the quality I wont push!) executing, having a Purchase order made, receiving the parts, inspecting , getting product listings and web-pages built, getting them on the shelves to be shipped to you...

It's a little bit of a process, but definitely a fun one to be apart of! What I'm getting at is that it still really takes a considerable amount of time and I'm sorry I don't have better info for you at this time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waylap1 View Post
Eleanor style grill for 2013 and 14 GTs.

Quote:
Ronnie
Ronnie - That's a good one but it might need to go to the Powers that be here on Mevo...

Calling all mods!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgalien201 View Post
A cheaper lsd for a 4.0 v6 after the FR one got discontinued I got nothing
tgalien201 - Sorry about the inconvenience but if you're seeing one that's out there elsewhere let us know and I'm happy to have it brought up!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 02-17-2015, 06:20 PM   #1872
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Other
Curious as to why you guys don't offer to paint the SHR flush mount louver window inserts for the 10-14 mustang? You guys sell them unpainted and have an in house paint booth... I feel like you guys would get them out quicker than SHR would. They say it's 3-6 week wait once ordered.
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 06:32 PM   #1873
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford5pointoh View Post
Curious as to why you guys don't offer to paint the SHR flush mount louver window inserts for the 10-14 mustang? You guys sell them unpainted and have an in house paint booth... I feel like you guys would get them out quicker than SHR would. They say it's 3-6 week wait once ordered.
This^
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 08:44 AM   #1874
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford5pointoh View Post
Ox - That's a really good question and I'm happy to ask around here. It could potentially be in regards to a contractual obligation that they may not want us painting their parts (That's 100% speculation and I have absolutely nothing to back it up as well!)

Let me see if I can nail down an answer for you!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 02-19-2015, 08:57 AM   #1875
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Hello Brutha,
PLEASE look into providing exhaust components provided by SPINTECH & DrGas.
Research on bench-tests, dyno's, NASCAR testing, ect.. and these mufflers and mid-pipes are one of a kind.
A Spintech Super Pro Street 9000 muffler sounds incredible on all Mustang platforms. Both companies provide a wide variance in choices.
I hope to see them on AM really soon.
If you own a slightly or heavily modified Mustang, look into the success of the Dr Gas X pipe and their muffler choices that are like NO other. Specialty sizing is their specialty. Spintech will create a muffler custom for you also.
DR Gas LINK Mufflers
SPINTECH LINK Performance Exhaust Systems - Exhaust Systems - SpinTech Performance Mufflers
Read up, study, listen to audio examples and see for your self. Check out NASCAR opions on their stuff, ect..
Thanks
robb15033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 09:23 AM   #1876
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
I beg you to try and convince raxiom to upgrade their nav units with better screens and increased cpus and memory. They run like pigs.

While you're at it how's about getting rid of their interface and running straight android. include USB ports so I can install a 3g/WiFi dongle and now you really got something.

I know it's a pipe dream man that would be sweet.
deadpandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 11:01 AM   #1877
Registered Member
Regular

so im not the only one who thinks raxiom gps unit seems out of date and compared to my tablet from 2009 well its not touch screen its push screen and kinda laggy
Old 02-19-2015, 01:32 PM   #1878
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by robb15033 View Post
Hello Brutha,
PLEASE look into providing exhaust components provided by SPINTECH & DrGas.
Research on bench-tests, dyno's, NASCAR testing, ect.. and these mufflers and mid-pipes are one of a kind.
A Spintech Super Pro Street 9000 muffler sounds incredible on all Mustang platforms. Both companies provide a wide variance in choices.
I hope to see them on AM really soon.
If you own a slightly or heavily modified Mustang, look into the success of the Dr Gas X pipe and their muffler choices that are like NO other. Specialty sizing is their specialty. Spintech will create a muffler custom for you also.
DR Gas LINK Mufflers
SPINTECH LINK Performance Exhaust Systems - Exhaust Systems - SpinTech Performance Mufflers
Read up, study, listen to audio examples and see for your self. Check out NASCAR opions on their stuff, ect..
Thanks
hey robb15033

I know how you mean on the Spintech's! I'll make sure that all of your comments here make their way to the right individuals! As much as I wish this were something that would happen overnight or in a few weeks it could potentially take a few months, but I'm on it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadpandan View Post
I beg you to try and convince raxiom to upgrade their nav units with better screens and increased cpus and memory. They run like pigs.

While you're at it how's about getting rid of their interface and running straight android. include USB ports so I can install a 3g/WiFi dongle and now you really got something.

I know it's a pipe dream man that would be sweet.
deadpandan - Thanks a lot for your feedback here - I'm sorry to hear that your GPS is a little on the laggy side! Has this been from the get-go or did it get progressively slower? We work with the Raxiom team daily and it's definitely something that they'd want to hear from us!

Quote:
so im not the only one who thinks raxiom gps unit seems out of date and compared to my tablet from 2009 well its not touch screen its push screen and kinda laggy
yellowconve - Jeez! two in one day! There's gotta be something going on then! In the event that you guys think for any reason they're on their way out or their performance is deteriorating I'd love to hear more about it so I can get you some help!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 02-24-2015, 01:52 PM   #1879
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Washington
Baby clothes!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Mustang Evolution mobile app
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 02:14 PM   #1880
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Ronnie
You could try 99ford on here, see if he has any left or willing to do some all over again.. I got one some time ago :p
Old 02-24-2015, 02:16 PM   #1881
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
Baby clothes!

Well that's new...
Old 02-24-2015, 02:19 PM   #1882
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic14 View Post
Well that's new...
Lol found out Sunday! I would love for my baby to be decked out in am clothing though

Old 02-24-2015, 02:31 PM   #1883
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Lol found out Sunday! I would love for my baby to be decked out in am clothing though

Oh **** lol. Congrats to you and your wife!
Old 02-24-2015, 02:33 PM   #1884
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic14 View Post
Oh **** lol. Congrats to you and your wife!
Lol thanks man. My instagram is going to be more baby related now I suppose

Old 02-25-2015, 11:12 AM   #1885
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Baby clothes!

Hey Nate - That's not a bad idea at all! I just had someone the other day ask if we had any AM gear for their little guys!

let me know if you guys have any other suggestions!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 02-25-2015, 06:50 PM   #1886
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Lol thanks man. My instagram is going to be more baby related now I suppose

Lol. Its all good man.
Old 02-27-2015, 06:08 PM   #1887
Registered Member
Regular

20" FR500 wheel and tire kit
-staggered option
-add Chrome, Black Chrome finish options

Please!
Coyote2820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 06:31 PM   #1888
Registered Member
Regular

-staggered option

Please!
Coyote2820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 09:42 AM   #1889
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote2820 View Post
-staggered option

Please!
Hey Coyote2820,

Not bad! I'll get that added to my list and we should see this show up hopefully soon!

Keep em' coming guys! I rely really heavily on your feedback!

Thanks again!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 03-02-2015, 09:46 AM   #1890
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Proper wire mesh/ black mesh grille to fit 13/14 GT with grille fogs. One that is a real insert rather than an overlay.

Sent from somewhere near the center of the Milky Way
Darth Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle