suggestions for new products - Page 55 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle

Join Mustang Evolution Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-02-2015, 09:59 AM   #1891
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMAlexLazarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Paul View Post
Proper wire mesh/ black mesh grille to fit 13/14 GT with grille fogs. One that is a real insert rather than an overlay.


Sent from somewhere near the center of the Milky Way
Hey Paul,

Is there anything out there that's similar to what you're referring to describing? Or just the grille, with fogs cutout?

Sorry If I misunderstood - I just want to make sure that we're on the same page as this is a part that would do really well here and I'm highly interested in it!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-02-2015, 10:07 AM   #1892
Registered Member
Regular
 
Darth Paul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Chubsey
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 126
suggestions for new products

The Roush upper and lower grilles look great and they are complete replacement inserts.

However, they do not accommodate the factory grille fog lights.

The only options really for grilles for fog lights are billet or mesh overlays, either with fog light cut outs or where the lights are hidden behind the grille.

So where is the Roush (or any other manufacturer) grille that is a complete insert AND has fog light cutouts? I'm sure I'm not the only one searching for this elusive beast...


Sent from somewhere near the center of the Milky Way
Darth Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-02-2015, 10:14 AM   #1893
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Gainesville
Region: Florida
Posts: 75
Since you guys have an in house paint booth, custom Pony grill emblems for all years of late model mustangs would be SICK. Like different colors and paint schemes. Not stickers or anything like that, but actual paint. That would be awesome. They're expensive to get elsewhere. And I know I would love to have a Patriotic Pony up front.


1996 Mustang GT
TangerineScream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 11:04 AM   #1894
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 4,547
Quote:
Originally Posted by TangerineScream View Post
Since you guys have an in house paint booth, custom Pony grill emblems for all years of late model mustangs would be SICK. Like different colors and paint schemes. Not stickers or anything like that, but actual paint. That would be awesome. They're expensive to get elsewhere. And I know I would love to have a Patriotic Pony up front.


1996 Mustang GT
^this. Murica!
__________________
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 11:09 AM   #1895
Registered Member
Regular
 
dinobike19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Wpg
Region: Canada
Posts: 187
Mesh grilles. Bentley style please or even just sheets for the do it urself guys


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
dinobike19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 11:39 AM   #1896
Registered Member

Regular
 
Recon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Hopkinsville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 5,807
suggestions for new products

Discontinued Roush parts...
If you get those then I'll only buy from you guys...
Half the stuff I want to put on my car Roush doesn't make anymore, along with 50% of the parts on it already...


Adventure till you drop
__________________
Mustangalley.com
Mustang of the day,
July 12, 2015
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 08:52 AM   #1897
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMAlexLazarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Paul View Post
The Roush upper and lower grilles look great and they are complete replacement inserts.

However, they do not accommodate the factory grille fog lights.

The only options really for grilles for fog lights are billet or mesh overlays, either with fog light cut outs or where the lights are hidden behind the grille.

So where is the Roush (or any other manufacturer) grille that is a complete insert AND has fog light cutouts? I'm sure I'm not the only one searching for this elusive beast...
Hey Paul - Thanks for giving me a better idea on this. I'll make sure to get this sent to the right team here! Give us some time!

Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by TangerineScream View Post
Since you guys have an in house paint booth, custom Pony grill emblems for all years of late model mustangs would be SICK. Like different colors and paint schemes. Not stickers or anything like that, but actual paint. That would be awesome. They're expensive to get elsewhere. And I know I would love to have a Patriotic Pony up front.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
^this. Murica!
Agreed! TangerineScream - What are you thinking? Like paint to match factory paint or something else? I've seen a bunch out there on eBay and I'll admit I had one on an earlier Mustang back in the day but the quality was just not there! Serves me right for buying from eBay, I'll never go back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinobike19 View Post
Mesh grilles. Bentley style please or even just sheets for the do it urself guys
Hey Dino - Can you elaborate on the Bentley style? like mesh? or list this below ?




Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Recon View Post
Discontinued Roush parts...
If you get those then I'll only buy from you guys...
Half the stuff I want to put on my car Roush doesn't make anymore, along with 50% of the parts on it already...

Well that's going to be a tough one but I'll see what I can do!

Thanks a lot for the suggestions guys, I really appreciate it!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 02:02 PM   #1898
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Gainesville
Region: Florida
Posts: 75
suggestions for new products

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
Hey Paul - Thanks for giving me a better idea on this. I'll make sure to get this sent to the right team here! Give us some time!

Alex





Agreed! TangerineScream - What are you thinking? Like paint to match factory paint or something else? I've seen a bunch out there on eBay and I'll admit I had one on an earlier Mustang back in the day but the quality was just not there! Serves me right for buying from eBay, I'll never go back!



Hey Dino - Can you elaborate on the Bentley style? like mesh? or list this below ?







Well that's going to be a tough one but I'll see what I can do!

Thanks a lot for the suggestions guys, I really appreciate it!

Alex

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1425412910.281650.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	180.2 KB
ID:	176595

Just like these. And some factory color matched ones would be sick too.


1996 Mustang GT
TangerineScream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 06:04 PM   #1899
Registered Member
Regular
 
dinobike19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Wpg
Region: Canada
Posts: 187
like a grille like this one.cant find it anyway, just this pix. but one to keep gt fog lights or the mesh sheet to make one DIY, or a phantom grille for the gt
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	$(KGrHqR,!rQFEd!EF)SSBRNQuR8hvg~~60_35.JPG
Views:	81
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	176615   Click image for larger version

Name:	2010-2014-ford-mustang-grilles.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	176616  

dinobike19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 09:30 AM   #1900
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMAlexLazarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by TangerineScream View Post
Attachment 176595

Just like these. And some factory color matched ones would be sick too.

TangerineScream - Loud and clear! Thanks for letting me take a look, every last bit of info helps on my end!

Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinobike19 View Post
like a grille like this one.cant find it anyway, just this pix. but one to keep gt fog lights or the mesh sheet to make one DIY, or a phantom grille for the gt
dinobike19 - That's pretty trick! I like this a lot and I haven't seen anything like this out there! I'll make sure that this is brought up.

Thanks again for the suggestions guys, I really appreciate it. I can't stress it enough that we rely heavily on the forums for new parts suggestions!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 09:33 AM   #1901
Registered Member
Regular
 
dinobike19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Wpg
Region: Canada
Posts: 187
Me too. I'll make a phantom one in a month or so. Hard to get that grille mesh sheets up here in Canada. Shipping is killing too. Figured if u guess had something like that Id put it on my next order


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
dinobike19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 04:49 PM   #1902
Registered Member
Regular
 
dinobike19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Wpg
Region: Canada
Posts: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
TangerineScream - Loud and clear! Thanks for letting me take a look, every last bit of info helps on my end!

Alex



dinobike19 - That's pretty trick! I like this a lot and I haven't seen anything like this out there! I'll make sure that this is brought up.

Thanks again for the suggestions guys, I really appreciate it. I can't stress it enough that we rely heavily on the forums for new parts suggestions!

Alex
Hey Alex If you make and sell this grille don't forgot about sending me one on the house. lol. no offense but theres no good grille options out there for a gt owner that wants to get the factory fog lights. well in my opinion anyways
dinobike19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 05:02 PM   #1903
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 4,547
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinobike19 View Post
Hey Alex If you make and sell this grille don't forgot about sending me one on the house. lol. no offense but theres no good grille options out there for a gt owner that wants to get the factory fog lights. well in my opinion anyways
One with a pony delete and otherwise factory grill would be great. Surely it can't be hard to produce. Otherwise, a red candy metallic pony emblem would be good.
__________________
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 11:15 AM   #1904
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMAlexLazarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinobike19 View Post
Me too. I'll make a phantom one in a month or so. Hard to get that grille mesh sheets up here in Canada. Shipping is killing too. Figured if u guess had something like that Id put it on my next order
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinobike19 View Post
Hey Alex If you make and sell this grille don't forgot about sending me one on the house. lol. no offense but theres no good grille options out there for a gt owner that wants to get the factory fog lights. well in my opinion anyways
Dino - I think it's definitely a good idea and I'd love to see us do something with it. As much as I wish it were something that could happen overnight it will take some time but if it makes it onto our shelves I'm sure I could get you set up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
One with a pony delete and otherwise factory grill would be great. Surely it can't be hard to produce. Otherwise, a red candy metallic pony emblem would be good.
Hearing you loud and clear! I'd personally love to see color-matched, and maybe matte or alloy/graphite look. I'll make sure it's on my list!

Thanks again for your feedback here!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 06:54 PM   #1905
Registered Member
Regular
 
str8edgect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 68
Any chance of carrying the Roush Axleback for the 2015 GT? I am getting ready to order and am settled on that exhaust.
str8edgect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 11:09 AM   #1906
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMAlexLazarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by str8edgect View Post
Any chance of carrying the Roush Axleback for the 2015 GT? I am getting ready to order and am settled on that exhaust.
Hey str8edgect,

We're in the process of having that brought on very shortly! Sorry about the delay!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 04:31 PM   #1907
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Gainesville
Region: Florida
Posts: 75
Skid plates so that I don't shred my car on the massive new speed bumps my apartment complex put in -_-


1996 Mustang GT
TangerineScream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 09:14 AM   #1908
Registered Member
Regular
 
yellowconve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: laredo
Region: Texas
Posts: 615
vinyl car wrap in chrome and many other colors to change the paint up every so often while protecting the original paint. kinda like this or other similar
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CarWraps_ChromeMustang_FullWrap_Side.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	290.2 KB
ID:	176870   Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	176871  

__________________
0-100 REAL QUICK!!!
yellowconve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 09:25 AM   #1909
Registered Member

Regular
 
oxford5pointoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Murica
Region: Other
Posts: 4,067
That would cost a pretty penny, not to mention AM would undoubtedly end up refunding 80% of them after the customer complains about how hard it is or how the results were not what they expected
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 09:52 AM   #1910
Registered Member
Regular
 
yellowconve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: laredo
Region: Texas
Posts: 615
yep would be costly but so are other items and make a note that it should be professionally installed after all if u know how to put them on its a breeze. if not i wouldn't recommend trying lol kinda like putting tint on a window.
__________________
0-100 REAL QUICK!!!
yellowconve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 07:55 PM   #1911
Road Trip!
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Phoenix, Az
Region: Arizona
Posts: 1,037
Phone cases. For many phones not just iphone & S5
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 12:10 AM   #1912
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Augusta
Region: Georgia
Posts: 65
An underdrive pulley for 2003 v6 mustangs
rosad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 04:14 PM   #1913
Registered Member
Regular
 
yellowconve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: laredo
Region: Texas
Posts: 615
car care detail kits.
__________________
0-100 REAL QUICK!!!
yellowconve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 07:22 PM   #1914
Registered Member
Regular
 
str8edgect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 68
I second the detailing kit!
str8edgect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 08:18 AM   #1915
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMAlexLazarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by TangerineScream View Post
Skid plates so that I don't shred my car on the massive new speed bumps my apartment complex put in -_-
That's a first here! I think that they would do really well for our exceptionally low customers! Having come from a different background car wise I can tell you that if I had a nickel for every pan I've went through I'd have about .25!

I'll make sure to have this added!

Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowconve View Post
vinyl car wrap in chrome and many other colors to change the paint up every so often while protecting the original paint. kinda like this or other similar
Yellow - That's a tough but I'll see what I can do on that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford5pointoh View Post
That would cost a pretty penny, not to mention AM would undoubtedly end up refunding 80% of them after the customer complains about how hard it is or how the results were not what they expected
OX - You're right on the money and having worked in a detail shop in a previous life working with product like this it's incredibly difficult to get on the car!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowconve View Post
yep would be costly but so are other items and make a note that it should be professionally installed after all if u know how to put them on its a breeze. if not i wouldn't recommend trying lol kinda like putting tint on a window.
Great point! We definitely recommended that even something like Rocker Decals or Stripes are professionally installed!

Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joser714 View Post
Phone cases. For many phones not just iphone & S5
Joser! That's not bad!!! I think those would be sick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosad View Post
An underdrive pulley for 2003 v6 mustangs
Hey Rosad - If you're seeing them out there let me know and I'll make sure that we work to have them brought on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowconve View Post
car care detail kits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by str8edgect View Post
I second the detailing kit!
I'll make sure I get on this right now! Again I've worked as a recon guy (Reconditioning) and I know may way around some quick detailer! I'll make sure to get this added to my list!

Thanks so much for the feedback guys, there's great suggestions here!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 02:37 PM   #1916
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Cary, NC
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 48
The Blowfish shifter bracket should be added

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Justin72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 08:25 AM   #1917
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMAlexLazarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin72 View Post
The Blowfish shifter bracket should be added
Hey Justin - Thanks! That's something we're definitely working on! Let me know if you're seeing anything else we should have brought on and thanks for the suggestion, I really appreciate it!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 08:53 AM   #1918
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sterlingbeast5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Naples, FL
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,635
I would LOVE personalized stuff can order right through the site. This would have a wide range of applications.

Calendars, mugs, shirts or BigHeads of your own car. My Girlfriend made me a hard bound book with all of the best car shots we have done over the last year as a Valentines day present. Like a coffee table book of my car. that kinda stuff be hella cool.

Vinyl would be great like able to order custom decals. I don't really do vinyl but lots of guys do like decals. I would buy one that said +50hp, lol.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20150214_083506.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	1.82 MB
ID:	177231  
__________________
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Sterlingbeast5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 09:11 AM   #1919
Registered Member
Regular
 
yellowconve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: laredo
Region: Texas
Posts: 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaplesStang View Post
I would LOVE personalized stuff can order right through the site. This would have a wide range of applications.

Calendars, mugs, shirts or BigHeads of your own car. My Girlfriend made me a hard bound book with all of the best car shots we have done over the last year as a Valentines day present. Like a coffee table book of my car. that kinda stuff be hella cool.

Vinyl would be great like able to order custom decals. I don't really do vinyl but lots of guys do like decals. I would buy one that said +50hp, lol.
+1
__________________
0-100 REAL QUICK!!!
yellowconve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 05:39 PM   #1920
Registered Member
Regular
 
Coyote2820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Claremore
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 287
I was thinking about this the other day when I ordered the battery and brake cylinder covers; you guys should offer optional painting services on all products. I mean, there is more money to be made by you guys on services provided than there is for merchandise mark ups. You're already keeping painters on payroll and I imagine keeping OEM paint colors in stock so an option to have things purchased from you guys painted would really be great.
__________________
2014 5.0 GT Premium - Active Duty
2013 5.0 GT - Retired
2003 GT - Retired
Coyote2820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 12:11 AM   #1921
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Gainesville
Region: Florida
Posts: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote2820 View Post
I was thinking about this the other day when I ordered the battery and brake cylinder covers; you guys should offer optional painting services on all products. I mean, there is more money to be made by you guys on services provided than there is for merchandise mark ups. You're already keeping painters on payroll and I imagine keeping OEM paint colors in stock so an option to have things purchased from you guys painted would really be great.

+1

I would rather wait one extra day for it to ship painted than to get it and go pay out the butt for it to be painted by somebody else who won't do as well of a job.


1996 Mustang GT
TangerineScream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 12:40 AM   #1922
Registered Member
Regular
 
Bear376's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Stillwater
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 351
I would buy the Raxion radio kit today if it had the Apple car OS instead of Sync.
__________________
2013 MCA Edition-Sterling Grey
Roush body kit - Splitters/hood scoop
Whiteline suspension w/Koni shocks
Bear376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 02:49 PM   #1923
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMAlexLazarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaplesStang View Post
I would LOVE personalized stuff can order right through the site. This would have a wide range of applications.

Calendars, mugs, shirts or BigHeads of your own car. My Girlfriend made me a hard bound book with all of the best car shots we have done over the last year as a Valentines day present. Like a coffee table book of my car. that kinda stuff be hella cool.

Vinyl would be great like able to order custom decals. I don't really do vinyl but lots of guys do like decals. I would buy one that said +50hp, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowconve View Post
+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote2820 View Post
I was thinking about this the other day when I ordered the battery and brake cylinder covers; you guys should offer optional painting services on all products. I mean, there is more money to be made by you guys on services provided than there is for merchandise mark ups. You're already keeping painters on payroll and I imagine keeping OEM paint colors in stock so an option to have things purchased from you guys painted would really be great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TangerineScream View Post
+1

I would rather wait one extra day for it to ship painted than to get it and go pay out the butt for it to be painted by somebody else who won't do as well of a job.


1996 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear376 View Post
I would buy the Raxion radio kit today if it had the Apple car OS instead of Sync.

Hey Guys,

Thanks a lot for the recommendations and feedback in here - Some real interesting ones that I'd like to have our teams look into! let me know if there's anything else you think we should be carrying here and I'll do my best to have it added and brought on site!

Thanks again!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 05:00 PM   #1924
Evolution's Finest
Supporter
 
ronnie948's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Daytona Beach
Region: Florida
Posts: 3,703
I know other people as well as my self asked for""MANY TIMES""

POCKET T-SHIRTS
No Mustang pictures, Not gaudy, but maybe a nice black shirt with a pocket logo or above the pocket logo with the American Muscle on the back.
Summer is coming up and it sure would be nice to have a place to put a phone, a camera, inhaler, or glasses, Maybe even milk bones for Mario.
Ronnie
__________________
2012-candy red- V-6 MCA, Automatic Trans. CFM Valve cover breather. MMD blackTail light trim.Magnaflow axle back street mufflers, JLT oil catch can.MMD hood struts.
Airaid Cold Air intake. red caliper covers, 3.7L performance engine cover, Flat black hood spears.Boss 302 strut brace, CDC rear panel, Trunk Cargo net,--Dash carpet cover,
Viser stickers to cover ugly yellow warning crap,Aluminum driveshafft and Swarr Bar.
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 08:33 AM   #1925
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMAlexLazarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
POCKET T-SHIRTS
No Mustang pictures, Not gaudy, but maybe a nice black shirt with a pocket logo or above the pocket logo with the American Muscle on the back.
Summer is coming up and it sure would be nice to have a place to put a phone, a camera, inhaler, or glasses, Maybe even milk bones for Mario.
Ronnie

Hey Ronnie,

I'm reading you loud and clear on this and I definitely had this shot over to our team a couple months back! Sorry about the delay but I'm pushing for them too as I love me some AM branded gear!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
First Mod Suggestions? illestdomer2005 2011-2014 V6 Mustang 34 07-19-2011 06:17 AM
Panhard Bar and Rod Support Suggestions poloka 2011-2014 Mustang GT 22 07-02-2011 08:56 PM
Any suggestions? Vatoman1420 General Car Discussion 1 07-01-2011 07:09 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



03:52 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.